Team Free Will
Challenge/Prompt forum
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
PixelMinion

Yo! A thread to post notices to the group be here. If there's something you need to announce to do with the challenges/forum in general please post here. If everyone could subscribe to this topic when you get a chance it'll make life much more organised :)

And to get the ball rolling (and give you an example):

I utterly FAIL at getting this week's challenge up so looks like we'll be starting this little endeavour next week. Sorry! I'll make it awesome I promise!

11/16/2010 #1
PixelMinion

First challenge is up beotches! Two weeks late but YAY!!

11/24/2010 #2
PixelMinion

So, we have a new member to the Team. His name's Steve - a friend of mine from the UK :)

11/26/2010 #3
PixelMinion

Okay all, Challenge two time is up. If y'all could get to posting your pieces either today or tomorrow that'd be sweet :)

Darian! You're up with the next challenge! Make it a good 'un :P

Also, as a fair few of us seem to be run off our feet trying to keep up with the one-a-week challenges how would we all feel about reducing them to fortnightly? I personally would prefer it as it'd give me more time to polish the stuff I come up with (rather than just freaking out and throwing it up at the last minute :P). Opinions?

12/12/2010 #4
Maladicta

You beat me to this suggestion. I agree.

12/13/2010 #5
CaptainDvoId

Stacey: Ok..so it turns out you were right, I wasn't subscribed to this thread. Don't let being correct this one time go to your head :P

Fixed now.

12/19/2010 #6
PixelMinion

Ha! :P

So is that everyone subscribed then? Roll call!

I'm assuming Nicole's subscribed also - what about Candice and Steve? Dudes?

12/20/2010 #7
PixelMinion

Happy back-at-work-I-want-to-kill-myself to you all! Hope you had good holidays!

Just a reminder that the next challenge is due the 9th of January (I can tell you're all SO enthused :P). Next person in line to come up with a challenge is Nicole as we're working in alphabetical order (I'll be adding a list to the organisation category in a moment so we know who's doing what when).

Also a heads up that we're returning to a fortnightly schedule as of the 9th unless anyone has any qualms?

Happy writing y'all!

1/3/2011 #8
PixelMinion

So! As we all suck monkey balls Nicole and I agreed it best that we extend last weeks challenge. We agreed on a week but since I'm so freakin' slack (read: had no net at home) at letting you all know we'll make it two. Therefore Challenge 4 is now due on the 6th of Feb (next sunday). For those too lazy to look it up, here y'go:

In which a magic spell is needed, blood is spilled, and the phrase "Oaths are but words, and words but wind" used.

I'm next in line for providing the challenge so expect that on the 6th.

Cheers all :)

1/27/2011 #9
Aokigahara's Nightmare

I just found this but it doesn't seem like my kind of forum. Any type of explanation?

7/2/2012 #10
ruth.davidson

I just found this but no-one seems to have posted for years. I want to get started on fictionpress and move away from HG fanfiction, and i thought prompts would help.

Anyone alive to re-start this place?

9/6/2013 #11
ruth.davidson

I just found this but no-one seems to have posted for years. I want to get started on fictionpress and move away from HG fanfiction, and i thought prompts would help.

Anyone alive to re-start this place?

9/6/2013 #12
Forum Moderators: PixelMinion Future Steve, CaptainDvoId, Candice B, Maladicta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member