The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
It's unanimous. Dice is awesome enough to have his own thread. *streamers*
1/30/2007 #1
Charming Dice
This is awkward on so many levels.
1/31/2007 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Really? That wasn't the desired effect... :(
1/31/2007 #3
Stop The Press
Well, some congratulations are in order.
2/1/2007 #4
Kumquat21
*Gets tangled in streamers*

*Falls to ground*

*Looks up, bruised and battered*

Um, Hooray?

Is the point just to talk about Dice or spread rumors/gosssip about him? Then again, why would we have streamers . . .?

2/2/2007 #5
Burnt Bread
I've heard that he invites little children to his house every friday night... uh... but you didn't hear it from me ;).

Streamers! Gossip streamers.

2/2/2007 #6
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Is the point just to talk about Dice or spread rumors/gosssip about him? Then again, why would we have streamers . . .?

The point is to make him feel special and loved. Apparently, it isn't working very well.

2/2/2007 #7
Kumquat21
I think this is loving gossip . . . -____-
2/2/2007 #8
Charming Dice
I've heard that he invites little children to his house every friday night... uh... but you didn't hear it from me ;).

Wrong. Its only every once in a while. I watch my big sister's kids some nights while she goes bowling (she's in a league), if she can't find a babysitter. But you were close, though.

The point is to make him feel special and loved. Apparently, it isn't working very well.

Loved by who? I don't know any of you personally, so I don't see why anyone here would love me. This is a little strange, but whatever. It's a nice gesture, if nothing else.

2/2/2007 #9
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Loved by who? I don't know any of you personally, so I don't see why anyone here would love me. This is a little strange, but whatever. It's a nice gesture, if nothing else.

Well, I love you. Even if I don't know you personally. And who says I have to know you in person to love you?

2/3/2007 #10
Charming Dice
If you were older, Fen, I'd honestly think you were an internet stalker. Not that I'd care one way or another, though. I always wanted a stalker so I could stalk them as they stalked me. It would be like Spy vs. Spy or something.
2/3/2007 #11
Burnt Bread
Spy vs spy... I couldn't get enough of those as a kid.

I would have thought internet stalkers would be more subtle... More like act all normal then arrange some sort of face to face at an arcade, show up in a trench coat and flash you. I read about something like that in the newspaper a while back and that image of stalkers has just engraved itself into my brain.

2/4/2007 #12
Sakka-Fenikkusu
If you were older, Fen, I'd honestly think you were an internet stalker.

Really? Because I said I loved you? Errr... wow. If you want, I'll take it back?

2/4/2007 #13
Charming Dice
Works for me. If you have to love me, could you just keep it to yourself? Thnx n advanze!
2/5/2007 #14
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Okay. I take it back.
2/6/2007 #15
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member