The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Moko Emaki
Yo, today I listened to some wangstas talk some fucking shit man. They were talkin like this yo. Fuck! My girl isn't here. Where's my ride, son?
1/23/2007 . Edited 1/23/2007 #1
ScrazyMuffin

I don't appreciate that word used in your Topic.

1/23/2007 #2
Moko Emaki
Right. Didn't mean to be racial.
1/23/2007 #3
Moko Emaki
I need to delete this. I'm going on an extreme guilt trip. I'm sorry for the word there.
1/23/2007 #4
Charming Dice
You're one weird guy.
1/23/2007 #5
Royal Bliss
Jesus christ Moko, you're tainting my innocent angelic mind.
1/23/2007 #6
Moko Emaki
*Tapping shift key*

This is going to be a bugger...

I'm just going to have to byte you.

Weird? How so? This is what I hear every day. I can't live with it. But if I take a stick and simply aim it at those whatever the hell they're called they're going to gang up and kick my ass. I've already experienced this, and some ass pulled out a knife and chopped off some of my hair while I was getting kicked and punched.

It's so violent because my school's in the Bronx. You have: Homophobia. Violent homophobia, that is. And then racial discrimination, and then last but fuck no not least, you have anti-nerd, anti-drama fag, and anti-goth. I'm the last of the least, and I get called a 'fag' or a 'stupid goth' every day. All I fucking hear is, "whoa, look at that fag". But that doesn't matter.. to the least. The troubling part is that I'm threatened every day with a bunch of sick sadists that have an ulterior motive of killing me. Or giving me PTSS.

1/23/2007 #7
Moko Emaki
So really I'm reduced to sitting down and blending into a dark corner, reading a book about conspiracy theories while my schizophrenic Spanish teacher basically talks to herself anyway, and hoping that with every passing minute I won't get threatened or something like that.
1/23/2007 #8
Moko Emaki
But then again this is whole gathering for nerds, and people who are simply in limbo, while the shitheads are busy IMming each other or going into a chatroom and/or fucking around with MySpace.
1/23/2007 #9
Charming Dice
Sounds like a normal school to me. No different than one's I've been to. I hate to say it, but the best way to get respect is to fight someone and beat him down. Otherwise people will always think you're soft, and they'll say or do whatever they want to you without fear.
1/23/2007 #10
Moko Emaki
Now poses the question, 'how do you stand up to a bunch of streetwise monsters when you have less self esteem and courage than anything else in the... universe.' (As far as we know)
1/23/2007 #11
Royal Bliss
they're going to gang up and kick my ass. I've already experienced this, and some ass pulled out a knife and chopped off some of my hair while I was getting kicked and punched.

People who have their friends fight with them are fucking pussies. What are you like 5ft? Just go in for a cheap shot and kick them in the balls to get away, even if it is degrading to your gender and they'll think of you as less of a man. Or get some muscle and kick their ass.

It's so violent because my school's in the Bronx. You have: Homophobia. Violent homophobia, that is. And then racial discrimination, and then last but fuck no not least, you have anti-nerd, anti-drama fag, and anti-goth.

With schools like and neighborhoods such as that they usually expect a stabbing or shooting. But it's a hell of a surprise when it comes from a sleepy suburb. There's homophobia and hate crimes and whatnot everywhere, just in some places it isn't as well disguised as others. I think it's better where it isn't disguised even if it is ugly because it isn't a shock at all. But yeah that's not any different from any other school.

But from your little description of a fight up there...I hate to say this because I'm going to end up sounding fucked but, at least you have some action going on there. Here where I'm at, there's nothing else to do but drink and do drugs. Sure there's talk of "Kicking the faggots asses" but it's all talk (there hasn't been a fight in school for a year and a half). And as I've said before, it's all just classified as: Drinkers, Smokers or both. The football players are addicted to Opium, the younger football players smoke weed. My teachers smoke weed, there's a higher number of teacher absences and student absences on 420 than any other school day. When people here are not drinking or smoking, we go out and we steal as much shit as possible. And the majority of us are not illiterate or anything like that, we're all well read which is pretty scary. Everything here is routine: You wake up, you go to school, you come home or go to work. So we try to break that routine by risking our asses for $3 Beef Jerky or whatever. I'm not sure where I'm going with this or even if it makes a lot of sense. But yeah... At least you guys have shit going on. Us over here, have to force ourselves to be criminals to just feel something.

1/23/2007 #12
Royal Bliss
Now poses the question, 'how do you stand up to a bunch of streetwise monsters when you have less self esteem and courage than anything else in the... universe.' (As far as we know)

HAHAH you don't stand up to them on a random given day that'd just make them kick your ass more. You already fed their little fire so there's not much going for you. I think they're half expecting you to go postal.

1/23/2007 #13
Moko Emaki
This is why they screw with me. Because I'm an easy target. Like shooting sheep in a pen. They can't screw with the fellow monsters but they can all screw with me. This is why I'd like to kill myself sometimes, or just bring a submachine gun to school. It goes to show you how Dylan and Klebold fell all over the edge and began a bombing and shooting spree.
1/23/2007 #14
Moko Emaki
I have no idea what to do. My brain is a tornado. And the other part about my sensitivity is that I don't use my head under pressure, so I just focus on motor functions and escaping. Pressure defined as a knife getting pulled in your face or a gang advancing on me. Turn and run. No thought to that.
1/23/2007 #15
Royal Bliss
Lalala Let's not talk about suicide or I will find your address.

