Multiplicities! A Diverse Roleplay
Basically any setting you can dream of or request. All pairings allowed yaoi, yuri, het, whatev . I dig me some scandal, but plain, old-fashioned, epic roleplaying is definitely not beyond me. Please, come and enjoy my awesomeness! And my randomness
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Reclusive Moonlight

The title realy should tell it all, I think. But, in case you're new to the RP world...

EXAMPLE!!! (And one of my actual people.)

Name: Krymsin (pronounced Crimson)

Race: Witch

Description: Very pale skin, blue-black hair, bi-colored eyes: one silver, one dark blue, slight figure, 4'5".

Bio: Krymsin accidently killed her entire family when she was eight, and had to live with that fact for the next eight years while living on her own.

Other: Very shy. She doesn't really talk to people she doesn't know, but once you get to know her she's a really nice person. Enjoys giggling.

12/19/2010 #1
Nicooriia

Name: Kyari

Sex: Female

Personality traits:

-Usually a nice caring person

-Curiosity hasn't killed this cat yet

-Smart, yet stubborn

-Friendly, yet anti-social and somewhat violent when angry

-Protective of friends

-Creative and open-minded

-Doesn't mind a mind game

-Sometimes careless with herself, other times too cautious

-Music

-Games

-Animals

-Drawing

-The sky at certain hours of the day/night, specially fullmoon and starlight nights, sunsets, mornings, and rainy days

-Snow

-New places

-Making friends

-CHOCOLATE!!!

-Any holiday, specially christmass and halloween

-A good book from time to time

-Sweet fruits like apples, grapes and strawberries

-Blood, though she hates it as well (depends)

Dislikes:

-Blood, though she likes it as well (depends)

-Jerks

-Perverts

-Being alone for too long, even if she doesn't mind

-Asparagus

-Being used

-Pain, even if she tries to endure it or pretend it isn't there

-"Pretty Boy" Musicals and singers

-Sparkling vampires

-PINK. Ugh.

-Being bored and not do anything about it

-Hotel food

Fears:

-Feeling lost or that she has lost something/someone

-Loosing control

-Heights

-Hellfire

Preference: Males

Powers/Skills:

-Turns into various night creatures, mostly those that turn humans into one of them, such as vampires, werewolves, etc.

-She acquired a tattoo under mysterious circumstances. She would have remembered if she wasn't unconscious AND HALF-POSSESSED the whole time it happened.

- Can heal others with her touch, though it drains her energy by alot and she cant heal herself as well.

Cons: once she transforms, when she goes back as a human, there's a high chance she passes out and becomes vulnerable or weak. She barely has control of some of her forms, specially under bloodlust or when the scent of blood is high.

Forms so far:

-Vampire = Attained by a vampire she saved from starvation. The vampire at first meant harm, but was intrigued by her compassion and let her live at the expense of injecting "vampire venom" into her when he returned part of the blood she offered.

-Werewolf = Her first transformation, she was attacked by a werewolf which she killed shortly after she transformed. A werewolf friend of hers found this to be quite odd since her transformation took place too quickly when it takes at least a few hours without full moon for her to be transformed completely and the process only took her a minute under rage.

- Shadow being = After too much hellfire got pumped into her the first time she was possessed, part of it remained in her, but in an 'inactive' state, allowing her a mild control of darkness, turning herself into a shadow and controlling other shadows. She still has trouble with it since, in this form, she may accidentally "trip" with another shadow and sink in when she doesn't want to or at the most inconvenient moment.

-Cat hybrid = The form that's easiest for her to control (and that she acquired rather... ridiculously), she obtained it after being bitten by a rabid cat that had been hit with hellfire, driving the cat insane and ready to kill. After apologizing for pushing the "poor kitten" down a well, which not only drowned it, but put out the hellfire after someone dropped a cross in it, she obtained the power. It isn't her strongest, but it has helped her survive in many occasions. Plus she enjoys the tail.

