Club Blitz
WELCOME ALL TO ONE OF THE BEST FORUMS ON EARTH! OKay, maybe not, but there's a lot of cool folks here and I had to just hire a couple more mods. So come on in!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Frap

Did you have a bad day? Did someone get on your nerves? Is there an issue that you just want to scream about? Then this is the place to release all that anxiety and frustration. That's right…you may gripe about your life's issues here. I will put the filter on for this particular place, because I gripe a heck of a lot, but I got issues. So go ahead and throw your worries in the pit. It's a long way down and at the bottom is a variety of things that you can think of. If you want to throw that bubbly kid that's always grinning in your face when you're mad to the sharks in the bottom of the pit, then let the frenzy begin. Just remember….don't actually act on anything you post here.

2/13/2011 #1
Frap

Well since I'm the only one here now then let me toss my supervisor over into a pit of Glue. I can't stand the bouncing from one office to the next and singing like you're in the shower.....

SOME OF US ARE WORKING SO JUST SHUT UP!!!!!

That felt rather good.... (:

2/14/2011 #2
Frap

I'm knocking that little bug car into a pit of scrap metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVE MAN WHEN YOU SEE ME COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE ENOUGH LANES FOR YOU TO GET OUT OF THE PASSING LANE!!!!!!!!!!!

2/15/2011 #3
Hokuto Uchiha

Why does my school money have to take so long to get to me? And it's always taking long at the times when I need it most! I swear, the stress caused by this made me physically sick last week, and the week before then!

2/15/2011 #4
Hokuto Uchiha

Man, last night, I only got, like, three hours of sleep. And it's all because of these bikers who decided to rev their bikes right in front of my house! So I couldn't get to sleep until 4:00 in the morning, and then I had to wake up at 7:20. I'm actually surprised I stayed awake through my classes O_O

2/16/2011 #5
Frap

Poor thing.... Toss the unruly bunch into a pit of motor oil.....

My mom needed some slippers while we were out of town and my cousin and I spent four freaking hours to look for the stupid things...........GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I'm tossing mom into a pit of wild fuzzy bunny slippers!!!!!

2/20/2011 #6
Hokuto Uchiha

Yes!

Last night, I wasn't feeling well, and my mom had the TV up too loud...and she wasn't even in the living room; she was in her and my dad's bedroom!

I'm throwing my mom into a pit full of TVs.

2/21/2011 #7
Hokuto Uchiha

I feel so sick today; I'm afraid to put anything on my stomach at the moment. So for now, I'm stuck with Saltines and ginger ale. My mom and dad are gonna see how I'm doing tomorrow, and whether or not I'll be able to go to school. Well, I'm gonna have to go in to at least get this mid-term report signed by my teachers for a college I'm applying to.

I'm gonna throw this bad stomachache in a pit of Pepto Bismol.

2/22/2011 #8
Frap

DOWN WITH THIS POUNDING HEADACHE AND INSOMNIA!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY JUMP DRIVE TO UPDATE MY STORIES!!!!!!!!

AAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

INTO A PIT OF BLACK FORGETFULNESS I FLING MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/27/2011 #9
Frap

If you call this establishment one more time and asks for a phone number I will cuss you out!!!!

I THROW YOU INTO A PIT OF NUMBERS AND MAY ONE STICK IN YOUR EAR!!!

2/28/2011 #10
Frap

I'm tossing my heels from work into a pit of Dr. Scholl's the damn things have been killing meh feet since eight this morning.

Freaking toe chompers!!!

**Looks for the address of the designer**

2/28/2011 #11
Frap

Hurls self off of cliff into pit of completed works.

Maybe something will hit me in the head and I'll get the clue to finally finish something......XDXD

2/28/2011 #12
Hokuto Uchiha

Yesterday, my mom was being a brat about not being able to get a burger and fries from a fast food place. Can you believe that? My mom, a grown woman, was acting like a spoiled brat, just because my dad can't get fast food right now!

*Throws mom into a pit of wild burger wrappers and French fry containers*

3/1/2011 #13
Rosemarysgraden001

If you could just tell me what you think of the story and why you didnt read chapter two, I can make it better. It's not my fault that every question isnt answered in the first chapter, its a mystery.

