Historical Stories
For discussion of the posted stories and writing historical stories.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
maiarules7
I am wondering about a very stupid question, however, I would like to write a historical story. How do you write a story on here that people can see and review? It's stupid, I know..but there is no other way for me to find out! Sorry

maiarules7

2/29/2008 #1
LoraliSophia
I'll tell you what I do. I usually write the story on my computer, (or if I don't have access to mine, I use a flash drive and one of the computers at the school library) then on the documents page, I upload the various story pieces (Usually chapters) onto that page where I do some final editing. If it is a new story that I am posting up, there is a tab at the top of the screen that says 'New Story', you go to that and go through all of the stuff that FictionPress has you go through. This includes what area you want to put your story into. If you are doing a historical story, you will probably put it in Fiction: Historical/(whatever). Then after you have all of that set up, you can go back to the documents page and add a chapter or chapters from there to your story. Hopefully I haven't left anything out and I hope that helps!
3/9/2008 #2
Forum Moderators: dbz 77
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member