The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
This is Sweetncraziesugarmuffin's official thread. XD
2/22/2007 #1
Will Sachiksy
So how many official threads have you made for people? I know there are at least two on this forum.
2/22/2007 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Two and a half, really. 'Cause I made the one praising Bread, but not exactly for Bread. Why? Want one? :)
2/22/2007 #3
Will Sachiksy
Not really. I was just wondering. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but man, did that cat have an interesting life. Hey, when are you going to acknowledge your thread, Sweetncraziesugarmuffin?
2/22/2007 #4
ScrazyMuffin
Sorry doll-faces, math homework has been calling my name...and if I don't finish it, I'm dead. But yes. My own thread. ... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *tackle glomps Sakky* Awww, me loves you!
2/22/2007 #5
Sakka-Fenikkusu
No prob.
2/22/2007 #6
Kumquat21
I must tell you, that was an impressive Squee. We could make a thread just for that squeee. Huzzah for Crazie!
2/23/2007 #7
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Nah, I think we'll just keep it here. This can be the thread for Crazie and the Giant Squeee.
2/24/2007 #8
Will Sachiksy
[q] *tackle glomps Sakky* [/q] What does it mean to "glomp?"
2/24/2007 #9
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Glomp = a kind of hug anime characters use, kind of a running hug except right before they hit the glompee, they sort of jump so their arms are around their neck and they usually make the person topple over.
2/24/2007 #10
ScrazyMuffin
I love glomping people. ^_^ Especially my friend Sam...I scream "STAMMY!!" then I jump her and while she goes down, she goes "Oh, holy shit! Brie B!" Then my friend Kaiti glomps me and it's a big pile of Glomp! :D [q]This can be the thread for Crazie and the Giant Squeee.[/q] I'm like the Queen of Squee...probably cause I'm extremely ticklish.
2/24/2007 . Edited 2/24/2007 #11
Will Sachiksy
I didn't know that hugs had special names (except bear hug).
2/25/2007 #12
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Just an anime term. Yeah, well, hugs are cool enough to get more names. *dance*
2/26/2007 #13
ScrazyMuffin
*dances with Sakka*
2/26/2007 #14
Charming Dice
I just realized that I don't even watch anime anymore. It doesn't even cross my mind.
2/27/2007 #15
Erilev
Everyone come to my forums for lots of fun! It is called the Butcher Shop! GOGOGOGOGOG!
2/27/2007 #16
Royal Bliss
Aww did your little friends tell you to come advertise here?
2/27/2007 #17
Kumquat21
[q]GOGOGOGOGOG![/q] You know, you invented a word. Gog. We're very proud of you.
2/27/2007 #18
Sakka-Fenikkusu
[q]I just realized that I don't even watch anime anymore. It doesn't even cross my mind.[/q] I don't really, either. Except my siblings are forcing me to watch FMA. [q]Everyone come to my forums for lots of fun! It is called the Butcher Shop! GOGOGOGOGOG![/q] That's so sweet... You're coming here for wholesome conversation... very endearing. Get lost.
2/27/2007 #19
Kumquat21
[q]I don't really, either. Except my siblings are forcing me to watch FMA.[/q] But fma is goooooood! -forces infront of tv screen- I'm still into it. I'm such a freak. XD I read manga, mostly tho. And only stuff that someone else has recommended. I don't want to run into some yucky-fanservisy-yucky-yuck. I used the word yucky three times in one phrase/word/thing. I'm happy today! ^_^ [q]Get lost.[/q] You put it so eloquently - agreed!
2/27/2007 #20
Sakka-Fenikkusu
FMA is okay... it's just... depressing beyond belief. And every freaking character I like is freaking evil and freaking tries to kill Ed / make twisted chimeras from their children.
2/27/2007 #21
Yonder
I prefer the FMA manga over the anime myself..the plot goes a lot farther.
2/27/2007 #22
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member