Devon Pitlor
A forum to discuss the 67 stories of Devon Pitlor, any and all of your writing-and anything else!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Devon Pitlor
Where did my option for bold letters go!!? And why is this forum blocked by an immovable spam ad for movies each time I try to log onto it? Devon without bold fonds just isn't Devon, LOL. _______________________________ Anyway, things change. FP might be changing. Everything changes. Even me. I've been working and not writing lately. And I actually lost at arm wrestling last night. That is unusual for me. I will be 46 on 4/10. Wonder if that has anything to do with it? _____________________ Anyway, with or without bold characters, I go on. But we may have to change forums someday. Who knows? Some with a penchant toward history may find my response to India's very thoughtful posts interesting. PWR is really a downer if one lets it be. It is designed to be that way. If you want to get worried or depressed, read PWR. If you want another perspective, read my response to India. And tell me how to get my bold option back!!
4/1/2011 . Edited 4/1/2011 #1
Devon Pitlor
No font options. No paragraphs. Anyway, I hope my response to India can be read. As one big paragraph, it looks daunting, but it is a worthwhile read. Devon
4/1/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: Devon Pitlor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member