Club Blitz
WELCOME ALL TO ONE OF THE BEST FORUMS ON EARTH! OKay, maybe not, but there's a lot of cool folks here and I had to just hire a couple more mods. So come on in!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Frap

This is the place for open chat and conversation on whatever you like.

2/13/2011 #1
Frap

Well guess I'll get to sending out more invites....I know if anyone comes by I do check my emails so I'll get with you. It's ten forty five in the evening now, so that should be an indication of when I come on most of the time. When you do come, leave something in the review portion so I get my lazy butt to work. Make me work as your mod... (:

2/13/2011 #2
Frap

Wow, after all the invites no fish.....Hmmm....guess I should show good faith and just send out a boatload of reviews.

2/14/2011 #3
Frap

HEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOO..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay folks my review request category is soooo empty. I guess I need to go and start tossing ropes around yaw llittle doggies....

Lurking................

2/14/2011 #4
Frap

Tis sad.....I got hits up the whazoo for my story and like one review.... Major suckage..... ):

okay back to lurking.......

Be back an about an hour or so......

2/14/2011 #5
Frap

Big hugs to the folks that responded to my invite. Again guys if you come by and I'm not here don't freak or cuss me out. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are long and busy for me but I'll definitely sign back on when I'm done to let you know I appreciate your time. Feel free to go to the Penny 4 Your Thoughts topic and put in that you would like for your story to be reviewed. you can copy the link if you want and well that's the only way I can think of to get us rolling.

People in FP world like feedback. Good concrit feedback and I am hoping to give that to the best of my ability. By all means feel free to tell me what you thought about my reviews also. I got to pay some love back to Hokuto Uchiha for her reviews and also give her a nick. That's a lot to type for a name.

Okay, enough talking.

BRB.

2/15/2011 #6
Hokuto Uchiha

Hi :)

2/15/2011 #7
Frap

U still here?

2/15/2011 #8
Frap

I hope you are still here. I saw your explosion of requests. I've been sending out invites and reviewing. Did you like the way I review? I can always go in depth. I only got like fifteen more minutes before I got to bounce though.

):

2/15/2011 #9
Frap

Got to go kid.... ):

C U Tomorrow....

2/15/2011 #10
Hokuto Uchiha

Hey :) Sorry I wasn't here last night; I had to get off after I posted 'cause my mom wanted to look something up. Oh, and I think the way you review is good :)

I'll probably be on again before and after class. Talk to you later.

2/16/2011 #11
Frap

I'm stopping by to check things out. I normally don't come on around this time, but I'm going to make sure I keep a watchful eye out for the forum. By the way I read some really awesome stories the other day and hopefully some of the authors will come by and join us.

2/16/2011 #12
Hokuto Uchiha

That's cool :) It'd be awesome if we got more members.

2/16/2011 #13
Tegh

I normally frequent some of the larger Forums here, but I certainly don't mind the idea of a smaller community lol. Thanks for those that reviewed my work today. I'll get around to returns I swear lol, when my job isn't blowing up in my face and I have a bit more time to get in depth. Hope no one here minds a bit of a rough critique.

2/17/2011 #14
Frap

More folks!!!!

WHOOOPIEE!!!

Well I'll keep up the invites and reviewing. Needs some sleep now, so I'll check on this place tomorrow.

Deuces!

2/17/2011 #15
Rosemarysgraden001

Ehh my head hurts :(, I like small writing communities because you can really get to know people. I suppose I should request a review, but im a little scared...o.o

2/17/2011 #16
Frap

Don't be scared Rose. (I'm actually never here at this time, I had to come to my house for a second....)

Yo, Tegh, I don't have weak nerves and I've been ripped apart before. Just don't think I won't respond. I get passionate about my stuff, so unless its on my horrible grammar than your critiq won't bother me. Trust me, I check the reviews of the members here and what other members say. I'm just like that. And the behemoth communities are cool, but I wanted to find new people that are fresh and serious, before everyone starts talking too much on a personal level.