-Anti-self = This is what happens when the inner demoness awakens. Fed by her negative feelings and emotions and hellfire, Dragora, as she named herself, was born within Kyari after the hellfire continued to pump within Kyari. The "birth" wasn't complete due to Kyari's personality and not being "dark" enough in her heart, so Dragora lives like a parasite in kyari, and when the moment is right, Dragora takes over and does with hr body as she pleases. There is still no way to pull her out,` though at the moment she appears completely harmless, sometimes acting as Kyari's conscience, even though she doesnt give a damn about the girl. Somehow, Kyari knows she had something to do with the tattoo on her right arm. (Let me know if I have to remove this part)

((for some reason it wont let me add a picture so here's how she normally looks:))

Appearance (as a human):

-Eyes: Amber yellow

-Hair: reaches rto her lower back, glossy black and straight

-Height: 5'6"

-Weight: 130 lbs (?)

-Skin color : Slightly peachy rose in color

-Points of interest: Near her heart, she has a rather oddly infected-looking S-shaped scar that often appears to pulse, specially when she's under the effect of bloodlust. Strangely she doesnt possess the scar she received from the werewolf nor her first vampire bite, though she "might" have been bitten other times, and the scar slightly shows.

12/25/2010 . Edited 1/4/2011 #2
Reclusive Moonlight

You're missing some things, my dear. Once you add a Bio and a Description, it's approved, but until then, I must hold back said approval. (Wow, that sounded formal.)

12/27/2010 #3
Nicooriia

I know ^-^" Like I mentioned, it's work in progress, I just don't know what to do for bio.. I could use an old manga character of mine, but I'm not sure yet....

12/27/2010 #4
Reclusive Moonlight

I see. When you get it all figured out, edit. It's approved. Start in whatever topic.

12/27/2010 #5
Nicooriia

I edited it. Let me know.

1/2/2011 #6
Reclusive Moonlight

OMG!! I love her. Lovelovelovelove her! There are only two things wrong! (And I'm sorry for being picky. I have to be a good MoD.)

1) She doesn't have a description of her appearance, that kind of thing. Is she invisible? LOL. 2) Why couldn't I think of this? *pouty* This is sooo epic!

Yeah. So. Once she has an appearance you can go ahead let the fun begin, just don't godmod or I'll have to wag my finger reprimandly at the computer screen before informing you of your fault.

1/3/2011 #7
Nicooriia

Hehe X3 she's a real character i made up based on some crazy roleplays. She had nother name though, which is why i took long, i wasn't sure if i wanted to use her or not, but seeing i wanted to keep other stuff to myself and i hadnt brought her back, i did.

And OMG I completely forgot appearance XD i shall make a description and try to draw her.

1/3/2011 #8
Reclusive Moonlight

You don't have to draw her, but hey, I'm not stopping you. LOL.

1/3/2011 #9
Reclusive Moonlight

Okers, she officailly APPROVED!!! Feel free to begin whenever.

1/4/2011 #10
Reclusive Moonlight

WE HAVE A VILLIAN!!!

Name: Forvian Armaldra

Race: Shapeshifter/Vampire mix (Form of a panther)

Description: Long curly black hair, black eyes, pretty tall, and a long scar on the side of her face that she hides by putting hair over half of her face all the time. The rest of her body is also covered in numerous scars.

Bio: Originally, she was a good person on the inside, but then she was captured by slave traders at the age of 14, and beaten and thrown away like a speck of nothing. She was "saved" by someone who'd decided to change her, but from then on she'd become a monster, killing anyone and everyone who got in her way.

Other: Super b***hy to people who annoy her, and VERY cocky.

1/4/2011 #11
Reclusive Moonlight

And the first guy.

Name: Adrian Cordawn

Race: Human

Appearence: Mussed short dirty blonde hair, light green sarcastic eyes, and relatively tall.

Clothing: Black pants, black shirt, and black converse.

Bio: His family died when he was sround the age of 12, otherwise, there isn't much else very relevant about him.

Personality: Very dry sense of humor (dry meaning sarcastic, not nonexistent), caring, but sometimes overprotective.

