What are your writing plans for the future?
You love to write, but how far are you willing to take your writing?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Author Charlies Mom
while it is my desire to have my work published my dream would be to be read...if I do not post the whole story I cannot be read because getting published is so difficult...agents don't want you unless you are published and publishers dont want you unless you have an agent...I love this story and want to share it...if a publisher by chance reads it and wants that would be great...if not at least it got read...I would love to put it up as seperate chapters but I do not know how...it took me three days to get it up without it being all chopped up...I did seperate the chapters by spacing...sorry if it takes away from the enjoyment of the read...if someone knows how to correct it please feel free to let me know..., the first few pages are the prologue...once you get past this and chapter one you will slide through the rest...thanks for taking the time...http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2306919/1/
2/13/2007 #1
nimue.brown

It is unspeakably hard to break in, and that whole can't get published without being published malarky... can't get an agent without being published, can't get published without an agent. There are, however, a lot of really good small presses out there with much more open doors, willingness to risk take, there are ways of self publishing, and of course there's here. So, lots of potential, and nothing terribly certain or reliable.

10/4/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Dani P
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member