The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
CrimsonDomingo

Hey all! I recently stumbled upon a brand new (not officially launched) site that plans to have serialized fiction like TV series, updated weekly. I have already submitted and been approved for my urban fantasy/thriller series "The Collector" and have been working with the CEO, Jim McGovern, with additional things for the site. We need more submissions and help to get this site off the ground!

Submission are for a season, a season being 12 episodes, and an episode being 3-7 pages. You will need to have a synopsis for the entire season, and a complete episode one. No restrictions on genre or rating, as we have a rating system and want everything we can get. At this point, Jim is still working out how to make revenue for the writers, but it costs you nothing but your valuable writing time to submit and participate, and there is the potential for revenue as time moves on. You will retain full copyright of your work (more info at the site, and in the contract if you're selected.)

If you check out the site, you will see that we desperately need a graphic artist and web designer, but alas, getting that for free is harder to come by in these early stages, but if you would like to help out with the site in ways other than writing, or along with writing, check out the contact us page and let us know!

And please, spread the word, and tell me what you think of the idea in general, the site, the whole thing, as we are looking to improve and make this something truly special!

www.BigWorldNetwork.com

9/26/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member