The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Royal Bliss
If people are kicking his ass for no reason

This is what I have a hard time swallowing.

1/23/2007 #31
ScrazyMuffin
Point remains.

People are going to end up getting hurt and even if you win one fight, more is going to start coming. Then you could lose that one and retaliate. It becomes an endless cycle and it's stressful not only emotionally but physically.

Sometimes being the better person is stepping down.

1/23/2007 #32
Moko Emaki
People don't kick my ass for no reason. A motive. A simple, stupid, sadistic motive. They stereotype me as 'gay' and as goth, a lower form of life, bottom feeder, or some stupid shit like that.
1/23/2007 #33
Royal Bliss
Sometimes being the better person is stepping down.

That's not necessarily the case here since apparently he's getting beat up and not doing shit in return anyway so only difference would be him maybe throwing a punch or at least attempting to claw one or bite one. Which will probably make them want to kill him more. So I still think you're screwed even if it's not helpful to say.

1/23/2007 #34
Moko Emaki
...I honestly have no idea what to do or to post.
1/23/2007 #35
Royal Bliss
People don't kick my ass for no reason. A motive. A simple, stupid, sadistic motive. They stereotype me as 'gay' and as goth, a lower form of life, bottom feeder, or some stupid shit like that.

Had I not been an internet addict previously I would not have heard that so many times. Kids like that these days don't give a shit about whether your gay or not that's fucking movie drama. They've got better shit to worry about like getting their next fix or whatever.

You can hate me.

1/23/2007 #36
Charming Dice
Crazy, that's a nice idea you have, but he's been getting beat up for years. Its already an endless cycle. Even if someone does retaliate after he fights back, its no different than him getting beat up normally. He might as well start building a reputation as someone who isn't a wimp. Respect is a pretty powerful thing sometimes.

And for your own sake, drop goth look, man. You can be goth at heart if need be, but try dropping the look.

1/23/2007 #37
Royal Bliss
And for your own sake, drop goth look, man. You can be goth at heart if need be, but try dropping the look.

Fuck yes.

1/23/2007 #38
Moko Emaki
Pressure. If I retaliate, I'm dead. If I step down, I'm dead. If I commit suicide, I'm dead. But retaliation I guess is the only way to get to feel good about myself; even if it's for a brief moment.
1/23/2007 #39
Royal Bliss
HAHA WHAAAAT?!

Sorry I'm just going to walk away now.

My little believability meter is low.

1/23/2007 #40
Moko Emaki
Ha a fix like beating the shit out of inferiors.
1/23/2007 #41
Moko Emaki
Sustain beating. Basically. Back to fucking square one.

I guess all I can do is that. Ahh...

What I want to do is be in a tragic accident and be in a coma until I'm 18. Skip high school, and start anew.

1/23/2007 . Edited 1/23/2007 #42
Charming Dice
Get every goth you can find and get them a knife of something. You need to form your own gang. Or just get some backup, man. Even if your friends can't fight, just being together will give you a better shot.

You know, I have to ask: do you know how to fight?

1/23/2007 #43
Royal Bliss
Get every goth you can find and get them a knife of something.

Don't they have razorblades on them already?

Sorry that was immature. I'm done.

1/23/2007 . Edited 1/23/2007 #44
Moko Emaki
I'm an artist; not a fighter. My arms and hands are two weak noodles but my legs are comparatively strong.
1/23/2007 #45
Moko Emaki
And a bit stereotypical.

This is what I've concluded:

You can't pry into the fuckers' heads.

You can't win.

This is an endless cycle of beating shit out of the next person.

1/23/2007 #46
Charming Dice
If your arms are weak, do some pushups. Buy brass knuckles until you get stronger.

Look, next time somebody tries to attack you, grab the bottom of his pants legs and jerk them to the side. That almost always gets them to the ground. Then stomp on the nuts or the ankles to keep him down. That should be enough for you to get the upperhand, for a while at least.

1/23/2007 #47
Royal Bliss
Look, next time somebody tries to attack you, grab the bottom of his pants legs and jerk them to the side. That almost always gets them to the ground. Then stomp on the nuts or the ankles to keep him down. That should be enough for you to get the upperhand, for a while at least.

He said these guys fight in groups. If he does that, when he's bending down he's just letting his back be exposed and that ultimately puts him in a weaker position. Plus he said he wasn't strong in the arms so he might not be able to do that, and they could twist it like saying he was trying to pull the other guys pants down..

1/23/2007 #48
Charming Dice
As long he's fighting alone against a group, he's screwed. It is what it is. That's why I keep saying he needs to get his goth army to get off their asses.
1/23/2007 #49
Moko Emaki
These guys have pussies. Either that, or their pants are so low that you can't even tear off their tictac. I'm going to rest. And study. Today was long and I need to study again for this continuous testing that's been going on for four hours a day.
1/23/2007 #50
Royal Bliss
goth army

Those two words should never be in the same sentence. Just stop dressing goth and it won't make you such an easy target.

See ya Moko.

1/23/2007 . Edited 1/23/2007 #51
Moko Emaki
You're right. Instead I'll be blending in. And maybe I should cut my hair.

Goodbye.

1/23/2007 . Edited 1/23/2007 #52
Royal Bliss
And get a sex change, and go into hiding, and then wait 10 years, and then hijack a truck load of beanie babies and then crash it into the white house............

Yeah I wasn't trying to be sarcastic about changing the goth look, I'm serious.

1/23/2007 #53
Charming Dice
Just stop dressing goth and it won't make you such an easy target.

That's the best plan.

Good luck Moko. Catch you later.

1/23/2007 #54
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Whoa, whoa, whoa, way to surprise me! I didn't even know this topic was here! I shouldn't rely on my e-mail so much to tell me what's been going on.

What HAS been going on? I can't exactly tell.

1/24/2007 #55
Moko Emaki
Today I went to school dressed up like a skateboarder.... tight-ass pants and the little jacket... and avoided attention. The idiot didn't have time to notice me because he didn't finish the exams straightaway... like I did...
1/24/2007 #56
ScrazyMuffin
Yuck, you had exams too?!

Urrgh...I don't know if he should change how he looks because that's why people are beating him up, but I can't think of another way and I suppose if it helps...

1/24/2007 #57
Moko Emaki
I'm gonna go cut my hair. Aaaand I'm not joking. It's gonna be a sacrifice, but it always looked shitty anyhoo.
1/24/2007 #58
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Hello? Does no one realize I'm confused and that you both are completely ignoring me?
1/24/2007 #59
Ranmyaku no Tenshi
Wow... I'm actually happy with my school now. I go to an all girls catholic school with uniforms where only 30% are catholic, nerds are almost the majority, and the classic stereotypes are kind of ignored not to mention it is one of the most liberal schools I have ever attended. I still manage to be a social reject, but seeing as I have been one since I came home crying in pre-school that I couldn't wear my barney underwear anymore because I had fallen on the playground and a girl had seen it and afterwards everybody had made fun of me, I think that I'm just talented like that. Also having bee a social reject for most of my life I must say that things were definately worse in elementry and middle school in comparison to high school.
3/20/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member