The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
What's your handwriting like?
12/4/2006 #1
Charming Dice
Take a chopstick, dip it in ink, put it in your mouth, then rub it on paper. My handwriting looks about the same as that.
12/4/2006 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Hahahahaha... ditto. Mine is a twisted mixture between cursive and print, and only my sister can read it - and she's had years of practice.
12/4/2006 #3
Royal Bliss
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o267/rab86/myhandwriting.png

I got bored.

12/4/2006 #4
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Lol... your handwriting rocks.
12/4/2006 #5
Royal Bliss
Haha.. no it's shitty, especially in pen.
12/4/2006 #6
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Much better than mine.
12/4/2006 #7
David Lovato
My handwriting is terrible.

I'm mostly right handed but I'm supposed to be left handed. So I don't hold the utensil correctly, and my writing is very terrible because of it.

I also type with about four fingers, but I type faster than most people do.

12/4/2006 #8
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I'm a leftie.

I only type with two fingers, but I type so fast my aunt describes my ability to type as "killing the keyboard". Despite the fact that I only use a couple fingers, I can still type with my eyes closed.

12/4/2006 #9
Royal Bliss
I type using the whole "Home row" concept, it's much faster.
12/4/2006 #10
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Home row?
12/4/2006 #11
Royal Bliss
You know how on a keyboard there's like a line on the j and f key...? you keep each hand on that line starting there and yeah.
12/4/2006 #12
Burnt Bread
My writing's kinda like R.J's except rounder and more spaced out, and I can write cursive if the occasion calls for it.

As for keyboards, in grade 6 computer class, they tried to teach us how to type. and one anal teacher put a piece of cloth over my keyboard when she caught me cheating (looking down) I type with four fingers and a thumb for the space bar - it's horrible, I know, but it works for me.

12/5/2006 #13
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Whatever works for you. 4 and a thumb is better than 2.
12/5/2006 #14
Kumquat21
I type very fast, but not very accurately. ^^

For instance, this sentance first came out as . . .

I typwe veywe fars tut hat verey accuragteadly6.

I use the backspace key a lot. ^^

My handwriting is . . . A fifth-century scribe trying to speedwrite. It's half flourishes, half smudges. And I have a funny way of writing fours so they look like nines, and fs so they look like ss.

12/5/2006 #15
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Hahahahaha... my lowercase t's closely resemble my uppercase A's. See, when I write my T's, I don't lift my pencil from the paper to make the cross, I just kind of make it, with a semi-invisible, semi-not diagonal line at the bottom-left corner.
12/6/2006 #16
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member