The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Moko Emaki
Yes, they're trying to call people names. I read the AP shit and it was completely unbelievable. And I saw this:

Pulse: What Yahoos Are Into

Yes. They called me... a yahoo. I'm completely devastated. I've been called a hick by a website I never did anything to. Intentional? Maybe...

1/19/2007 #1
Moko Emaki
Also, all this news junk on Yahoo! is very stupid.

Hot dog heaven! The top 5 hot dog destinations in the U.S. may have wacky names, but the taste is serious

Why do I care again?

Returning to civilization. A Cambodian woman missing in the jungle for nearly two decades has been found. Why does she want to go back to the forest?

Hah Cambodia is definitely not 'civilization.' Who here has ever heard of Khmer Rouge? Pol Pot, anyone? I'd think I'd prefer jungle over Cambodia any day.

It's 12:04 AM. Time for brain sequence shut down thingy resty majigy...?

1/19/2007 #2
Kumquat21
You should see some of the stuff on hotmail - or no, you shouldn't. Aol's okay though, 'cause they have science articles.

My favorite magazine for science is still mental_floss, tho'. NO ONE can beat mental_floss. ^______^

1/20/2007 #3
Moko Emaki
You should see some of the stuff on hotmail - or no, you shouldn't.

You've peaked my curiosity. Don't you love it when people do that...?

My favorite magazine for science is still mental_floss, tho'. NO ONE can beat mental_floss. ^______^

Ooh, yeah mental_floss kicks total ass. No science magazine can compete. Except for the occasional factoid.

1/20/2007 #4
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member