The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Sakka-Fenikkusu

If you want to advertise either your story or some other form of writing site, please do so in this topic.

All others from this point on will be locked or deleted.

Thank you. :)

9/19/2008 . Edited 12/16/2008 #1
Idiot Savante

Ahem, I would like to advertise my poem Watching Your Self-Destruction, a piece that hasn't been in existance for too long and needs some love. :D

9/24/2008 #2
criti-sized

I would like to advertise my story The Date Book. If anybody from here happens to review it, just mention where you're from and I'll return the favor (Which I do anyway).

9/24/2008 #3
Kharmaoftherainbow

Ooh, funfun. I'd like to advertise my story "Consonance and Dissonance" and ask nicely for reviews. I'll reciprocate them! :)

9/25/2008 #4
ClownQueen

Haha, cool. I'll advertise one of my stories.

Alright, so I suggest you all check out my story Somebody Someone. It's got a shit-load of readers, and everyone who reads it seems to really like it. My other story, What's Wrong and What's Right is pretty good too. It's got a growing number of people reading it, but it could always use more :D

10/15/2008 #5
HannaThing

I'd like to advertise my Sanctuary of a Place Unknown (warning, slash m&m themes), and would like to bed for reveiws. (Please?) I reciprocate the favor.

10/17/2008 #6
Link Broken

I'd like to advertise my story "Til Death Do You Part" and reviews would make anyone who reads even more amazing.

10/24/2008 #7
DOLCEVITA

Okay, this is really off topic, I am so lost, but where can I find a specific story? I tried doing search, but I can't seem to find the story I want. I remember how the story went, I just forgot the title and everything. Can anybody direct me to a link where they help me find the stories that I want (minus the Search button)

10/28/2008 #8
NotMyShoes

I would like to shamelessly self-plug my poem Tip a Cup, stating that reviews would be greatly appreciated.

12/7/2008 #9
Koolerkid

Hey, if a story about a homicidal Little Red Riding Hood sounds interesting, go check out my story Mythos. Reviews would be nice!

12/22/2008 #10
allstarmee

well, i don't necessarily mean to advertise, but i did just find this really cool site that's awesome for writers and students alike. it's not necessarily about fiction, but it's all about the appreciation of fictional works and helps us writers to write analytical essays on fiction. it's called http://www.shmoop.com, and they have a really fun attitude that permeates the site, if you're into humor :-) phew. that being said, i've gotta get back to my own writing...

1/8/2009 #11
lael1bologna

I just wanna see what people think about my "I Did It For You" If you've read it before a long times ago, I edited it. It's through a guys Point of View, so don't think I'm writing about a girl and girl relationship, because my parents didn't get that, so they were confused..

1/21/2009 #12
Julia Wall

Hola people! I'd like to advertisee my poem, Pen's Life. It's really bad, but whatever.

1/25/2009 #13
lael1bologna

My Shadowy Lullaby The Story Play It Again The Song

There both the same story. The song is the the lyrics to the music box's tune.

1/27/2009 #14
Berserko

I'd like to advertise my story Rage. It's one of my favorite projects but unfortunately gets no love. :[

1/30/2009 #15
Chasing Skylines

If I may be so bold as to go against the tide (but hopefully not the rules), I'd like to advertise a forum.

Dialogue Play.

Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.

Basically, Role-play; currently includes Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, and 'Slice of Life' (General).

2/3/2009 . Edited 2/3/2009 #16
lael1bologna

Queen Christine's Reign

2/8/2009 #17
Chancee

I would like to advertise my two stories, "Wake Now From Eternal Slumber" and "Last Call Before Dawn".

Thank you very much!!

2/10/2009 #18
concerto49

EleganZe

During her move to St. Kilda's High, Luna suspected her brother had a crush on her. Little did she know that their affair was the catalyst in the world's upheaval.

2/10/2009 #19
Lime-Cat

I guess this could be considered a place for writing, since it's a forum dedicated to helping users of FictionPress break writer's block.

Break Writer's Block Forum

Summary: Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.

Writer's Block doesn't just happen to people who write stories, it happens to poets too! And even if you don't have writer's block, you're welcome to join!

2/17/2009 #20
The Last Muse

Hey everyone... I know in this fictionpress community, everyone wants their story to be read and reviewed and loved and admired and adored...

I can't promise that with my story--hell, even if I put up a summary to pique anyone's curiosity, I'm sure only one person will glance at the first chapter and then give up.

But I'll still put my summary here!

