Club Blitz
WELCOME ALL TO ONE OF THE BEST FORUMS ON EARTH! OKay, maybe not, but there's a lot of cool folks here and I had to just hire a couple more mods. So come on in!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Frap

Well this is the main reason this place was established. I wanted reviews and I didn't want such a huge forum to have to go to. I also wanted to just run a forum on my own for the heck of it. Anyway, the rules here are very simple. You have to give at least two reviews in good faith before you can post a review request if you are a new comer. Not really, but it would be ideal if you want someone to review you back.

Rules

1. Make sure you give honest feedback without speeches.

Ex. – I liked this story because it --- I liked this stories pace because -

2. If you didn't like the story then please say why without being overly critical.

EX. I didn't like this story because it didn't have a good plot. I didn't like this story because the character is unbelieveable.

3. By all means you can elaborate, but not to the point of flaming. If you simply hated the story then just say you didn't really have positive feedback and leave it alone. You can always PM the person and give them a one on one.

4. FLAMING OF ANY KIND IS NOT TOLERATED AND WILL BE GROUNDS FOR BANNING.

5. One liners are permissible, as long as it is informative and not generic. It will have to give specific details that assist the writer in some way so unless you have given thorough reviews on a story before, then try to give at least, 2-4 lines or sentences.

6. If I find that you have given a substantial amount of reviews and you are a regular you go into the running for being a moderator.

7. I have the right to revise these rules as the forum grows, or slows, so please don't gripe if there is an update. 8. HAPPY READING!!!

The theme of this place, or the reason it is called a penny for your thoughts is set at a park. I may be selling things while outside and if I get someone to help me out and we collect enough pennies we can possibly buy something. But for now, it's just us by a wishing well. Corny possibly but it's what I was thinking of when I typed this.

(If you have a story that is really long, or has a lot of chapters, just know that most reviewers are students, or possibly working so if you want it looked at in-depth be patient and work on a couple short stories to show your loyalty.)

2/13/2011 . Edited 2/13/2011 #1
Hokuto Uchiha

Hi :) I'm here to request a review for a one-shot of mine: Prank Calling Al Capone. Just go to my profile to read the story.

2/15/2011 #2
Frap

Okay, your first story has been reviewed. Got any others?

2/15/2011 #3
Hokuto Uchiha

Yup ^_^

Here's one of my multi-chapter stories: The Annoying Bus Ride.

And two other one-shots: Knock, Knock, Knocking on Wagner's Door, and Alone Time Interrupted.

2/15/2011 #4
Eilwynn

Hi, I'm new, and I'm here to request reviews for my four (fairly short) poems: Hate, Why the Soldier Steps, Making Up Words Is Half The Fun, and The Memory of You.

2/15/2011 #5
Frap

I will work on your pieces and if you can drum up some biz that would be great. Just copy the link to your profile and see if we can get more peeps. The more members the more the reviews!

2/16/2011 #6
YFIQ

I hope you won't mind, I'm requesting a review for "Flozell's Bad Day"

Thanks.

2/17/2011 #7
juicycouturefan12

hi I am new to this, and i'd like a review for pain.Please

2/17/2011 #8
Frap

Evening you guys, if there's anyone lurking about then you can tell I've been busy. I reviewed: Alone Time Interrupted, Pain, Fozell's Bad Day, and Making up Word's is Half the Fun.

I hope I get more request, but till then I'll just do more invites and reviews outside the forum. When you guys have reviewed someone please make sure you post it so I know everyone is participating some how. We wouldn't someone mooching off others.

2/17/2011 #9
Eilwynn

I have reviewed a couple of other peoples' stories.

2/17/2011 #10
Frap

Oh yeah, for our two new folks that just asked for reviews, go over to the 'Scuse me...'Topic and sign in. Tell us a bit about yourselves.

2/17/2011 #11
Tegh

Since you asked me to stop by...well I might as well lol. A review for True Sight, would be much appreciated (it's kind of a limited time story too, so not many will get to read it here). I'll also drop a line in the other thread topic.

2/17/2011 #12
Frap

Thanks for stopping by. I'll get right on that review and don't forget to introduce yourself.

2/17/2011 . Edited 2/17/2011 #13
Lasfter

Hi everyone, I'm requesting a review of Mother Angel.

Thanks a lot for this Frap, and I'll try to read as many of the other stories as I can.

2/17/2011 #14
Frap

Thanks for joining us. Don't forget your intro. I'll be reviewing you next. I just got finished with Tegh's piece.

2/17/2011 #15
Frap

Okay, I just finished Mother Angel and it was really deep, but hopefully we can get to The Blitz and go into more depth on the story. I got to sign off now so I can get to work on time. I hope you guys send the word out that I need stories and patrons.

Later.

2/17/2011 #16
Rosemarysgraden001

I am in the process or reviewing one of Frap's stories. I would like a review for chapter two and one of The Wild One (it's my only story) . I would really like to know why no-one reads the second chapter. It's driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

2/18/2011 #17
Lasfter

Heya guys.

Could someone take a look at my poems I've just uploaded?

I really enjoy poetry but don't have nearly as much experience with it, so I need feedback on my work. Thanks :)

2/19/2011 #18
Lasfter

Heya guys.

Could someone take a look at my poems I've just uploaded?

I really enjoy poetry but don't have nearly as much experience with it, so I need feedback on my work. Thanks :)

2/19/2011 #19
Hokuto Uchiha

I just reviewed your story :)

2/19/2011 #20
Frap

Okay Lasfter and Rose, I just got you two. I'm going to do some recruiting and brb.

2/20/2011 #21
fivelfleurhavens

Well Frap, since you sent me a message advertising your forum, I thought I might as well check it out and I think I like what I see. Is it possible for you to review "The Girl That Can't Be Shattered"? It would be very much appreciated. :)

-Annie

2/20/2011 #22
Frap

Annie that was beautiful. Thanks for sharing....next....

2/21/2011 #23
Frap

Hey guys if you want I can put up another thread for a game. It would be something like....

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see the avie above you.....

Thoughts any one?

2/21/2011 #24
Rosemarysgraden001

On my other site, we have games like the first thing, the person above you, the person below you, change a letter

Ex.

First thing

Snow

The next person types the first thing they think of

I.e.

(Winter)

The person above and below me,work the same way

P1 =V likes raisins

p2= not really

V likes scary movies

2/21/2011 #25
Hokuto Uchiha

I think a game thread is a great idea :)

2/22/2011 #26
Lasfter

If I might ask a favor of everyone, I have entered into a Poetry Slam (which is basically a competitive poetry recital, look them up they are awesome), and I could use all the criticism I can get on the poem.

It's called Through My Father's Eyes, and any help you could give is much appreciated, I want to make the poem the best it can be.

Thanks a lot.

2/22/2011 #27
Tegh

I'd just like to thank everyone that checked out True Sight. I've managed to edit the thing, and have one or two more bugs to work out, but if all goes well...never know ;)

Thanks again!

2/25/2011 #28
Eilwynn

Hi, requesting a review for my new poem, I Don't See. I'm not sure what to make of this one. It's probably either the best or the worst thing I've ever written. I'd like some feedback when I'm in a more coherent frame of mind (it's late at night and I'm exhausted).

2/26/2011 #29
Frap

Well since we got poets that need feedback, I'll hop to it...

2/26/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Frap Spiral Architect, Hokuto Uchiha, YFIQ, surfercharlie25, Rosemarysgraden001
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member