The Cave of Ordeals
DADADADADADADADA SATAN DADADADADADADADA AFRO SATAN AFRO SATAN AFRO SUMMONING SUMMONING SUMMONING AFRO!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Vector Phantom

-Yawns-

Anyway thinking about whether or not I can accept OCs for Erithngam Magie, since I intend to keep the story restricted to one (hopefully) short arc and I won't have time to fully flesh anything out

Plus the last few plunnies I had failed miserably so I don't want to ask for more OCs I can't use

8/19/2012 #9,601
Tsukinoki

You cannot say that and then not explain what you mean. Please explain what you have taken from my opinions, and how they result in this.

8/19/2012 #9,602
Deathcas

If I did make a Sailor Moon OC story, would you guys been interested in making characters for it?

The gender identity and the sex of the character wouldn't matter, anyone would be allowed in this particular Sailor Senshi group.

Ahaha, should probably finish this chapter of CGC and watch Sailor Moon before actually making anything related to it.

8/19/2012 #9,603
Vector Phantom

Sigh

I wanna finish watching Sailor Moon

can not wait for the new anime

8/19/2012 #9,604
Vector Phantom

If I did make a Sailor Moon OC story, would you guys been interested in making characters for it?

The gender identity and the sex of the character wouldn't matter, anyone would be allowed in this particular Sailor Senshi group.

Ahaha, should probably finish this chapter of CGC and watch Sailor Moon before actually making anything related to it.

Sounds fun

8/19/2012 #9,605
Deathcas

I wonder what the new anime will be about too, and if I do get into it, I suppose I'll be able to get excited about that.

Ah, I think I get what Kira's trying to say. I think, basically, he's stating that the creator of the character might have put effort in, she just...she doesn't really know what she's doing. She might have been really happy with her character, might have considered her good.

But she also might not know anything about writing -my little sister puts effort into her writing, and edits it, but there are still mistakes everywhere-, and she might not understand the basics of structuring a character. It's possible.

8/19/2012 #9,606
Deathcas

I'd need a love interest for Sailor Nebula though. For angst reasons, not happy ones.

Shit, I really need to finish my one thousand words for CGC.

8/19/2012 #9,607
Deathcas

Also, apologies Kira, if what I said wasn't anything like what you were aiming for.

8/19/2012 #9,608
Vector Phantom

For all we know the creator could have some sort of disability that they could be trying to overcome

Or they could be a bit shy and maybe they wanted to give a basic enough structure while allowing you to work with the character however you see fit

I've had stories out right crumble from my fingertips because you put waaaaay too much into a character's backstory

8/19/2012 #9,609
Tsukinoki

They're in medical school so I have problem believing that. it says so on their profile, so the idea of them lying is possible but hard to believe. And what exactly do you mean by too much?

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #9,610
Vector Phantom

Yeah basically what Cas is saying

we don't know this person for sure so we don't know how much effort they put into the character

maybe you're right and they didn't put a lot of effort

maybe they did, i think we can't be so certain about anything

8/19/2012 #9,611
Deathcas
I've had stories out right crumble from my fingertips because you put waaaaay too much into a character's backstory

Sorry if I've ever done this. I'm unhealthily attached to my characters, but I did try to limit the backstory I gave Al and Vesanus and Kadoku and the like.

8/19/2012 #9,612
Vector Phantom

I'm just saying there are countless possibilities

Also long story short

Digimon

You added in the Royal Knights the Seven Whatever the sin people were called and when Twili-chan added her characters in it created one massive tangle of a backstory that never got sorted out

not that I blame you it was a cool backstory

Also I'm pretty sure having a disability doesn't lock you out of med school depending on what it is, and again, just saying we don't know their full story so we can't be sure

also could you repost a link to their profile my computer is too slow to go loading the last few pages

8/19/2012 #9,613
Deathcas

So, I think the best thing to say here is simply this. Maybe the creator did put some effort in, and maybe she didn't, but either way Tsukiyo-yo still has to work with her however he can.