1/4/2011 #12
Nicooriia

((ima make the cannibal guy just for kicks. we need villain!! XD))

Name: Xymaro

Sex: Male

Race: Demon

Personality traits:

-Sadistic

-Mostly hungry

-Psychopathic

-Perverted (when you think about it too much)

-Anyone edible

-The sounds of screaming victims

-Blood

-Feeling his prey struggle mercilessly

-Caffeine. Keeps him active, you know, specially coffee mixed with blood

-Cute girls are tasty and easier to tease and scare

-Either extremely crowded places with gullible people or solitary places with unsuspecting victims

Dislikes:

-His prey escaping him

-Veggies. Ugh.

-Someone else taking his prey

-Spoiled food (people with an illness or dead for too long)

-Other demons and competition

Fears:

-Holy water

-Angels. Though he might've eaten one or two.

-finding something bigger and stronger that could eat him.

-Not finding anyone to eat for too long

Preference: Any female that looks edible. Though guys are also edible, but girls taste better.

Powers/Skills:

-Teeth strong enough to chew bone and steel

-Can swallow a full grown man whole

-Regenerates himself after preying on someone. The larger the prey the more he can heal

-Uses his own blood as weapons

-Summons wings and limbs made out of the corpses he eats

Cons: Using too much blood may have a toll on him increasing his hunger. Bad for his enemies, kinda good for him since hes always hungry.

Appearance :

-Eyes: Very clear almost white blue, when in extreme hunger and hunting, they turn an intense red

-Hair: Medium, spiky black with dark purple highlights

-Height: 6ft

-Weight: Normally 135. When hungry.

-Skin color : Darkish tan. With odd black markings that look like tattoos

-Points of interest: When weakened, extremely hungry or angry, he appears to be skinny almost eskeletical, even though his arms and legs appear to be somewhat muscular. He is very agile, and loves to play with his food, often running slower to give his prey false hope.

1/6/2011 #13
Reclusive Moonlight

Approved! Heck yes!

1/6/2011 #14
Nicooriia

XD I'll bring him up eventually 3 ooh did you see Kyari's full picture in facebook????

1/6/2011 #15
Reclusive Moonlight

Well, duh. I commented on it. I'm going to attempt to draw Krymsin, but... The result will probably be crap, because that is what happens when I try to draw.

1/6/2011 #16
Nicooriia

Practice, silleh, practiceee.

1/6/2011 #17
Reclusive Moonlight

I try, I really do! The best thing I ever drew was Forvian in superhero-mode for ELA class. I was all proud and stuff. Then I lost the picture. DX

1/6/2011 #18
Nicooriia

D; Look up tutorials, woman! they helped me!

1/6/2011 #19
Reclusive Moonlight

Butbutbut! They're boooooring!

1/6/2011 #20
Nicooriia

not really D: they sometimes got pretty music :3

1/6/2011 #21
Reclusive Moonlight

I wasn't too happy with it, but people said it was good so imma stick it on fb soon.

1/8/2011 #22
Nicooriia

oki doki :3

1/10/2011 #23
Reclusive Moonlight

XDDD

1/11/2011 #24
SCopySCat91

Hey ^_^

Name: Paige

Race: Human

Description:

- Pale

- Short light brown hair

- Blue eyes

- Tiny and thin

Bio: She can make people see things. Things that they think are hurting them. Was born and raised in Texas. Was just placed in a new foster family because her last one... well, lets just say something drove them to pure insanity =D

Other: Very quiet. She doesnt speak out of term or get in the way of anybody. LOVES reading. And adores animals.

2/1/2011 #25
Reclusive Moonlight

Accepted. Which topic are you planning on using?

2/1/2011 #26
SCopySCat91

I'm not sure. I mean, I really just want to RP. So wherever you think she would fit in :)

Any suggestions?

2/1/2011 #27
Reclusive Moonlight

I'm thinking she' fit best in the medieval. I have to go now, but I'll be back on tomorrow. If you wanna post, I already started it, soo.. :)

2/1/2011 #28
SCopySCat91

But I mentioned Texas... XD. How does that work exactly? Are they, thrust back into time or something?

2/1/2011 #29
SCopySCat91

PS: If someone wanted to go into the yuri or yaoi RP they would be pretty lonely at the moment, right?

2/1/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Reclusive Moonlight
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member