Club Blitz
WELCOME ALL TO ONE OF THE BEST FORUMS ON EARTH! OKay, maybe not, but there's a lot of cool folks here and I had to just hire a couple more mods. So come on in!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Frap

Yeah, this is where you do the intros. It's really basic.

Name -

Sex -

Age -

What should we know about you?-

2/13/2011 . Edited 4/3/2011 #1
Frap

You know, it would be good to at least start off the pleasantries myself...

Name- Frap

Sex- too much already

Age- Old enough to be jailed

What should you know about me? I like open honest folks that don't take stuff too seriously. I work and have a life outside of the internet. My stories and I are going through a huge overhaul for all kinds of reasons, but if you post in the chat area, you'll find out what that is. I hope this place stays alive rock on my luvs...

2/13/2011 #2
Hokuto Uchiha

Name - Hokuto Uchiha

Sex - Female

Age - Old enough to drive

What should we know about you?- I'm someone who loves to read...pretty much anything I can get my hands on (I've been that way since I was 2 years old). I also like history, and, as a result, I like writing historical fictions. I started writing fanfiction and my own original fiction since taking a Creative Writing class at school. I'm also an animal lover (I've got a cute doggy at home), and sometimes I can be random. Well, that's all for now; if there's anything else you want to know, just ask me.

2/14/2011 #3
Frap

Welcom Hokuto!

By the way I love the Uchiha's as well!

2/15/2011 #4
Hokuto Uchiha

That's cool ^_^ Got a favorite Uchiha?

And your avi's so adorable!

2/15/2011 #5
Frap

Me Sasuke are of the same demeanor at times. He just has MAJOR anger issues, and Itachi is the father of my love child.....LOL.

Course I think Hinata and Sasuke make a great couple but that's a whole forum on its own about how they could hook up.

2/15/2011 #6
Rosemarysgraden001

Name -Rosemary

Sex - Female

Age - 19

What should we know about you?- I like to read and write,isn't that shocking? I have always had these movies in my head and decided to write them down 4 months ago, ever since then well its been chaotic. I like historical fanfics and modern ones too. I am currently writing or plotting a a love story in the old order Mennonite community. I'm friendly and I usually like to meet new people.

2/15/2011 #7
Frap

Welcome ROSE!!!

2/16/2011 #8
Eilwynn

Hi, I'm Eilwynn. I actually got my name from one of my favorite f*** paintings, done by the f*** artist Amy Brown. I love faeries, as well as magic and supernatural concepts. I also happen to love both historical fiction and manga/anime, so I have something in common with other people on this site already! XD I don't really have a favorite Naruto character, but I'm probably most like the character of Konan. My favorite historical fiction time/place is later medieval and Renaissance England.

As far as hobbies go, the reading and writing are self-explanatory. I also love music - I have a great ear for it, and I'm taking voice lessons; I'm an alto. I plan on learning the piano and possibly the guitar in music lessons once I get to college, which should be this coming August. As far as physical exercise goes, I like yoga and pilates. My favorite humor is sarcastic - I'm one of those quietly sarcastic people.

In my writing, I'm a poet by trade on this site, but I actually consider myself better at writing fiction stories. I just need to come up with a good idea for a new one before I post a fiction story on here, since my fictional pieces are usually lengthy novels with at least some supernatural elements.

I'm not all that good at summarizing myself, like many other people, so if you really want to know about me, I would suggest clicking on the link to my profile. It's chalk-full of information I've collected just for occasions like this, when I can't find the right words to describe myself.

2/17/2011 . Edited 2/17/2011 #9
Tegh

All this stuff is basically in my profile...but for quick reference.

Name: Tegh (pronounced T ay) or R***

Sex: I'm a guy...

Hobbies or w/e: I stick to my books and writing. I work a lot (I'm in the USN), but my job gives me time to write. Also play video games and watch anime read manga etc. I currently live in Japan...so it's kinda the best place to do those last two lol.

2/17/2011 #10
The Talented Mr. Evan

My name is Evan. I'm a guy. I'm eighteen, so I can drink. I grew up in Montreal, but I was raised in Houston.

What to know about me? 'I know myself, but that is all' - F. Scott Fitzgerald.

A sad thing about me is that my stories tell too much about who I am. So dig in and enjoy.

2/17/2011 #11
Frap

Welcome to you guys, and hopefully all of you have put in a request and they have been answered. (I'm the only one in charge for the moment.)

Oh and Tegh....That's a great age for this forum and the FP scene. You just have to find those of us that are in the 20+ club...LOL!

WELCOME AGAIN!!

2/17/2011 #12
Lasfter

Name - Lasfter

Sex - Male

Age - Still in high school ;)

What should we know about you?- I'm a tabletop wargamer, painter, modeller, so I write a lot of fanfic for the 40K universe. I also enjoy wrestling, rugby and debate. As well, I am a rabid Chicago Bears fan and football is my favorite sport.

