The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Anisky
Hi, I tried sending an email to the address listed under "Help", , but I got an error message that delivery had failed permanently. I have several writings in Swahili that I would very much like to upload to Fictionpress, does anyone know how I can request a new language category? Thanks!
4/9/2012 #1
Tora-2011
Not sure about this one, since it's about categories. Maybe a new language is something like a new category, too. (From the Help page) New Categories/Characters Use this email to send category/character requests. For a new sub-category, please note which main category it belongs to: anime, tv shows, movies, etc. To submit new characters for a category, please use the naming standard used by the site. The site will only display the part of the character name used most often within the show and abbreviate the rest. For example, if a fictional show called 'Star and Suns' has a character named 'Jane Doe' and the character is always referred to as only 'Jane', then submit the character as 'Jane D.'. Note the part of the name not often used, in this case the last name, is abbreviated. You can submit a character list along with your new category request.
4/14/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member