The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Ariaena

Every time I click Preview, a new window opens (Normal) but everything's white (Not) and the top reads {#preview.preview_desc} It is VERY annoying. Please fix the Preview function.

7/8/2012 #1
JoeCool989
No one here can fix this for you. Your best bet would be to send an e-mail to e are certain requirements that can be found under help. The help button is at the bottom of most pages.
8/22/2012 #2
the4thera

Waited about a day after I published a new chapter but nothing showed up (I even tried searching for my fic but turns out even that cannot be found) Maybe I've updated to often (at least 5 times the same day... kept on finding mistakes and typos). Is this normal?

9/9/2012 #3
Potatoe1988

I'm not sure what's going on with the chapter not showing up, but as for searching for you fic and not finding it that seems to be a broader problem with the fictionpress search engine. I think any new stories posted after about the 7th of August aren't showing up in search results. You can test this by doing a search using a keyword commonly used in summaries and ordering the results by publish date. When ordered by update date, they're just plain out of order with results skipping around erratically between August and September.

If anyone knows anything about what's going on with the search feature, how long it's been going on for, or if the admin are working on resolving it, please let me know. I've sent support an email about it but I haven't gotten a response.

9/13/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member