The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Everyone's left. It's so miserable. So, to get you to return, I give you a humble offering... burritos. Many, many virtual burritos. This is officially the Burrito Hut. Come and feast upon my burrito-y bribe and wish you had some real ones.

I'm sorry for being so weird and making you leave. Really am.

1/29/2007 #1
Kumquat21
I'm here! But now I'm not! Now you see me . . .

. . . now you don't!

((Actually, you never see me! You just look into the computer and pretend I'm here! For all you know I could be an AI! A wonderfully intelligent super AI, like Big Blue, but an AI nonetheless! Aren't you glad I'm not? If I were, I'd beat you at chess. ^______^))

Kumquat the Sugar High exits the forum!

1/29/2007 #2
ScrazyMuffin
Awww, Sakky-babe, you didn't scare anyone away!!

*tackle glomps*

XD

1/29/2007 #3
Kumquat21
And Kumquat, Queen of Sucrose REAPPEARS!

What's the difference between a tackle glomp and a regular glomp?

1/29/2007 #4
Yonder
*wanders onto the thread* Yo. Peace. Howdy. Guten Tag. Yada yada.
1/29/2007 #5
Kumquat21
Konichiwa!
1/29/2007 #6
Yonder
Hello Person! How are you?
1/29/2007 #7
Kumquat21
Good! How are you, other person?
1/29/2007 #8
Yonder
Pretty good. So person, what to talk about... *grabs burrito*
1/29/2007 #9
Kumquat21
Burritos are a good subject.

I once had one of those microwavable burritoes, y'know the ones with a million calories and seem to be entirely composed of beans. Anyway, I overcooked it with a plate of beans and it both looked and tasted like poo.

1/29/2007 #10
Yonder
Heheh... burnt microwave food.. nothing's worse than burnt popcorn though.. ick.
1/29/2007 #11
Kumquat21
We have a REAL popcorn popper thingy *Le gasp!* so it' almost perminantly burnt . . . I've gotton used to it.

Y'know what's yucky? Those Berty-Bots every flavored beans that are supposed to taste like buttered popcorn. Yeeeech!

1/29/2007 #12
Yonder
I've never had those.. I'll take your word for it. It doesn't sound too appetizing anyways.. candy butter?
1/29/2007 #13
Kumquat21
Really! After the harry-potter craze there was a bunch of butter-flavored jelly-beans . . . they might have been some of the worst things I've ever tasted.
1/29/2007 #14
Yonder
Yuck... I've seen them around, but I've never tried them. They have some pretty nasty flavors, from what I've seen.. *shudder*
1/29/2007 #15
Charming Dice
Butter-flavored anything would be terrible.
1/29/2007 #16
ScrazyMuffin
I concur...I hate those jelly bean thingies, they = tres nasty! X(
1/29/2007 #17
Royal Bliss

Hey cool, two things I hate equally: those jelly bean things and french.

1/29/2007 #18
Yonder
Starburst Jellybeans are the only ones I like.. All the others are nasty in my opinion.
1/29/2007 #19
Sakka-Fenikkusu

I always liked the grass-flavored ones. And it's fun to try and feed your sibs vomit-flavored.

1/30/2007 #20
ScrazyMuffin
Hey cool, two things I hate equally: those jelly bean things and french.

*shrugs* I had to take it for 5 years. That's what I get for living in a COLD, bilingual country. _

Jellybean thingies STILL = YUCK YUCK YUCKERSWORTH!

1/30/2007 #21
Charming Dice
Cold and bilingual? That sounds like a headache. You're probably have a good brain, though, knowing two languages like that.

Did anyone notice that there's a plagarist in the manga section? Somebody ripped off Darket's story The Drifter, and parodied one of his other ones. Go here to see it: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/515059/

1/30/2007 . Edited 1/30/2007 #22
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Did anyone notice that there's a plagarist in the manga section? Somebody ripped off Darket's story The Drifter, and parodied one of his other ones. Go here to see it: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/515059/

I didn't notice that. I'll take a look.

1/30/2007 #23
Sakka-Fenikkusu
.... *looks*

This person is fucking crazy.

1/30/2007 #24
Charming Dice
I agree.
1/30/2007 #25
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yay! You're back! *randomly tackles*
1/30/2007 #26
Charming Dice
I left?
1/30/2007 #27
Sakka-Fenikkusu
When you aren't here, that means you're not here. If you are here, then you're back. Or... something. The point is, I'm a lonely alein with no life and you've just been tackled. *evil laugh*
1/30/2007 #28
Charming Dice
I'm always here in spirit, but hardly ever here mentally. You're still lonely? Why haven't you gone out and bothered somebody into being your friend yet?
1/30/2007 #29
Sakka-Fenikkusu
You're still lonely? Why haven't you gone out and bothered somebody into being your friend yet?

I bothered you into being my friend, didn't I?

1/30/2007 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member