The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
...I clipped my toenails.
2/21/2007 #1
Royal Bliss
u gat skillz.
2/21/2007 #2
Will Sachiksy
Wait, clipping you toenails is a major accomplishment for you? How often do you clip them?

Never mind. I doubt I really want to know.

2/21/2007 #3
Keba Si Rota
And just when I thought this board couldn't get any more random... o_O
2/21/2007 #4
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Wait, clipping you toenails is a major accomplishment for you? How often do you clip them?

Once a week, maybe? Once a fortnight? *shrug*

It's a major accomplishment because I have Wolverine nails that grow a mile a minute. I cut them yesterday and... they're already growing.

2/21/2007 #5
ScrazyMuffin
Fuckin-A-RIGHT!!

You go Sakka-babe! First your toes were like,"Oh helllll naw, bizatch, i ain't goin no where!" and then you were like, "Mwa ha! Fear my silver clippers you mo-fo!" Then you clipped em and they were all like "Awwwww SHIT, ma bizzle you did the damn thang!" and you were like, "Fo' sho."

XP

2/21/2007 #6
Kumquat21
Fuckin-A-RIGHT!!

You go Sakka-babe! First your toes were like,"Oh helllll naw, bizatch, i ain't goin no where!" and then you were like, "Mwa ha! Fear my silver clippers you mo-fo!" Then you clipped em and they were all like "Awwwww SHIT, ma bizzle you did the damn thang!" and you were like, "Fo' sho."

I really feel like typing something, but there is no chance in hell I can beat that. Sweet, you are a master. ^-^

2/21/2007 #7
ScrazyMuffin
That just came out so randomly when I saw this thread, so I HAD to type it. ^_^
2/21/2007 #8
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Lmao... Crazie, you are the queen of the Crazies.
2/22/2007 #9
Keba Si Rota

Scratch the last statement that I made. This has got to be the strangest thing I've ever read. O_O

2/22/2007 #10
ScrazyMuffin
:D

I'm strange.

...Well, I prefer the term "eccentric" really. ^_^

2/22/2007 #11
Will Sachiksy
The difference between strange and eccentric is how much money you have.
2/24/2007 #12
Royal Bliss
Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.
2/24/2007 #13
Kumquat21
too bad indeed . . . we could get thrown of the orbit and go into the sun, while we're at it! Yay! Planitary suicide! XD
2/24/2007 #14
Royal Bliss
Hah only put that down because my reply to what Will said would probably be a prostitute joke which isn't necessarily appropriate...derz chillun presint...
2/24/2007 #15
ScrazyMuffin
The difference between strange and eccentric is how much money you have.

Again...Eccentric. I'm a rich brat.

derz chillun presint...

Not a child. Wanna hear it. Please? ^_^

2/24/2007 #16
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I'm a rich brat.

I'm a poor brat. XD

derz chillun presint...

I'm a child, and I still wanna hear it... haha. I crack me up.

2/25/2007 #17
Royal Bliss
Well now that it was put off and there's been a gap between it, that rules it worthless because the gap jinxes outcome. Plus with FP forums that kind of thing doesn't necessarily work out well because of the slow response time. But I'm sure there will probably be another opportunity in the future.. if I choose to take it.
2/25/2007 #18
Will Sachiksy
Wow. Both anticlimactic and a cliffhanger. How do you do that?
2/25/2007 #19
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Rab's awesome. It's awesome powers.
2/26/2007 #20
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member