The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Kumquat21
Did anyone here try and make me a friend on MSN? Cause someone I never met did, and it was reaaaallly creepy . . . I'm kinda paranoid about internet stalkers . . . and, um yeah. Did anyone?
12/23/2006 #1
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I didn't. (Don't even have MSN). I'm paranoid about them too - people try all the time when I'm playing rpgs.... It's weird.
12/23/2006 #2
Kumquat21
It just happened again! Someone was asking for my email on disvworld mudd, a text mmo. He was nice and all, but I am sooooooooooooooooooo paranoid . . . I redirected him to FF. Which may not have been the kindest thing, but it was SCARRRYYYYYYY!!!!
12/23/2006 . Edited 12/23/2006 #3
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yeah, I understand. *pat pat*

*_* Can I have your full name, age and social security no.?

...just kidding.

12/23/2006 #4
Kumquat21
Only if you also tell me EXACTLY where you live. Down to your little Potter-esque cuboard.

Being a stalker is fun! XD

(I was kidding about that, you know.)

12/24/2006 #5
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Sure. It's 111 Sucker Lane, Givup, Wyobother USA. It's bright green and I've painted in rainbow letters Stalkers Welcome on a large billboard right next to it. Come on over!
12/24/2006 #6
Burnt Bread
Well, I normally reside in Australia - near the bottom of earth so I'm not too concerned about stalkers. They would not only have to cross oceans, scrub and harsh rocky deserts to stalk me, but after they get here, they'd also need to get past the security... ahahahaha... good luck with that.

Besides, i'm not even home right now, rather, on semi-holiday in another exotic locale. Other than not being interesting enough, I think I don't have any stalkers because it would be such a bitch to stalk me.

To worry about being stalked is a kind of happiness kumquat.

Mmmm... I like eating kumwquats...

12/25/2006 #7
Kumquat21
Mmmm... I like eating kumwquats...

Ah! Good! Me too! Espesially the W. XD

You never know. You could be stalked by Australians. Then you can be happy about being worried too!

And dare I ask what the security is for? Or is that best left unsaid?

And are you having a good holiday?

12/26/2006 #8
Burnt Bread
I am having a good holiday actually, thankyou.

Security is for nothing special. It's one of those 'just because' things in my life I have absolutely no control over. Family are like that.

Actually, Happy New Year everybody. Though my family only celebrates the Chinese one. Can't wait to eat myself sill then.

1/3/2007 #9
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Ehhhh... I hate New Year's Day. Everyone drinks and parties, and I have to adjust my internal clock.
1/3/2007 #10
Moko Emaki
New Years kicks ass.

RuneScape is full of internet stalkers, like all those freeplayers follow me and ask me stupid questions like 'where do live?', or 'what's your name?'

That's probably why I really don't go on RS much.

You'd really have to be a total idiot to answer that shit.

1/12/2007 #11
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Runescape is highly amusing. I've been asked out several times.

Person: wanna b my gf?

Me: You're an idiot.

Person: yes or no?

Me: No.

Person:

B

I

T

C

H

1/13/2007 #12
Kumquat21
Yeah . . . people have done that to me.

I remember when someone said unless I would be thier 'gf' they would follow me and kill me in the 'Wilde'. This was immensly ammusing, since we were several rs miles or at least two villages from the 'wilde' and he was a lower level than me. However, he did live up to his word and followed me for a while. I was going to lead him into the village of the barbarians and let him get killed, but then he logged out and I blocked him. Twas a pitty, I did want to murder him.

Also, on Maplestory, I've been told numerous times that the hair I chose for my character was ugly. I got very mad at whoever suggested it, even when they admitted they were drunk and had poor judgement. Then, I de-equipped the bandana I was wearing, turned around, and realized they were right. o///o'

1/13/2007 #13
Sakka-Fenikkusu
My runescape character is butt-ugly. I don't know what I was thinking when I made her.
1/13/2007 #14
Royal Bliss
My runescape character has green hair and bunny ears.
1/13/2007 #15
Kumquat21
Lucky! All I could find was a chef's hat. And a priest robe. Which technically makes me what, 'High Priest of Rachel Ray?'
1/14/2007 #16
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Mine doesn't have anything except the stuff she started in. I lost interest in Runescape very quickly. I haven't completed one quest.
1/14/2007 #17
Moko Emaki
My Runescape character has basically everything I ripped off of everyone else, since I've killed a lot of people there. That's also why I go on. Just get in the wilderness and kick the shit out of everyone in sight. It's kinda fun, making other people cry.
1/14/2007 #18
Sakka-Fenikkusu
My Runescape character has basically everything I ripped off of everyone else, since I've killed a lot of people there. That's also why I go on. Just get in the wilderness and kick the shit out of everyone in sight. It's kinda fun, making other people cry.

I hate people who do that.

1/14/2007 #19
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Rephrase. Not hate the people who do it - hate when they do it. I'll never hate you.

Sorry.

1/14/2007 #20
Charming Dice
Rephrase.

Next time you slip up and be honest, just edit it instead of apologizing. Or, since this is your forum, you can delete it and hope no one notices.

(everyone can edit)

1/14/2007 . Edited 1/14/2007 #21
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I don't think it's fair for me to be able to edit out my mistakes while no one else can.

Besides, I don't know how.

1/14/2007 #22
Charming Dice
Click the double arrows beside reply and it'll give you a list of options.
1/14/2007 #23
Moko Emaki
Rephrase. Not hate the people who do it - hate when they do it. I'll never hate you.

Doesn't everybody hate getting killed? I do...

You have been forgiven!

Plus there are people who start spazzing out on me because I 'destroyed two months of their time'. Not sorry, you really shouldn't have gone out there with expensive armor and cash.

And if I ever saw you in the wilderness, I'd really let you live and just kill everyone that even thinks about attacking you. Not flattery-- I'm famous for sticking my head out and getting guillotined...

1/14/2007 #24
Moko Emaki
It's really because I have a big mouth when I actually talk. That's why I usually don't.
1/14/2007 #25
Moko Emaki
Also, you said 'when they do it'. Do you mean 'when they do it to you' or 'when they do it' in general?

Because if you meant 'when they do it' you kinda double implied that you hate me for killing other people. Then you said you'll never hate me. So I think you meant 'when they do it to you'...

...Triple posted. I'm never feeling bad about double posting again...

1/14/2007 #26
Royal Bliss
I used to play the old runescape in 7th grade. That easter they gave out rabbit ears. And my sister went into the wilderness and got killed...so she lost her bunny ears and she cried for three days off and on. It was so funny.
1/14/2007 #27
Moko Emaki
Yeah, it's kinda stupid as to how many people cry over a videogame. It's surprisingly alot; Almost everyone I kill spazzes out like crazy.
1/14/2007 #28
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Also, you said 'when they do it'. Do you mean 'when they do it to you' or 'when they do it' in general?

Because if you meant 'when they do it' you kinda double implied that you hate me for killing other people. Then you said you'll never hate me. So I think you meant 'when they do it to you'...

Now you're just confusing me.

1/14/2007 #29
Moko Emaki
Just forget it...

I'm so bored I'm gonna play RuneScape.

1/15/2007 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member