These Circumstances

My story's about a teenaged girl named Madison B'Noit. She learns that her dad and step-mom died in a car accident, but she doesn't believe it. While out with her cousin at a bookshop, she sees a guy who's tall and has messy dark hair like her father. Her curiosity gets the better of her, and she tries to get a better look at him. However, she realizes too late that it's obviously not her dad. And he stares straight at her, grey eyes boring into her soul without mercy. After that belligerent encounter, Madison never wants to see him again, but their fates have crossed. Madison begins to get eerie messages telling her to go back to the bookshop, where the man tells her that the car crash that killed her parents wasn't an accident. Suddenly she finds herself caught up in this vampiric stranger's past that dictates her own future.

3/2/2009 #21
The Daniel City Heroes

I'd like to advertise a forum I made a few days ago. It's an action forum in the fiction section called the MASTER Tournament RP. It's about an interdimensional fighting tournament with all types of characters battling and interacting with each other.

(I would post a link, but I don't have a clue how the HTML button works.)

3/12/2009 #22
Left FP

This is a forum I made up at the beginning of this year. I would like you all to come and have a look as it solely deals with writing competitions and challenges:

Some Writing Competition

We have developed different kinds of writing competitions, and what's more we ravage FP to get pieces during our END OF MONTH POEM RANTS and BEGINNING OF MONTH ONE-SHOTS.

We have the Talk Out Loud section where people can hang out and chat. And we also have the RANTS - where you can let off the steam when needed.

Basic point: If you want to test your writing skills, this is THE PLACE TO BE.

4/1/2009 #23
Defenseless Warrior

I want to advertise my story:

The magic Journal

4/22/2009 . Edited 5/1/2009 #24
cajun-cuteness

Hey guys! I would like to advertise two of my stories. One is An Artist's Brush and the other is Silver and Gold.

Silver and Gold is new, but it's about a girl who gets pulled out of the slums where she has lived all her life, and is told she has a Gift. She doesn't believe them, but follows. She is brought to a school where people with Gifts are trained, and even though she is extremely shy, when she's embarrassed, she gets angry. Her only friend in the beginning is her husky/wolf mix, Blanc. She soon makes new friends, like the Twins, bothe Fox companions, Serena- a Panther companion, and the Prince of her school, a Feline Companion.

Just please read and criticize!!

5/21/2009 #25
lael1bologna

Check out: faeryofthevioletrose.webs.com and join if you can

5/26/2009 #26
lael1bologna

Hand Of Sorrow » by lael1bologna

The child without a name grew up to be the hand; to watch you, to shield you, or kill on demand. - A story I wrote for my friend, Silvester's Birthday. 6/18/2009 #27
writerchic16

Hi, I know I don’t post here, but I had an idea for a blog and I wanted to get the word out to those who might want to participate.

The blog’s called SpotlightChat, where I interview undiscovered talent through online conversation (AIM or MSN).It hasn’t been created yet, but I’m hoping that after I get some interviews to post it might take off and bring some traffic to those who deserve it.However, I’m not going to interview just anybody who’s posted stuff on account.If I think their writing or videos are good, then I’ll do it, but I’d prefer if it was someone who has a little bit of a following.I would also like to interview the most popular/talented writers on Fanfiction.net, Fictionpress, or any other writing website.

If you, or a someone you have in mind, want to take part in this, please email or private message your/their profile or homepage and email address to me at sunstars1488(@)aol.com.

7/29/2009 #28
Sobriquets

If anyone wants to check out some really great diamonds in the rough, I suggest you go to Undiscovered, at http://undiscovered.byethost9.com/index.htm

The website is an associate dedicated to discovering stories, with less than 10 reviews per chapter, for your viewing pleasure :D

Also, in association with Undiscovered, and created just for fans, there's the community Undi-Land, found at http://undi-land.ning.com/

The community members are really friendly, and extremely skilled authors from our very own FictionPress. Members include judges from Some Kind of Wonderful Awards, and other esteemed authors as well. Members can chat, post writing tips, discuss the stories from Undiscovered, and look for betas and collaborators.

I highly recommend both websites to anyone interested in reading or writing. Links can also be found at my profile.

8/3/2009 . Edited 8/3/2009 #29
L.A. Clearwater

Hi to everyone here!!!...........I'd just like to advertise my story Hatoyama Monogatari:Magical Destiny and Mayhem.........i'm indesperate need of reviews so I can edit my story better......cuold someone, please?

8/8/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member