Devon Pitlor
A forum to discuss the 67 stories of Devon Pitlor, any and all of your writing-and anything else!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Cheryl Adencher

I just went back and re-read all of Devon's stories and his novel for a second or third time, and I find so so much that is new and refreshing and just plain vivid and different and lively and full of the spark of a real life writer like Devon who is chock full of ideas that are splendid and poetic and girnornmous!! I was thinking that in my other hobby I design clothes and we could come up with a line of "Devon wear" that could be worn proudly by his fans. There could be Devon tees and Devon knee highs and Devon clamdiggers (longer shorts) and a Devon visor cap with a Devon boys fighting emblem on it. We could all buy some of this and the profits would mostly go to charity but MySelf Fashions (me) would pay for expenses and take only 32% above and beyond the costs. Devon wear is a great idea of how to express youself in appreciation for a writer who has given us so much. Does anyone have an idea for a catch phrase? The only word that I can think of that rimes with Devon is heavon. So "I'm in heavon when I read Devon" That's just a start. Devon wear!!

3/4/2011 . Edited 3/4/2011 #1
Devon Pitlor

Cheryl,

I don't know how far you are going to get with Devon Wear. I like your creative processes, but, alas, I would not myself wear Devon Wear. No offense. But if you like the idea, by all means go ahead with it.

Devon

3/7/2011 #2
Martin Drake

I honestly wouldn't wear it either, but I'd probably at least buy a visor cap just for the novelty of it!

3/8/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Devon Pitlor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member