2/17/2011 #13
Frap

Welcome Lasfter!

GO DEADSKINS!!! LOL!

2/17/2011 #14
Rosemarysgraden001

@ Tegh, only people over twenty seem to review my story for some reason ,when I put it up on sites.

2/17/2011 #15
Frap

@Rose-I'm a teen at heart....No but seriously don't let the age thing discourage you. I have like no reviews for Vengence but I notice my Visitors and hits, are high. I have one that I'm going to post that is sort of raw, and sometimes the younger population go for it, sometimes no, but, heck just keep writing.

2/18/2011 . Edited 2/18/2011 #16
Rosemarysgraden001

@ Frap, it's not negative, just something I observed, I think that I like to write about real things, so sometimes someone older likes it better. I don't like writing simple stories.

2/18/2011 #17
fivelfleurhavens

Name - FivelFleurHavens (AKA Anna/Annie/Anny)

Sex - 100% female

Age - I'm younger than all of yall! XD

What should we know about you?- I'm a unique, deep southern girl from Bama who likes rappin', playing Sorry, and chilling like a turtle. I'm deathly allergic to all kinds of nuts. My favorite animals are peacocks and jellyfishes. My favorite colors are emerald green, turquoise, and cobalt blue. I collect rocks, coins, poetry books (yeah i'm a dork, deal with it XD). My room is painted dark blue and includes the following items: a lava lamp, brightly colored scarves, Carpe Diem in big letters on my wall, two peacock feathers, mason jars, light up stars, an old birthday card with a llama on it, seven scissors, and about twenty necklaces. Oh and I have a dog named Boomer. :)

2/20/2011 #18
Frap

WELCOME ANNIE!!

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some work!

2/21/2011 #19
RedX9

Name- Red

Sex- Male

Age- I know its either 20 or 21 (I am age confused)

What should we know about you?- Let's see, I still schooling. I like writing as it expresses who I really am. If I can describe my personality as an animal. I would say, I'm a swan (guess and its not the beautiful and graceful part). I may look calm and laid back, but actually I worry easily and I get antsy in a matter of seconds when things don't get in my way.

2/27/2011 #20
Rosemarysgraden001

ELlo~!

2/28/2011 #21
RedX9

Frap reviewed my story before and introduced me to this forum

2/28/2011 #22
Rosemarysgraden001

Same here ,We are twins lol. Although this forum is really awesome, when it's alive.

2/28/2011 #23
Frap

WELCOME REDX9!

2/28/2011 #24
Derek Russell Means

Name: Derek

Sex: Male

What Should we know about you: Hmm, I would say I've lived a pretty random and chaotic life. I've lived all over the U.S. and just got home from close to 2 years of travelling. I've held about a gajillion jobs... seriously. I've been writing off and on since I was a kid, but never taking it seriously. That has changed now so I've been dedicating a lot more time to my writing and working on several longer pieces right now. I've been trying to figure out how one goes about getting their writing published. My favourite book of all time is probably catch-22, I love nothing more then the perfect blending of the humorous and the horrific. That's all I've got, and sorry for not introducing myself up front, overlooked this thread by accident.

3/4/2011 #25
Frap

No Problem. WELCOME DEREK!!!

Hey come on over the chat portion which is called The Blitz. I can tell you what I've found so far about publishing.

3/4/2011 #26
ladygris

Name: ladygris

Sex: Female

What You Should Know About Me: I am a published author whose book has no market in her current area. Even with that drawback, I have found that I love to write more for people than for money. While I still want to publish, I also know that I can reach people in this setting as much as I can by publishing books for money. All that said, I love to write, and I love to teach others. English, the mechanics not just the language, comes very naturally to me, and I edit official documents at work. In addition to that, I am a musician and LOVE music. Particularly bass guitar, which is what I play. I am a wife and mother, and my husband of 10+ years recently started writing on FictionPress's sister site, FanFiction.net. Anything else you'd like to know about me, either see my profile or PM me. I love getting to know others who share a similar love for the written word.

3/4/2011 #27
Frap

WELCOME LADYGRIS!!

Your NOT old!!!

We are peers.....Heh....Just remember a peer group are those who are five years older or younger than your actual age....

COME ON OVER TO CHAT!

3/5/2011 #28
surfercharlie25

Howdy, all!

Name- Johnny (I know what my pen name says, but, hey)

Sex- Male

Age- 21 (22 next month)

What should we know about you?- I'm really sarcastic at times, so be warned! I love comedy-drama (you ever see stuff like THE WONDER YEARS and the movie BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID? Along those lines), and so I write a lot of stuff like that, although I occasionally try a thriller or a horror story. It's fun :) I love anything to do with the '60s and '70s.

3/5/2011 #29
Rosemarysgraden001

Ello!

3/5/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Frap Spiral Architect, Hokuto Uchiha, YFIQ, surfercharlie25, Rosemarysgraden001
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member