The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I was swimming in a river with a big crocodile in it and it just kept on eating me... I had to make nacho cheese from candy corn... And mangoes and Oompa Loompas were everywhere.

And my shoes were pink, sparkly, and said Fen on them.

Weird, huh?

1/9/2007 #1
Kumquat21
I want pink sparkly fen shoes!
1/11/2007 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Me too! But I wouldn't mind taking the Disney Princesses off them.
1/11/2007 #3
Kumquat21
. . . you're a disney princess??

Did I . .. miss something?

1/12/2007 #4
Sakka-Fenikkusu
No, no, I'm not a Disney Princess. The shoes had Disney Princesses on them. And pink sparkly Fen. It was an odd dream.
1/12/2007 #5
Moko Emaki
I was swimming in a river with a big crocodile in it and it just kept on eating me... I had to make nacho cheese from candy corn... And mangoes and Oompa Loompas were everywhere.

What...the heck...?

That's... unsettling. I have dreams that are really disgusting, since my imagination spans about five worlds, and three races, plus all those books I memorized.

I can speculate about one of my longest dreams but usually they dissipate. The only reason I remember it is because.... you guessed it! I wrote it down!

I was the CyberGeneral commanding the CyberTron troops who were shooting down a bunch of US troops and I took out a really big manga/anime sword like in north/south side and stabbed the shit out of everybody in sight. Then I was warped into this really cool armor set and a black hood and I casted some black spell on some knights and blood was everywhere. I had a steel dagger which I was stabbing these guys even after they were dead. Then I was warped again into a memory of me and my girlfriend in our first kiss except she had the face of a zombie and she wouldn't stop kissing me, and then she began biting me, and finally, I dreamt I was screaming.

There's about two more parts to this dream, since I woke up at like 2:34 PM yet fell asleep at 12...

I dreamt I was getting belted by my mother over and over from memory, and I almost felt the pain.

Then there's the part were I was sitting in a park and I ended up chasing my friend in a world where people have no faces. It was the creepiest part of the dream. They were talking through their skin... it was really scary. She had a really long dress but I didn't see her face for some reason. That's all I really remember. Which... is still alot.

1/12/2007 #6
Kumquat21
I still remember when I dreamt I was at the mall and my mother drank a McDonald's milkshake she found in the trash. I might have woken up screaming.
1/13/2007 #7
Moko Emaki
Yeah, my mind makes my closest friends and relatives do stupid things like that.
1/14/2007 #8
Will Sachiksy
Had a dream about a monster that snatched kids away. He would then turn the kids into part of an ever-growing piece of fruit that contained the trapped souls of hundreds of kids, and he was preparing to harvest this fruit.

For some reason, this dream seemed to be drawn in an anime style. Maybe that's because I had the dream during the "Month of Miyazaki" on Cartoon Network.

If I can figure out how to make this dream not seem crazy, I may use it for a story.

By the way, out of all the things the first poster described about hear dream, the slippers bothered you?

1/22/2007 #9
Sakka-Fenikkusu
For some reason, this dream seemed to be drawn in an anime style. Maybe that's because I had the dream during the "Month of Miyazaki" on Cartoon Network.

I loved that! *dance*

By the way, out of all the things the first poster described about hear dream, the slippers bothered you?

Her name is Fenfen. And, it didn't really bother me besides the Disney princesses. The entire dream made startling sense, because in my dream it was all a movie. I remember thinking how weird it was that they'd stolen the Oompa Loompas again... and cast the same actor, too...

1/22/2007 #10
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member