The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
in.needofa.name

Her username was Xhianglian and was the author of The Killing Dance, Crimson Queen, and a few other stories.

I was alarmed when I couldn't find her story on my alert or favorite list (and actually it seems like quite a few stories vanished), and when I went googling for both stories they have been deleted. I couldn't find her profile at all, and after some investigating I'm pretty sure she basically wiped her account and changed the name to Serendipity90.

Does anyone know what happened or if she is just one of the many that have disappeared from FP without a trace?

Thanks for any help :)

6/28/2012 #1
To misread

YES! I was wondering the exact same thing! I'm so confused and have been looking for her stories forever. I'm so sad:(

2/8/2013 #2
To misread

YES! I was wondering the exact same thing! I'm so confused and have been looking for her stories forever. I'm so sad:(

2/8/2013 #3
dramalover21
I can't remember if she actually wrote a note to her readers beforehand or if she just pulled her stories without any wanting whatsoever. If she did the first, then, she probably, like many authors in the last 2 years, said that she was pulling it to completely revise it but has yet to actually post anything. It's really too bad. I really liked her stories, and it's always the best ones that seemed to get pulled and never republished. You have to start copying these stories in word if you want to at least have a copy for yourself that you can go back and re-read in your spare time.
1/5 #4
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member