Team Free Will
Challenge/Prompt forum
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
CaptainDvoId

On a related topic, the challenge generator at Seventh Sanctum is hilarious. I was tempted to go with this one:

The story must have a giraffe in it. The story must involve a necklace at the end.

But instead I went with this one:

During the story, there is a letter delivered. The story must have a demon involved in the middle.

12/18/2010 . Edited by PixelMinion, 1/3/2011 #1
CaptainDvoId

Oh, and I swear I'll submit something this time. I'm finally off work so I have no excuse other than being a terrible sloth. If I manage to knock something out for this one I might even go back and try the first two.

12/18/2010 #2
PixelMinion

When's this one due? Given the xmas hols etc did we wanna make it 3-4 weeks? If not I'm not gunna be able to participate due to the evilness of work schedules.

12/19/2010 #3
CaptainDvoId

Yeah I was kind of wondering about that. One week puts it right on xmas, two weeks puts it on new years..what's the consensus folks, three weeks or four?

How bout we say four and if we all finish before then we'll just whack up the next challenge?

12/19/2010 #4
PixelMinion

Four's good - so sunday the 9th Jan :)

Wanna update your title or shall I?

12/19/2010 #5
Maladicta

Done, though I don't know how to link it back here.

1/9/2011 #6
PixelMinion

'Tis cool - I've added it for now but for future reference you add the story to the community like dis:

1- Go to the story

2- Scroll to the bottom, in the dropdown menu on the bottom left corner select "Add Story to Community Archive"

3- In the popup that shows select the C2 Community Team Free Will

And voila! I shall be adding these instructions to the guidelines when I get a spare moment :)

And a note that I personally failed the deadline for this story lol. Will be taking part in the next - cross my little black heart!

1/9/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: PixelMinion Future Steve, CaptainDvoId, Candice B, Maladicta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member