The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Welcoming all Mokos here!
11/27/2006 #1
Moko Emaki
I'm honored. I'm going to vent my hatred, so watch out.
11/27/2006 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I don't mind. I'm not in a shitty mood today, and I love being depressed. (That ain't sarcasm.) Proceed to rant, and you may also beat up the bullshitter-shaped punching bags to your left. ^_^ *sits down*
11/27/2006 #3
Moko Emaki
Hmm... suicidal people. *Cursing*

The US is using Iraq as a cover for taking oil!

My sister's boyfriend is starting to annoy me!

...That's only 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th of my angryness.

11/27/2006 #4
Moko Emaki
Die, you sons of bitches!!

*Hitting punching bags, then pulls out a letter opener and slashes a bag*

Oops. Oh well. I'm going to sit down and rant. Care to join?

11/27/2006 #5
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Thank god someone else has a clue! *beats up the adjacent Bush-shaped punching bag*

If you'd like you can tell more, but if you don't really want to scream out all your sufferings on a forum that anyone can look at, that's fine with me, too.

Here. *hands you a huge lollipop* This might make you feel a little better.

11/27/2006 #6
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Of course! I'd be delighted to! *sits down, licks own lollipop* Now should we start with what's most vexing or least vexing?
11/27/2006 #7
Moko Emaki
*Lick* Most vexing.
11/27/2006 #8
Moko Emaki
Oh... damn! Tomorrow I have to go to school unlike today so that means I have to actually sleep. Damn again!
11/27/2006 #9
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I hate sleep! It's so damn useless! Grrrrrr.....
11/27/2006 #10
Moko Emaki
Bye...
11/27/2006 #11
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Hey, sorry, I have to abandon you... my fam want me to see Stella with em. I'll be back after. Continue ranting!
11/27/2006 #12
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Oh... you're going. I knew that! Well, okay...
11/27/2006 #13
Royal Bliss
God damning christ... I'm pissed off. For what would seem to be a lame reason for some... But anyway thank god there's a topic for this because I need to yell somewhere. Anyway, my sister went to a Guns N' Roses concert today with her boyfriend.

At first he didn't want her to go because she doesn't listen to them... but she said she liked their songs (but couldn't name any). Then he finally said "Okay here's an easy question.. What's the lead singers name?" and she didn't know! I hate that band(along with AC/DC) with a passion and I even know it's Axl Rose! Then her boyfriend mentioned that my favorite band was opening for them... I was going to go to their concert in October but it was cancelled. So to sum it up. She's a dumbass, and she was able to see that. I want to punch her in the fucking head. She came in my room and rubbed it in my face.

Sorry I really like music and I haven't been to a major concert at all in my lifetime (small local bands do not count for me). So that just angered me deeply.

11/27/2006 #14
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Dude, I have to clue who the lead singer of Guns n' Roses is. It took me a while to remember who the lead singer of Evanescence was. ^^U

How could she rub it in to you? Did she say, "Haha! I'm a moron but I got to see a concert and you didn't"? That's eevvvviiiillll.

I've never been to a concert either. As a matter of fact, on my birthday, Hoobastank was in concert nearby and my family wouldn't even let me go... it makes hatred brew deep inside of me, like someone brewing a brew... of hatred.

11/28/2006 #15
Royal Bliss
How could she rub it in to you? Did she say, "Haha! I'm a moron but I got to see a concert and you didn't"? That's eevvvviiiillll.

No she said "Sooo.... what did you do today" and then I was answering and then she cut me off in mid-sentence and said "I saw ___ in concert, they still suck." and then walked out of my room.

I've never been to a concert either. As a matter of fact, on my birthday, Hoobastank was in concert nearby and my family wouldn't even let me go... it makes hatred brew deep inside of me, like someone brewing a brew... of hatred.

There was a Tool concert in september here that I wasn't able to go to... I was so pissed. Then at the last minute my mom said she'd pay for the tickets but since it was last minute it wouldn't have worked out because it had already started...

11/28/2006 #16
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Oh man, that's really wrong. If she were my sis, I would slice her into tiny pieces and make kabobs out of the meat and feed them to the alligators.

Not really. Because... eww. Blood.

One day when one of us is a famous author, we should all go see like ten concerts in a row together. Hahaha! Reveeeenge!

11/28/2006 #17
Royal Bliss
Yeah I was thinking of possibly assaulting her but yeah... She'd die.

One day when one of us is a famous author, we should all go see like ten concerts in a row together. Hahaha! Reveeeenge!

That'd be cool as hell.

11/28/2006 #18
Moko Emaki
*Licking lollipop from yesterday*

Still good... still good. Most vexing, I see...

Speaking of concerts, I'm never going to Radiohead concerts again. They did some of the songs from Hail to the Thief, and since they used digital effects to enhance the song, they faked it like one of those goddamn music videos. So instead a week later I went to a Foo Fighters concert. I was almost crushed/suffocated by the mosh pit and all those people's armpits on my face... I shoved some dude and my sister was totally lost.. Big Me rocked and Times like These half rocked..

Today I'm in a really bad mood. I lifted things up and down since we got new furniture, so my sisters and my brother did nothing and then expected me to get THEIR takeout! Gah!

Then I worked for about two hours *Not really hard work, just take calls and lead people to tables* at the Magic Wok and took home Chinese food. I'm tired, I'm full, and I'm in a shitty mood so nobody mess with me.

I'll get into a better mood... but now... I'm plain frustrated.

11/28/2006 #19
Moko Emaki
God damning christ...

That would be an eyeful and an earful...

11/28/2006 . Edited 11/28/2006 #20
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Exactly. We should each pick a few people we'd like to see in concert, just so we don't fight over it when one of us IS famous.... hehehehe.... just remember that if we both become failed authors mooching from our mothers, at least we'll've had fun planning.
11/28/2006 #21
Moko Emaki
I've had true writer's block in writing two chapters of A New Day. It's hard to describe the story rather than just draw it.
11/28/2006 #22
Royal Bliss
I have writers block right now. I had this good idea for a short story yesterday and now I'm stuck on it.
11/28/2006 #23
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Eek. I just got out of my block... like... today... but it's still fresh on my mind so I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! We will help you through this!

So... uhhh... how can we help?

11/28/2006 #24
Sakka-Fenikkusu
You have it too? Oh no! *glomps you both*
11/28/2006 #25
Royal Bliss
So... uhhh... how can we help?

I don't know I just need to get in a creative mood. I have the scenes in my head I just have to figure out how to describe it without it sounding choppy.

11/28/2006 #26
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Well, I'll tell you how I got out of my block... I started writing. Simple as that. I asked someone to give me a completely random writing prompt and I wrote it for about 15 minutes. That was all it took to get me back in the writing frame of mind.

Just remember that the writing process and the editing process are two completely different things, and you can always go back and change your story if it doesn't fit your standards.

11/28/2006 #27
Royal Bliss
Yeah but I thought of this idea to distract my other's writers block on another story so now I'm blocked on the would be rebound...
11/28/2006 #28
Moko Emaki
I'm going to see if I can start writing the rest of chapter 6..
11/28/2006 #29
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yeah but I thought of this idea to distract my other's writers block on another story so now I'm blocked on the would be rebound...

That... kind of makes sense...

11/28/2006 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member