And like I said before, if you would like me to help out in any way, all you need to do is ask.

8/19/2012 #9,614
Vector Phantom

Owwwww my back hurts

Seriously though does anybody wanna make OCs for EM?

8/19/2012 #9,615
Tsukinoki

And in this case "work with" means "kill". For cheap drama to show the villain is serious. I love you TVTropes, and I love abusing you for evil.

8/19/2012 #9,616
Deathcas

If you want me to make OCs for EM, I can Kira. Unless you'd like to use someone I've made before, in which case I can try to alter them for Magie.

8/19/2012 #9,617
Deathcas

Hm, seems like a bit of a waste Tsukiyo-yo, but it is your story. It's sad, because I could see potential with the character. A victim from a Civil War Zone who manages to get out -figuring out that would be hard-, and has her aspirations. Trying to reach her dreams while shedding her past troubles.

Ah well, cheap drama it is then.

8/19/2012 #9,618
Vector Phantom

I mean only if you want to, and I still need to think about whether there's time

Next chapter they go in search of the purple haired boy

I mean of course, I can always add them to NS eventually

Oh maybe I could have villains for the evil organization!

8/19/2012 #9,619
Tsukinoki

I might. I'll have to finish reading first.

8/19/2012 #9,620
Tsukinoki

Effort returned with equal effort Cas. And I could totally make a villain. I love me a good villain. And i love horrifyingly evil ones even more.

8/19/2012 #9,621
Vector Phantom

I feel kind of bad for her though, she seems to be the only character with any real motivation to do anything

The others are either in it for fun, or because destiny showed up out of nowhere

She was trying to escape, trying to get away from something and reach for a better place in life

8/19/2012 #9,622
Tsukinoki

No. She really wasn't. There is motivation, but she has none. She wanted to go to Japan because. Civil war thing? A nonfactor. She just didn't like her daddy saying she couldn't study archaeology. That is literally it.

8/19/2012 #9,623
Vector Phantom

Also tsuki you're what 100 chapters behind on NS?

I think fully catching up would be hard, unless you just skipped to the prequel

of course, you might be confused as fuck

8/19/2012 #9,624
Deathcas

When it comes to villains, I like it when they're human. You can still be human and twisted, but it makes more sense if there's a good explanation. I mean, if a child is abused and treated like shit for their entire life, you can see why they'd do the same thing to other people.

If a person is treated poorly throughout childhood, you can see why they'd become cold. If a person witnesses their parents fuck up and hurt each other, they're naturally going to be frightened of love and relationships.

I dunno about effort, sometimes it's fun to take things that seem like nothing, give it a little scrub, stick on some rainbows and the desire to kill, and wham, something fun.

And like I said, I can make a character, but...you've got a few from me already.

8/19/2012 #9,625
Deathcas

If you've got time and are a fast reader, you can just do what I did and spend a day or so reading them.

And since I think I'm the only person who leaves ridiculously long reviews, you wouldn't have to worry about that so much.

8/19/2012 #9,626
Deathcas

Also, my parents are going to cut the internet soon. Argh!

8/19/2012 #9,627
Tsukinoki

Yyyyyyyyup. Confused as fuck.

8/19/2012 #9,628
Vector Phantom

well Tsuki is like over 100 chapters behind Cas, you were about 15

XD

I am not even sure Tsuki got to the 4 horsemen part of the story

8/19/2012 #9,629
Deathcas

Read NS first Tsukiyo-yo, it'd be much better for your brain.

And don't worry about forgetting stuff, I do it all the time. Kira does it with CGC, but to be fair, that's probably because updates were so few and far between for a while.

8/19/2012 #9,630
« Prev Page 1 .. 311 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 331 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Deathcas Emmahaa, Whovian Tribute, Vector Phantom
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member