The White Wolf Tavern
A place for fantasy and manga writers. Share your stories, become a beta reader for an amature writer, or discuss a story in general. Do come in and enjoy your stay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
paynt

Introduction -

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here! No need to be shy now!

Also, all I ask is for you to be respectful to your fellow writers! Harsh words and fowl language will not not be tolerated here so please follow this simple rule. I don't want to have to add more. Everyone who goes to a forum knows the basic rules that most forums follow and should keep those rules in mind while they're here as well. Thank you and enjoy your stay!

12/29/2010 #1
mtorchic

Hello, I'm mtorchic. I'm pretty new to this site, but I do have one story published, TAG. I will post on another topic if you don't mind. I'm really not sure what else to say.....

10/14/2011 #2
Endor Fais

Hey, I'm Endor Fais. I have one story posted called The Artifact Septet: The Silver Dragon. If you don't mind, I'd like to join this forum.

5/14/2012 #3
Snakefur
Yo! Names Snakefur! I dont have any stories published, but im working on a manga called The Nevermore and I would be real happy to be somebodys beta reader!!!
2/7/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: paynt
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member