3/4/2011 #14
ladygris

Rose: the best part of a mystery is the suspense. ;) IMHO, anyway.

And do I HAVE to be sick? I haven't been sick in two years, and THIS SUCKS! To make matters worse, the hubby and daughter are sick at the same time! Only the cats are healthy! :(

3/4/2011 #15
Rosemarysgraden001

It figures only the cats wouldnt be sick.

3/4/2011 #16
Hokuto Uchiha

Why did I have to buy those Tater Fingers at Winn-Dixie? I'm such an idiot. XP I could've just bought regular potatoes instead. Now I feel sick to my tummy after eating them.

*Throws Tater Fingers into a pit of nausea*

3/4/2011 #17
ladygris

I know I said it earlier, but I HATE BEING SICK!!!!! Breathing isn't an option; it's a requirement!

GRRRRRR. . . . . . . .

3/4/2011 #18
Frap

LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY HAVE THOU GROWN SO!!!!!! I JUST WASHED ALL OF YOU TWO DAYS AND NOW......NOW..............THIS!!!!!!!!!!

**Screams about in circles before hoping into a stream at the bottom of a pit with lost socks**

come back to me navy blue trouser sock.....I--I---I love you..............

**Tear drops**

3/5/2011 #19
Hokuto Uchiha

I have this bad sinus head cold that won't go away XP And there's not much cold medicine left...and my dad's working till midnight tonight, so he can't buy any -_-"

*Throws head cold into a pit of cold medicine. Go away, head cold!*

3/5/2011 #20
Rosemarysgraden001

Aww Hokuto, I'm sorry I have been there, try motrin to stop the pain at least.

3/5/2011 #21
Hokuto Uchiha

Thanks, Rosemary, I will :)

3/6/2011 #22
Frap

Oh man that is major suckage....

Tosses germs into a pit of penicillin and throws Hokuto a life-raft of painlessness...

3/7/2011 #23
Frap

WHY CAN'T I EVER FIND THE RIGHT BRA!!!! THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY WOMEN THAT ARE MY SAME SIZE!!!!!!!!!!1 SOMEBODY NEEDS TO FESS UP AND STOP PADDING THEIR BRAS!!!!!!!!!!

Throws sells clerk who didn't check inventory to find that the bras were switched into a pit of mix matched sale tickets, beeping ringers for customer service, screaming phones, and blinking lights that says service needed.

3/7/2011 #24
ladygris

ARRGGGHHHH!!!!! Writer's block!!!!!

*throw it into the pit with all the ruined attempts at writing the latest chapter*

3/7/2011 #25
Hokuto Uchiha

Wow, you wouldn't believe the merry-go-round I was put through at school today XP

Well, I went to student services at school today and asked to see a counselor for help with completing forms for a fee waiver for my application to Emerson. Turns out that nobody in student services has ever "heard of a fee waiver". Is that crazy, or what? Then I was told by someone there that I'd need to go to the College Board site and ask them for fee waiver forms. Well, I went there, and I couldn't find anything about fee waivers. So my parents are gonna have to pay the application fee themselves.

*Throws counselors into a pit of fee waivers*

3/7/2011 #26
Lasfter

Plenty of agreeable girls have crushes on me, but it just so happens that the woman of my dreams is three years older than me (in highschool, so I'm grade 9 she is grade 12) and in a very committed relationship. I'd like to throw her boyfriend into a pit of carbon monoxide. No hard feelings, I just need you to die.

Yay for melodrama.

3/9/2011 #27
Frap

Oh you poor thing....I'm sorry I did the sappy chick.

AWWWWW thing and as it played in my mind I thought.....How freaking lame?

So I throw myself into a pit of shrilling females that are repeating...

AWWWWWW!!!

**Tear drops*** ):

3/11/2011 #28
Rosemarysgraden001

That's aww worthy moment Frap, at least for me. I embrace my cuteness.

3/11/2011 #29
Rosemarysgraden001

Ok so I am going to throw myself in the pit cuz every time someone says something about not doing something right, I start to think I'm not good enough and that maybe im not skinny enough.. throws self into pit..

3/15/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Frap Spiral Architect, Hokuto Uchiha, YFIQ, surfercharlie25, Rosemarysgraden001
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member