The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Not meaning to go all sissy-girl on you, but cockroaches have invaded my house. They're living behind the stove and breeding, and I'm really hungry, but every time I try to get food I see their babies crawling everywhere. They're also in the bathrooms, and it's really really really creepy.

I feel like I can't get off this chair for the rest of eternity, but I really need to pee...

12/14/2006 #1
Burnt Bread
That's... that's... nasty, that's what that is.

You need gloves, and some spray. Or you need the pest-control person. You need to kill the roaches somehow. Maybe it helps if you think of roaches as food - i mean, technically, they are. You can probably deep fry them and have them for lunch. That would definately solve the problem. I've heard they taste like prawns. Mmmmm.

12/14/2006 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Actually, that food thing kinda helps. They probably would taste pretty good if I, like, melted some chocolate chips and dunked them in it... it'd be like chocolate... but crunchier.
12/14/2006 #3
Royal Bliss
Oh that's kind of messed up, I would call pest control or something unless it's common where you live it might not matter? Not sure, if that were in my house I'd probably like... leave.
12/14/2006 #4
Moko Emaki
One day I was in my house and it was stinky. QUITE STINKY.

I wondered what it was, and looked around.

After that, I found a whole fungus colony growing on my old sneakers and around it, it was all blue and green and fuzzy...

To this day I don't know what caused the growth because my shoes don't usually sprout fungae...

Possibly because of the overwearing...

12/15/2006 #5
Kumquat21
Moko, you have athlete's foot. Don't worry, its common.

Saki-fen, you have cockroaches. But that was obvious, I suppose. This is not common, but you're right, they do make nice snacks. I had one at the air/space museaum. Why astronaughts would need chocolate covered cockroaches, I have no idea.

12/17/2006 #6
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Ewwww, finally home and I step inside to reveal.... a nice, twitching, freakin' huge roach sitting at the door.
12/18/2006 #7
Kumquat21
GYAAARG!!! You STEPPED ON IT??

Poor, poor, Fen-fen . . . -pats on the back sympatheticly and hands tissue to whipe off feet- Go take a nice long shower or something . . . try not to think about it . . .

12/18/2006 #8
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I didn't step on it. Besides, I was wearing shoes.
12/18/2006 #9
Kumquat21
Ah. Okay. Still disgusting, tho.
12/18/2006 #10
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yeah. We swept it off the second story. Bye-bye, naaasty....
12/18/2006 #11
Burnt Bread
fungus colony? ahahaha. My cousin once looped behind his couch to find a full grown muchroom on the floor - it was just growing there. Crazy. It's funny what you find in strange places though. I was in the book room once and noticed this totally rancid smell. I checked everywhere, and behind the curtins, I found a green frog the size of my hand. It was just sitting there, and I thought it was still alive, so I reached out to catch it, but when my hand touched it, it squished and there was rotting crap in it... that was nasty stuff. But the big question was - how the hell did the largest frog I've ever seen get into the house? I don't have cats or anything, the only animals I use to have were chickens and some native australian marsupials that looked like mice that invade the kitchen sometimes, but are endangered, so I let them do what they want.

Sometimes if you have dirty neighbours in an apartment building, you get their roaches.

12/19/2006 #12
Kumquat21
You are obviously sending out a phermone that smells like female frog, thus the loathsome invasions. Borrow Moko's stinky feet, that'll cover any smell. Your cousin has an emo anime character inhabiting the house. (You know . . . when ever an anime character get's depressed, they go into the courner and cultivate mushrooms . . . or maybe that's just in ouran . . . I can never remember . . .) He should just move out. XD

As you have probably noticed, I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about and sugary candies has currently turned me into a raving lunitic. Well hopefully, you noticed. I've been told I don't act too different.

For other awful news, my alerts are down. T_T

12/21/2006 #13
Burnt Bread
ou are obviously sending out a phermone that smells like female frog, thus the loathsome invasions.

What an interesting perspective. I'm not sure how to reply to that other than I promise to use soap the next time I wash.

Ouran? You mean Tamaki in that episode where the host club goes to Haruhi's house? Ah, that was funny.

12/21/2006 #14
Kumquat21
Yay! Another Ouran fan!

You really don't have to reply to anything I post. Nothing I say makes sense anyway.

Two days till christmas! And Chanukah was yesterday! Happy holidays, everyone! ^_^

12/23/2006 #15
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member