Historical Stories
For discussion of the posted stories and writing historical stories.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Scarlet MacDuff

I'm looking for a story I read a while ago. I don't remember if it was in the romance section or the history section, and I also don't remember any character names. However, I remember a lot of the actual story plot.

The story starts out with a young woman's village getting attacked and her close guy friend is killed. Her younger sister found a puppy so she has her sister run for the woods with the puppy. Then her mom is killed and the man in charge of the army that attacks the village takes this girl prisoner and takes her back to his kingdom. She later finds out that he was specifically sent to kill her family.

Back at the kingdom, this prince (or whatever he was) has a woman waiting for him but he ends up marrying the prisoner girl, even though he doesn't really want to. The prisoner girl's little sister is found and adopted by a soldier and his wife who already have children. The prince guy has a dog that comes into their hut every morning and soon the prisoner girl starts to open up a little. The prince guy's father is harsh and hates the prisoner girl and his son is constantly defending her.

If anyone knows which story this is, it would help me soo much! Thanks!

12/30/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: dbz 77
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member