Multiplicities! A Diverse Roleplay
Basically any setting you can dream of or request. All pairings allowed yaoi, yuri, het, whatev . I dig me some scandal, but plain, old-fashioned, epic roleplaying is definitely not beyond me. Please, come and enjoy my awesomeness! And my randomness
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reclusive Moonlight

((Set in today's world, in Los Angeles.))

Krymsin had her head laid down on a coffee shop table, trying to block out the sounds of the patrons' minds through her blazing headache.

12/19/2010 . Edited 12/19/2010 #1
Nicooriia

Kyari blinked awake, her vision blurry and her mind foggy. She could only remember pieces, but she could not tell whether it was a dream, a nightmare, or reality. She sat up, setting on e hand on the grass and the other atop her aching head. Wait, grass? She looked around until her vision became clear and blood flowed to her brain. That's right, she's in a forest, isn't she? She felt her hands unnaturaly cold and a sweet, salty almost metallic taste in her mouth, and when she saw her hands. they had dark red and brownish stains. Blood. She tried to remember what had happened, and soon enough found a hairy large corpse a few feet away from her. Her body ached as well, and then she remembered. She sighed, remembering that werewolf attack her, specially when she was growing insane with bloodlust, and it was either fight the werewolf and be killed, or run away and die of bloodlust. Apparently she survived, and had taken in her fill of blood. She stood up, stretching her legs to get some feeling in them, and walked to the corpse. It was a bloody sight. She frowned in disgust, with the beast and herself, for what she had become. She was currently a human, thankfully, but she needed to get out of here before another creature came, so she walked away, not sure where, but she just kept on going.

1/4/2011 #2
Reclusive Moonlight

((Why it be bold? And Italics? O.o))

Krymsin felt the horrified mind of someone else come to consciousness, and slowly got up, wincing at the rush of though caused by her motion. She left the little coffeeshop in favor of going out in to the forest.

1/4/2011 #3
Nicooriia

((but but but i wanted it pretty D: XD))

Kyari continued forward, looking around making sure she wasnt getting anymore lost. She made sure she was walking on a straightline. In times like this, she felt uneasy, and each sound would make her look, hoping noone and nothing was going after her. She held her stomach, it asked for food. Sadly the only things she's had for food lately is meat. Werewolves, chickens, anything she could hunt. She wanted normal food for once. Something she didnt have to kill, maim and rip appart, or have to taste blood. She liked blood, but despised it at the same time. Hopefully she was closer to civilization, though how would they react to her bloody appearance, she had no idea, nor worried about it.

1/4/2011 #4
Reclusive Moonlight

Krymsin heard the sound of someone coming through the trees, and then saw her soon after, eyeing her curiously.

((Teehee.))

1/4/2011 #5
Nicooriia

Kyari thought she heard something and quickly looked up. This time was sure, there was someone there. She didnt have her senses keen like when she transforms, so she couldnt tell where, or who, or what could it be. She kept looking around until she spotted another girl. She didn't know what to do, the girl didnt seem harmless, but neither did her exboyfriend when he turned out to be a demon that cursed her.

1/4/2011 #6
Reclusive Moonlight

Krymsin gave her a tiny wave, holding back the small frown of thought that the other's thinking process brought on.

1/4/2011 #7
Nicooriia

Kyari felt herself calming her tension, seeing the girl wave at her. For now, she waved back, and wondered if the girl would react by seeing her bloody hands and clothes. She tried to say something to break the silence and at least know where she was. "H-hi... where are we?"

1/4/2011 #8
Reclusive Moonlight

"The outer edge of Los Angeles," Krymsin replied, smilimg softly.

1/5/2011 #9
Nicooriia

"I see... Are we too far from town?" She asked her, longing for at least a shower.

1/5/2011 #10
Reclusive Moonlight

"No, it's only a short walk away," Krymsin supplied, gesturing to the east.

1/5/2011 #11
Nicooriia

Kyari felt a bit a ease now. She was going sort of in the right direction, if not a little bit off more to the northeast from the direction the girl pointed. "Alright, thats good to know." She said with a smile.

1/5/2011 #12
Reclusive Moonlight

"If you want, you can come back to my place and get cleaned up. I mean, people might think you're a convict or something."

1/5/2011 #13
Nicooriia

She blinked, feeling a little odd. This girl didnt know her. And had she any idea what Kyari was? Still, if Kyari went through... "problems" again, she would just make a run for it to not harm anyone. She sighed and after some thought, nodded, "Alright. If it doesnt bother you." She said with a slight chuckle. No, she wasnt a convict. But she was more dangerous than one.

1/5/2011 #14
Reclusive Moonlight

Krymsin was fully aware of what Kyari was, and though it was a bit odd, as she'd never encountered anyone like her before, she wasn't bothered by the concept. "It doesn't. By the way, I don't think I caught your name."

1/6/2011 #15
Nicooriia

She paused for a bit before saying her name, "Kyari. You?"

1/6/2011 #16
Reclusive Moonlight

"Krymsin. Come on, my apartment's this way." She beckoned with one hand before walking off in the specified direction.

1/6/2011 #17
Nicooriia

She nodded, and followed Krymsin to said direction. She was glad to be out of the forest soon.

1/6/2011 #18
Reclusive Moonlight

Krymsin winced as they came back into the hustle and bustle of LA, hoping it was unnoticable enough that her companion wouldn't see her reaction.

1/6/2011 #19
Nicooriia

Kyari raised her eyebrow. She thought she saw Krymsin react, but she thought she was seeing things. He herself felt herself wince against the sudden loud sounds of the city. Being used to being awau from civilization for so long. Would she fit in?

1/6/2011 #20
Reclusive Moonlight

Krymsin lead her to the tiny apartment, unlocking the door. "Well, it's not much, but it's home."

1/6/2011 #21
Nicooriia

"It's fine." She said with a smile, having waken in a forest covered in blood and the chewed off corpse of a werewolf. "Trust me, this is a palace compared to other places I've had to stay in."

1/6/2011 #22
Reclusive Moonlight

Krymsin chuckled as memories from the other's thoughts flickered through her mind. "I can tell."

1/6/2011 #23
Nicooriia

Kyari was confused. Could this girl read minds? That was kind of creepy, but she didn't press on for that matter. She stopped to look around, as a form of distraction.

1/6/2011 #24
Reclusive Moonlight

Krymsin cleared her throat to break the awkward silence, then said, "The bathroom's the third door on the right, and towels are in the cupboard. I'll see if I can find you something to wear."

1/8/2011 #25
Nicooriia

"Um... Ok.. thanks." She said, feeling a bit awkward, and entered the bathroom. She supposed she should wait for something she could wear, or she would put the same clothes she had on, and wash them quickly. The problem were the bloodstains.

1/8/2011 #26
Reclusive Moonlight

Krymsin went to her room and, after a short hesitation, pulled out some of her mother's old clothes, choking back teaers at the memories before going to the bathroom door and knocking.

1/8/2011 #27
Nicooriia

Kyari opened the door, and noticed Krymsin had an odd look to her face just now. "Um.. you ok?" She asked.

1/8/2011 #28
Reclusive Moonlight

"Fine," Krymsin replied, but her voice was somewhat thick. "Here." She handed her the clothes. "These should fit. There are towels in the cupboard."

1/8/2011 #29
Nicooriia

"Ok... you sure its ok for me to use these? I don't want to trouble your or anything.." She said modestly.

1/8/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Reclusive Moonlight
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member