The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
When you're awake and no one else is, feel free to ramble aimlessly here.
1/26/2007 #1
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Hi, everyone! It's 5:16 AM, and I'm bored as hell!

I've been doing laundry for hours, and also reading my book. I'm supposed to pull an all-nighter and an all-dayer, supposedly my punishment for being a slacker. I've done it many times before. I think I'll manage.

My book is really good, except all the main characters unnecessarily feel the need to constantly screw one another. It's quite unnerving.

It's really cold. I hope it gets light soon. I love to see the sun rise.

Both my parents drank alcohol today, which is weird, because none of them like alcohol, and rarely drink it, and there isn't even an occasion for them to be.

My siblings are fast asleep. I half envy them, half laugh at them.

I really want someone to be online. I'd love to talk. You guys have no clue how dependent I am on talking to you - it's like therapy without having to pay for it. No, really. You've solved almost all of my problems. Especially one of you who knows who they are. But you might think you are them but you might not be. But only one person is.

I think I'm gonna put my jacket on. It's friggin' freezing.

Damn AC! It's 70 degrees! Jeez, who makes it so cold around here? ...oh, yeah, that was me.

I think I might write some. Don't know. I'm kind of stuck on Potential, mostly because I'm afraid it's going to end. I also joined this Ultimate Fiction Challenge thing tonight, and I wrote a draft of chapter one for it, but I wasn't satisfied. So I'll have to revise it, then post it.

My forum almost has as many posts as Kumquat's now. I'm giving her a run for her money. Two hundred and I beat her. Not that I care.

I seriously need to get a life.

No, really. I have nothing beyond you guys. I depend on you for everything.

Damn sleep to hell. I will not submit to you, o sleepiness! z_Z

1/26/2007 #2
Charming Dice
Especially one of you who knows who they are.

Yeah, I know who I am.

Anyway, I used to pull all-nighters, but I need to be awake during the day now. Life changes.

You got punishment for being a slacker? That's funny. I never got punished for that. Then again, maybe that's why I'm still a slacker. I'm good at it, though, so my family supports me all the way.

it's like therapy without having to pay for it.

I knew I should've started charging you. You might've been worth the headache if I had.

I also joined this Ultimate Fiction Challenge thing tonight

What's that?

1/26/2007 #3
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yeah, I know who I am.

I didn't mean you. I meant someone else. Hah. You've been out-specialed.

You got punishment for being a slacker? That's funny. I never got punished for that. Then again, maybe that's why I'm still a slacker. I'm good at it, though, so my family supports me all the way.

I get punishment for it all the time. I'm given more work than my sibs a lot of the time just so that I can actually do it...

I'm also punished a lot for being a moody teenager. More than for being a slacker.

I knew I should've started charging you. You might've been worth the headache if I had.

I'll never be worth the headache.

What's that?

There's a forum about it somewhere. You choose a basic idea for a "universe" - like, a vague idea of a story that you can easily work with, and write one hundred short stories about it. There are special topics for most of the chapter/stories. I'll go find it and link you.

1/26/2007 #4
Charming Dice
I didn't mean you. I meant someone else. Hah. You've been out-specialed.

Its about time. I was beginning to feel bad for you.

1/26/2007 #5
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Its about time. I was beginning to feel bad for you.

Feel bad for me? Why?

1/26/2007 #6
Charming Dice
The fact that you even considered me special was a little... sad.
1/26/2007 #7
Sakka-Fenikkusu
The fact that you even considered me special was a little... sad.

I consider you special because you are special, dammit. Why can't anyone take a compliment around here?

I'm still really psyched that I made you laugh out loud. I can't stop thinking about it.

1/26/2007 #8
Kumquat21
My forum almost has as many posts as Kumquat's now. I'm giving her a run for her money. Two hundred and I beat her. Not that I care.

Ahh . . . I don't either. I settle for third.

Actually, I was wondering, does anyone mind if I delete it? I mean, I was thinking of downsizing it or something, and compressing all the information into the main posts having to do with the topic, but I know I'd still feel guilty and post on it. Or should I just leave it alone? I want you're advice, 'cause you're the main people who post on there.

1/26/2007 #9
Royal Bliss
Ahh I'm bored.
1/26/2007 #10
Kumquat21
me toos.
1/26/2007 #11
Yonder
I'm tired. *yawn* 11:41 pm. -_- Unusually early for me to be tired.
1/26/2007 #12
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Actually, I was wondering, does anyone mind if I delete it? I mean, I was thinking of downsizing it or something, and compressing all the information into the main posts having to do with the topic, but I know I'd still feel guilty and post on it. Or should I just leave it alone? I want you're advice, 'cause you're the main people who post on there.

Do whatever you need to do.

1/27/2007 #13
David Lovato
All-nighting has left me. I used to be a night owl. Now I simply can't. Here's why.

It's about 11:45 right now. I got home from work about two hours ago. I have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow and go to school for four hours. After school, I get off of the bus and walk straight to work. I'll be home at about ten tomorrow night.

Considering how broken my sleep already is (I toss and turn for at least an hour before I fall asleep, and on average I wake up six or seven times during the night... not just stirring, I mean I am UP and takes sometimes as much as an hour for me to fall back asleep) I really have no time for being a late-nighter. Kinda sucks, because I normally don't feel wide awake until about 9 or 10 at night.

Yeah. My two cents. I'm going to bed... but not to sleep. *sigh*

1/28/2007 #14
Sakka-Fenikkusu
All-nighting has left me. I used to be a night owl. Now I simply can't. Here's why.

It's about 11:45 right now. I got home from work about two hours ago. I have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow and go to school for four hours. After school, I get off of the bus and walk straight to work. I'll be home at about ten tomorrow night.

Considering how broken my sleep already is (I toss and turn for at least an hour before I fall asleep, and on average I wake up six or seven times during the night... not just stirring, I mean I am UP and takes sometimes as much as an hour for me to fall back asleep) I really have no time for being a late-nighter. Kinda sucks, because I normally don't feel wide awake until about 9 or 10 at night.

Wow, that's sad... I'm sorry. :(

1/29/2007 #15
Stop The Press

I read that part of the post first and I probably shouldn't have cause my mind slipped completely into the gutter.

I've been sleeping 12 hours everyday cause it's still holidays for me. I'm one of those annoying people that can sleep through anything and never have trouble getting down to business. Though yeah, once uni starts again, I'll have to wake up at 6, drive to the f'n train station, take the f'n train for an hour, then take a f'n ferry for 20 minutes, then sit through a whole day of lectures, then get back at around midnight. There are no cars on the highway at midnight, so flooring it is the funnest 15 minutes of my day.

Advice, Arter, you porbably need to drink some milk before you sleep. Or, drink milk during the day, then just lie in the sun for a bit at lunch time? If you're lying in bed unable to sleep cause you have too many thoughts in your head (cause i know how crowded the brain of you writer types get), then it's breathing excercises and meditation to clear your brain.

You kids really need to sleep more, otherwise you'll stunt your growths.

Ms Fen, if you're really, really bored with not much to sustain you in your waking hours, I would suggest... wait for it... Neopets. My sister started playing it recently, and she's always on. So that's one way of filling time I think.

2/1/2007 #16
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member