The Cave of Ordeals
DADADADADADADADA SATAN DADADADADADADADA AFRO SATAN AFRO SATAN AFRO SUMMONING SUMMONING SUMMONING AFRO!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Deathcas

The topic title should be pretty explanatory. Just name, age and other interesting details.

Any information you do not wish to disclose feel free to keep to yourself.

11/9/2010 #1
Deathcas

Hello there! As forum admin I feel I should introduce myself first.

My name is Lucas, but feel free to call me Cas, Death(y), Apple or Yami. I have multiple accounts, five to be exact. More or less my appear if I feel like it.

Anyway, I'm fifteen years old, identify as male and am often told I look like a troll, a fact I do not deny.

As for all other information, well, you'll just have to talk to me. I don't bite, honest.

Edit: Well fuck, I'm seventeen now.

11/9/2010 . Edited 10/13/2012 #2
Vector Phantom

Call me Kira. I too, have multiple accounts. Three on this site.

11/10/2010 #3
Halan Lore

Y'all know me. NekoDoodle, Yolen Yui, ItachiEye13, Agatsuma Ritsuka.

I prefer being called Neko.

11/20/2010 . Edited 5/25/2012 #4
Emmahaa

I AM EMMAHAA online... and it's easy to figure I'M EMMA.

I'm so not cool. Haha~

5/7/2012 #5
HowAboutThisForAName

Well this looks far more interesting than the other forums I've seen. Whether it be the blatant blasphemer or the candy floss Afro.

I'm Isaac, but people generally call me HATFAN. I'm sure you can figure that out for yourself.

Age: Just turned fifteen four days ago, woopty doo. Least important teen year, 'cause nothing happens.

I'm... I don't sleep very much... Uh... And I have a really terrible memory... That's it.

1/10/2013 #6
Deathcas

Whoops, completely missed this -to be fair, I went straight to the chat thread and have no access to my emails right now-.

Anyway, welcome to the Cave of Ordeals, Isaac, who I called Typhoon earlier due to missing this page and going to your profile and only reading the first section. Hope you don't mind.

But yeah, welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. Any questions about me, or this forum, just ask. But I'm glad you took in an interest in this place, its candy afros, and its, uh, blatant blasphemy? -shrugs-

As seen above, I'm Lucas, but Cas is just fine. Or you can call me something else, if your prefer. Seventeen, eighteen in about five months and three days.

Can't sleep and have a bad memory? We can be good friends then. We can stay up all night and forget each other's names!

1/11/2013 #7
HowAboutThisForAName

I wish I had seen this a month ago, seems like it would have lead to such an interesting conversation.

Dah I always miss out on the good stuff.

2/14/2013 #8
Apophis The Necral Shaman
Name: Lord Salumandrio Age: 1337 Gender: None Description: evil misanthropic reptilian humanoid goat bent on conquering Earth and turning it into a volcanic wasteland
7/21/2013 #9
Stella Hawk

Call me Stella or star.

7/27/2013 #10
My name is Ailis

I'm Ailis, but I am also called Oba or Morgana.

I have 2 accounts, this and the depressed sociopath. Sometime last month i forgot the password for a while and so I made it, plus when I talk to myself it looks less weird.

I'm 13, and a girl.

I rant on and on, so feel free to tell me to shut up.

12/4/2013 #11
Forum Moderators: Deathcas Emmahaa, Whovian Tribute, Vector Phantom
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member