I don't plan to share my personal email and facebook stuff and all of that.....I'm private to a certain extinct.

But i got a wild side that may strike a couple of you guys as out of character...But hey, you can always call me on my ways. I'm a big girl. I only get angry when others get hurt over trivial things. Okay got to go before the boss comes.... Deuces.

2/18/2011 #17
Frap

Oops forgot...

**Passes some aspirin to Rose**

Feel better chick.

2/18/2011 #18
Rosemarysgraden001

@ Frap , Thanks coffee and cold medicine have made me sane again. I get emotional If I get a critical review, but I get over it and then find it useful. If I get told I have bad grammar, I know, I'm working on it. I have contacted a beta reader, she just takes awhile to get back to me. The only thing I dislike is a negative review that isn't constructive, I just get sad and that's no fun :( . I also hear what reviewers have said in the past in my head ,when I write too. It's a little odd.

2/18/2011 #19
Frap

I'M HOOOOOOMMMEEE!!!

Well I certainly understand the ghost of negative reviews of the past. If the info. is useful great, but if they're just being idiots about it I tarry on and shrug it off. I haven't always had tough skin, but I'm working on it. I think I'll do some invites till someone comes on.

I have to go out of town this weekend and I'm not sure if i can get to a computer so I'm going to try and review as many stories as possible.

2/18/2011 #20
Rosemarysgraden001

I understand life gets in the way, I need more of a social life lol

2/18/2011 #21
Frap

If you want to become published it is something that will help, but its not always that glittery.

How's the ole head?

2/18/2011 #22
Frap

Hey, Rose do you mind me asking some questions about your story and us going over it? It's just you and me and well it might help you out, when you continue, hint, hint...

2/18/2011 #23
Rosemarysgraden001

Oh that is true, I want to get published someday, I am the kind of person that needs to be social, it's what I do. I don't like being bored. The headache is gone, nose isn't all pressure filled, it's pretty nice.

2/18/2011 #24
Frap

Did you answer or I'm just typing fast and being impatient? I'd really like to know what's going to happen next. I know you said you are waiting on your beta, but lets work on it now if you have time. I got till 4:30 luv and there's nothing I like more than to get with an author and pry into their minds for their characters and such. Sorry but its what I like.

2/18/2011 #25
Rosemarysgraden001

I'm glad your taking an interest, do you want to see my chapter three? What do you want to know about the story?

2/18/2011 #26
Frap

May I begin with this portion of your piece?

The story didn't begin until the wild one met the strange man. The strange man had decided to call upon the wild one. He was looking to marry the wild one. The wild one was a young girl of eighteen with wild, unruly, red, curly hair. She had pale skin and piercing green eyes. Her figure was very slender and all the other girls envied her for it. On this particular day, she wore a scarlet dress with a red hair ribbon. She also hadn't socialized with others much since her mother passed. The strange man stood outside the front door of the house. People say that the strange man had a presence. It had been observed once that his eyes were bold and could draw anyone in. He knocked on the door and the maid answered. The maid quickly went to fetch the master of the house.

**Waits on pins and needles**

(If there's anyone else that wants the take it apart approach, when I can I am eager to do line by line.)

2/18/2011 #27
Frap

See that's where I get in trouble. I get over zealous. Chapter 3?

**Smacks self**

Man I didn't realize there was another chappie...

I feel like an arse, Okay well I'll have to get with that, but let's look at the first one. Do you plan to repost the corrections or go from here with what you have?

2/18/2011 #28
Rosemarysgraden001

If you want to give your opinion on it, you may.

2/18/2011 #29
Rosemarysgraden001

I have a lot of writing done, it just hasn't been rewritten, If I correct a chapter ,I update it.

2/18/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Frap Spiral Architect, Hokuto Uchiha, YFIQ, surfercharlie25, Rosemarysgraden001
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member