You would like to go to school and shoot up people because someone kicked your ass, I'm guessing not just yesterday, and called you a faggot? Okay first of all: VERY delayed reaction. Second of all: You have a high possibility of hitting a random kid and killing him or her. That isn't going to get anyone to like you more at all, you will not feel fulfilled as you think you will.

I have no respect for people like that at all, they are swine.

1/23/2007 #16
Charming Dice
See if you can get a one-on-one fight, then handle it from there. Even if the other guy has friends, have your friends back you up. If you don't have friends, make some. If you can't make any, hire some backup for the day. If your area is like mine, people are always looking for somebody to buy a dime for them.

If you can't fight, then learn how.

1/23/2007 #17
Royal Bliss
What the hell? Hiring people? What... I thought that shit was just in movies and in mafias. That's going to make you look lame.
1/23/2007 #18
Moko Emaki
I haven't been kicked in the ass just once. Since fifth grade, when I entered Montessori schools, the little to-be gangsters were picking on me. By seventh grade, I was getting punched mildly in the face and stomach. Ninth grade. I was getting hit on a daily basis. I evolved into a Goth, and attracted even more attention. Six years of getting attacked, mentally and physically.

I don't repsect Dylan or Klebold, but I now know why they killed a bunch of people. Somedays I just wander around, and daydream simply about taking a gun and blasting my face out suddenly in the hall. What are the reactions, and what would happen, generally. I'd be dead, but that doesn't matter, because I'm just another target living a useless life with a dead-end supermarket job. Hell, I'm pretty happy today.

1/23/2007 #19
Royal Bliss
I evolved into a Goth, and attracted even more attention. Six years of getting attacked, mentally and physically.

Damn that is like every young adult plotline.

I don't repsect Dylan or Klebold, but I now know why they killed a bunch of people. Somedays I just wander around, and daydream simply about taking a gun and blasting my face out suddenly in the hall. What are the reactions, and what would happen, generally. I'd be dead, but that doesn't matter, because I'm just another target living a useless life with a dead-end supermarket job. Hell, I'm pretty happy today.

Okay not to sound completely like a jackass... But if they don't care about you now then what good is trying to get a reaction out of them by shooting yourself in the face? A friend died about a year ago in an accident. He graduated from my school the previous year. The school didn't acknowledge it. But when a student who graduated three years ago died, they cared. And when two students were killed in an accident at a different school, my school acknowledged it. If you are nothing in life, you're nothing in death. Go ahead disagree or whatnot but that's just my view on it.

1/23/2007 #20
Moko Emaki
Look, these fuckers run around in gangs. You obviously don't know how much of a pussy they all are. I have friends. But they're equally goth. So they're in the exact same boat as me. Only that they do all the fucking drugs in the universe. Dotted attendance, coming in high, or plain no esteem, there's only one kid I know who could stand a chance against them. But he's a sicko. Bit of a klepto. Wouldn't want to leave your wallet or any valuables around him by himself. He has a gun. And he'll shoot the fuckers to death. If he aims the gun at them, they'll wage war. And then I'll really wanna die.
1/23/2007 #21
ScrazyMuffin
Death is NEVER the answer.

Really, I'm the suicidal kid. I would know.

Don't kill yourself...That's only going to give them some sick and twisted satisfaction that they've won and you've been pushed to the edge.

I have to agree with Rab. If they don't give two shits about you now, they won't care if you're not there to torment anymore because they'll move on and find someone else to bother.

Seriously, it's a sick high school cliche. Sometimes you just have to keep your head up and face it.

1/23/2007 #22
Charming Dice
Hell yeah hiring somebody would make you look lame. But if people are jumping and pulling knives out on the guy, looking lame is the least of his worries. If people are kicking his ass for no reason, he probably already looks lame to them. Especially if he doesn't have any friends to back him up. So what difference does it make? If the guy is dreaming about killing himself, I think looking a little lame shouldn't matter too much.

I still say you need to get a one-on-one fight with whoever runs your area. Get it however you can, even if you have to do something lame, then kick his ass. Follow him home one day or something. People might not like you, but they'll respect you at least.

Who is Dylan and Klebold? Who names their kid Klebold?

1/23/2007 #23
Royal Bliss
Haha holy shit this is getting ridiculous.

Fuck the "goth" crowd completely.

I really don't have a valid opinion on this then since everyone I know avoids the "goth" kids. I'm probably going to say something that'll make matters worse? or whatever.

1/23/2007 #24
Royal Bliss
Dylan and Klebold

Columbine kids. Eric Klebold I think his first name was.

1/23/2007 #25
ScrazyMuffin
Fighting just adds onto more fighting. What good is that?
1/23/2007 #26
Moko Emaki
Damn that is like every young adult plotline.

It's actually uncommon. In my school, that is.

I agree with you. There is no point in getting a reaction. But that's just me, being naive again.

And no, you don't sound like a jackass. It's completely agreeable. My school doesn't acknowledge deaths because most of those kids who turn into gangsters end up in jail/dead.

1/23/2007 #27
Royal Bliss
Fighting just adds onto more fighting.

Hey being peaceful may only work for so long....Look what happened to Gandhi.

1/23/2007 #28
Moko Emaki
I messed up the names. It's Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Harris and Klebold.
1/23/2007 #29
Charming Dice
Hey being peaceful may only work for so long

I agree. Besides, peaceful for Moko isn't even working now. You can't do the same thing over and over and expect the different results.

1/23/2007 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member