The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I've been told that I'm not allowed to think any more. It spells no good. So I'm no longer thinking. I'm doing thoughtless actions. I'm not trying to evaluate myself. I'm not staying up late at night thinking of who I really am. I'm not thinking of anything. I've become a nonthinkarian, like in Pearls Before Swine.

*runs into a wall* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1/11/2007 #1
Charming Dice
Oh joy. You've taken this to the extreme. I should've known.

I said stop thinking for a while, not forever. A while as in however long you need to break free of your annoying habit of being down on yourself. Every time I think you're doing okay, you find a new reason to dislike yourself. Instead of thinking of who you are, just stop nitpicking, accept your flaws, and enjoy being you.

1/11/2007 . Edited 1/11/2007 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I'm sorry. God, I'm such a moron...

There. I'm doing it again. *sigh* Well, today's not my day - I'm under a lot of stress, I guess. I apologize again; it must be the most difficult job on the planet to deal with me. I know I can't do it.

I'll try not to be so critical of myself... I promise.

1/11/2007 #3
Moko Emaki
Yeeeaah.... he's kinda right. But everyone does this, of course, but certainly not excessively. *Like me*

I'm going to go feel good about myself no matter how low my self esteem percentage is! *-100%*

Most certainly the cause of me criticizing myself... alot.

1/11/2007 #4
Kumquat21
I apologize again; it must be the most difficult job on the planet to deal with me. I know I can't do it.

Ohhh, don't say that . . . from my experience, at least, your not too hard a person to deal with. You're polite, and nice, though you don't admit it. I guess the hardest thing to deal with is when you put yourself down like this.

Or those are my thoughts. Then again, I really don't know what happened.

1/12/2007 #5
Moko Emaki
Ohhh, don't say that . . . from my experience, at least, your not too hard a person to deal with. You're polite, and nice, though you don't admit it. I guess the hardest thing to deal with is when you put yourself down like this.

She's right also. Everybody's right!!

I should stop agreeing with everyone...

You're really not hard to deal with, because I've seen some really annoying shit... But you're sympathetic and you're nice.

Ha... dealing with me takes skill. My brother cannot do it; My sisters can't do it; My mom wants to kill me; The fat trash wants to kill me... a whole homicidal congress of people wants to kill me... the list goes on and on and on and on.

So I spend time with my dad, who still can't deal with me and I come home at 10:00 every day to avoid annoying him.

1/12/2007 #6
Moko Emaki
And I'm really not saying this because I'm lying to make you feel better.

*Turns head sideways to random person*

*Loudly* I'm lying to make her feel better!!

But seriously, I'm not. It's hard for me to make other people feel better because I sound so sarcastic it's not funny...

1/12/2007 #7
Sakka-Fenikkusu

Or those are my thoughts. Then again, I really don't know what happened.

Thank you, Kummie. You're right - I won't admit it.

What happened is I wrote a poem calling myself a leech sucking away at the life force of everyone around me - Dice sensibly pointed out that I probably need to take a break from evaluating myself and try to have some fun. So I'm going to do that, because I've learned from experience that Dice is right 99.9999% of the time.

And I'm really not saying this because I'm lying to make you feel better.

I didn't think you were. Thank you, as well.

1/12/2007 #8
Moko Emaki
Sooo.... I uploaded a new story!!

!!

What would a story about a bully who turns into a monster be classified as? Thriller, Pathetic, or Action?

And I made a new forum, cleverly named 'the Forum'. Wow, I'm so sarcastic..

1/12/2007 . Edited 1/12/2007 #9
Kumquat21
What would a story about a bully who turns into a monster be classified as? Thriller, Pathetic, or Action?

Actually I think that would be Life/supernatural . . .

1/13/2007 #10
Charming Dice
This just in: Dice has found something that he doesn't know. The world is doomed.

Seriously, though. Can somebody tell me the difference between Thrillers and Action? I've noticed that a lot of garbage writer's action stories aren't thrilling, but I thought they were supposed to be.

1/14/2007 #11
Kumquat21
The appocolypse? Nooo! Everyone get to the bunkers!

Perchance thrillers are more like cliffhangers - not always action-y, but there's always something happening? And perhaps Action has more a regular story with a HUGE emphesis on fights and things blowing up?

I really have no idea. -___-

1/14/2007 #12
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I hate genres so much.
1/14/2007 #13
Moko Emaki
Yeah, it's so hard to classify 'The Wesley'. Or classify anything, for that matter.
1/14/2007 #14
Moko Emaki
Action is kind of stupid. *Hypocritical preaching*

Yes, I'm being a hypocrite. I do enjoy a good blowing-the-fuck-out-of-any-structure-that's-in-sight, but if you read enough, you can go crazy. I looove hearing about people getting killed.

I am not a sadist! *Hypocritical again*

Really, I'm not, but it is fun to make characters just get killed and killed and killed. There's a strange fear that overcomes me when I do, though.

1/16/2007 #15
ScrazyMuffin
Possible homocidal tendencies??

...Don't worry...I can't write thrillers/actions but I LOVE watching people get slaughtered...unless I like them. Then I wail incoherent words...

But if it's funny...i laugh until someone gets stabbed. then I cheer!

^_^''

1/16/2007 #16
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member