The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
...........talk away.
10/20/2006 #1
S.L. Andersen
……………………………………………………Tell me all your secret of…………Potential!! Muwahaha!!

Juuuuuuuuust kiiiidddinng. Sorta, not really. Oh well.

Speaking of Potential, Samuel, Belle, and Celia are my favorite characters. Hehe. I like Laura…most of the time anyway. She bugged me a lot in the last couple of chapters. I can understand her point of view. *shrug* Still, doesn't mean I have to agree with her.

10/22/2006 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Oh, I never agree with Laura. 99.9% of the time I'm on everyone else's sides. Yeah, Samuel and Celia are my favorites. They are so fun to write!

Though there is a secret to Potential, I cannot tell you what it is. I just have only one hint: things are not as they seem.

10/22/2006 #3
Charming Dice
I know what the secret is. No one in potential has any potential. That would be the plot twist of the decade.
11/9/2006 #4
aka Providence
hmmm! (YJan-Z points to the sky with a semi-evil looking aura surrounding him)... Alexander Curtis something isn't what he seems to be! He's involved with the school and he's... spiderman! (lol, part of my guess is true)

Potential's a cool story, I promise to review it after nanowrimo!

See ya!

11/9/2006 #5
S.L. Andersen
Whoa. I had forgotten his name was Alexander Curtis Carpenter. That's kinda creepy. IBut just because I'm playing a game with someone named Jade Curtis. Aheh.
11/9/2006 #6
Sakka-Fenikkusu
*hums to self* *NOT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY*
11/9/2006 #7
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I'm going to delete every fucking post you put in my forum.
3/1/2007 #8
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member