The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Moko Emaki
Something about free accounts. I was bored, looking into the 'Extras' section of my account, when I spotted this:

Extra Services: Optional features not available to the free accounts. Revamp under construction. Please return in a few days.

So I thought, 'free accounts'? Are they implying that you have to pay for an upgraded account or something like that?

Does anyone have an answer to this..?

1/14/2007 #1
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yeah, you have to pay for extra features. They've had this for years. It's pretty cheap, but, sadly, I have no money.
1/14/2007 #2
Moko Emaki
Yeah, you have to pay for extra features. They've had this for years. It's pretty cheap, but, sadly, I have no money.

Ah. Ha, nobody's gonna pay for that....

And another question. Why do I always get ignored in any forum I talk in..?

Partially ignored. Like, sometimes people talk over me like I'm not even there. It's weird..

1/15/2007 #3
Charming Dice
People sometimes get ignored when they say something random that either make no sense or seems like pointless rambling. Not sure if you do either of those often, but it could be the cause.

And I'm wondering what these "special" features are, or if they even exist.

1/15/2007 #4
Moko Emaki
People sometimes get ignored when they say something random that either make no sense or seems like pointless rambling. Not sure if you do either of those often, but it could be the cause.

But I usually don't talk random or ramble alot. Usually I'm on topic, and then people just talk over me. It feels really weird.

Go to your log in and click 'extras'

You'll see what I posted.

1/15/2007 #5
ScrazyMuffin
the real question is WHY would you PAY for something that can be FREE for a few measly extra perks that aren't even worth it...
1/15/2007 #6
Moko Emaki
Exactly. Well, it's really meant as a small income, because it costs to have this site on a server. Like anyone uses the extras. Might as well make it free...
1/15/2007 #7
ScrazyMuffin
That's true...I really don't know of anyone who pays for their account...unless that's a shameful fact they'd like to hide...
1/15/2007 #8
Moko Emaki
...Or you can just look in their profile and see their picture and be cruel and randomly yell out, 'Registered account? You monster!'
1/15/2007 #9
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Why do I always get ignored in any forum I talk in..?

Happens to me, too. Really pisses me off.

1/15/2007 #10
Kumquat21
Well, I'm kinda ignoring the point here . . . but I'm not ignoring you! Honest!

Pictures. They get pictures in their profile.

1/16/2007 #11
Moko Emaki
I've got another mind-boggling question!

What time is it?

1/16/2007 #12
ScrazyMuffin
In Canada, it's 9:00
1/16/2007 #13
Moko Emaki
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha!! It's 9:00 in New York!!!

...Spazout...

1/16/2007 #14
Moko Emaki
And another question:

Why do I think so much in onlinespeak?!? I just realized it and it's a little scary..

1/16/2007 #15
Moko Emaki
And another another question!

Where's Sakka-Fen!?

I've emailed her and she hasn't responded nor has she replied to this forum... I think...

1/16/2007 #16
ScrazyMuffin
Sakky-chan, WHERE ARE YOU?

*pouts*

1/16/2007 #17
Moko Emaki
She's... gone. Oh well. I have to get ready for... *Shudder* curfew. Yes, tomorrow I have to wake up at 5:30 so some idiot has a beautiful notion that if I go to sleep at 11, then I get up at 5. Whatever...

Goodnight!

1/16/2007 #18
ScrazyMuffin
night!
1/16/2007 #19
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Where's Sakka-Fen!?

For the most part, I've been moping because of the issue in the Angry Dome, fighting e-mails off with a broom, writing like crazy, and watching really bad movies. I'll get to all of your e-mails when I find out what exactly has changed here, and explain to a couple people what's going on...

1/17/2007 #20
Kumquat21
Oh gosh. That's gonna be a task.
1/17/2007 #21
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Well, first up's you, Kummie. I'm going to tell you by PM as soon as I'm done doing my darned homeschool.
1/17/2007 #22
Charming Dice
I'll explain it. The Wingless Raven came here, played nice with Fen, pissed off Rab in some way, accused me of being a flamer, tried to make us actually care about her banning people (including me) from her forum, then split. She's gone, we're here, the end.

Bonus note: she's a lurker, meaning we've had a hidden fan for a while. Don't you just feel special now? Its nice having a fanbase.

1/17/2007 #23
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Wow, you really put that in a nutshell.
1/17/2007 #24
Charming Dice
The whole issue didn't deserve to take up more space than that. It was a flash in the pan, not a whole forest fire.
1/17/2007 #25
ScrazyMuffin
Damn, Snake Eyes...

Gotta hand it to you . I feel so informed now. ^_^

1/17/2007 #26
Charming Dice
It was nothing.
1/17/2007 #27
ScrazyMuffin
Nope, now you get a gold star!!

see?

[Snake Eyes - * ]

^_^

1/17/2007 #28
Sakka-Fenikkusu
The whole issue didn't deserve to take up more space than that. It was a flash in the pan, not a whole forest fire.

Yeah, you're right. It didn't feel like that then, but it does now.

1/17/2007 #29
Moko Emaki
Must... check... email!!!

This 'Yahoo!' goes really slow, which is annoying me. Come on you bastard load!!

1/18/2007 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member