The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Moko Emaki
Yes, they're trying to call people names. I read the AP shit and it was completely unbelievable. And I saw this: [q]Pulse: What Yahoos Are Into[/q] Yes. They called me... a yahoo. I'm completely devastated. I've been called a hick by a website I never did anything to. Intentional? Maybe...
1/19/2007 #1
Moko Emaki
Also, all this news junk on Yahoo! is very stupid. [q]Hot dog heaven! The top 5 hot dog destinations in the U.S. may have wacky names, but the taste is serious[/q] Why do I care again? [q]Returning to civilization. A Cambodian woman missing in the jungle for nearly two decades has been found. Why does she want to go back to the forest?[/q] Hah Cambodia is definitely not 'civilization.' Who here has ever heard of Khmer Rouge? Pol Pot, anyone? I'd think I'd prefer jungle over Cambodia any day. It's 12:04 AM. Time for brain sequence shut down thingy resty majigy...?
1/19/2007 #2
Kumquat21
You should see some of the stuff on hotmail - or no, you shouldn't. Aol's okay though, 'cause they have science articles. My favorite magazine for science is still mental_floss, tho'. NO ONE can beat mental_floss. ^______^
1/20/2007 #3
Moko Emaki
[q]You should see some of the stuff on hotmail - or no, you shouldn't.[/q] You've peaked my curiosity. Don't you love it when people do that...? [q]My favorite magazine for science is still mental_floss, tho'. NO ONE can beat mental_floss. ^______^[/q] Ooh, yeah mental_floss kicks total ass. No science magazine can compete. Except for the occasional factoid.
1/20/2007 #4
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member