The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Miraculous.Science

There was a story I read probably 4 years ago that I would like to find again.

Description:

Girl's mother is dead and she lives with her stepdad. Can't remember what happened to her real dad. She goes to therapy. Her best friend has a brother whose name started with a "T" I think...it was also something more unusual than "John" or "Jake." It might have been an "S." In fact, it might not be either of those but I'm think the name "Seven" sounds familiar. Her name was also unique. The whole story is about her falling in love with the brother and he's been in love with her the whole time. In the beginning she was working at this diner or something an he worked there too as a cook. She went to a party with this other guy and he was pressing her into doing stuff and the brother saved her. Things got complicated and she ended up dating this guy who was the brother's friend and it didn't work out because she was in love with him. Everybody hate her for a while because she hurt both of them but I think everything ended happily. The rating was T I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for your assistance.

8/13/2010 #1
TheYearIs2014

Did you find what you were looking for?

7/2/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member