The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
This is a loose parody of Wingless Raven's Hall of Shame... and my one and true pride. Here we expose annoying trolls who won't shut up and generally disagree with us in any way... If you've found a troll, feel free to add them, or any other comments. So far we only have three, but I'm sure there are too many trolls to exist on one tiny list.

Trolls have the following characteristics (if not all of them, most):

-annoying

-talks incessantly while constantly repeating the same thing

-insults anyone who disagrees with them

-generally is proven wrong several times by a certain Dice Darwin

...oh, shit, I'm a troll! *dies*

2/28/2007 #1
Royal Bliss
Noo this is just as bad as the hall of shame, don't sink that low and pathetic. Hahah "Get bent." lame.
2/28/2007 #2
Charming Dice
Noo this is just as bad as the hall of shame

Nah. As far as I'm concerned, making it on this thread is a positive. I like trolls. They're fun. I have a little troll in me myself, so I can relate to the need to randomly spew garbage across fp forums.

This isn't one of those silly little hate threads (I think). I'm here to honor those skilled in the art of irritation. There's no shame involved. At least, that's my take on it.

2/28/2007 #3
Royal Bliss
I irritate people and myself, it's a honed skill.
3/1/2007 #4
Erilev
Do you think it bothers me that i am on here...Thats right i am the infamous 515068!! Mwuahahahaha!! Anyway, I find this place quite bias, since I have never even said anything directed towards you. I think that you have this just because you are friends with thw Wingless Raven, and she doesn't like me for some reason. I have appologized to most of the people that i have annoyed, including her, but she is too stuck up to accept it. Anyway, I laugh in your face because I bet you any money, if we met in real life, i'd kick your ass.
3/1/2007 #5
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Do you think it bothers me that i am on here...Thats right i am the infamous 515068!! Mwuahahahaha!! Anyway, I find this place quite bias, since I have never even said anything directed towards you. I think that you have this just because you are friends with thw Wingless Raven, and she doesn't like me for some reason. I have appologized to most of the people that i have annoyed, including her, but she is too stuck up to accept it. Anyway, I laugh in your face because I bet you any money, if we met in real life, i'd kick your ass.

I am not "friends" with the Wingless Raven. Half of my friends here are on her Wall of Shame. Besides, I kicked her out of this forum because she was rude to my friends and generally lied.

You have directed things towards me. As Erilev, you threatened to kick my ass, then, OOPS! realized I was a chick. And you spammed my entire forum nearly beyond repair.

3/1/2007 #6
Will Sachiksy
Thats right i am the infamous 515068!! Mwuahahahaha!!

I laugh in your face because I bet you any money, if we met in real life, i'd kick your ass.

Your true intentions lie bare. You didn't care about your own forum. All you cared about was the attention.

3/1/2007 #7
ScrazyMuffin
laugh in your face because I bet you any money, if we met in real life, i'd kick your ass.

Okay.

One, you wouldn't do that you twerp.

Two, even if you DID meet in real life...She'd probably rip you to shreds.

and Three.

Oh so now, we're setting a fight? Where and when? Seeing as you're sooooo desperate to prove you're worth something...

3/1/2007 #8
Kumquat21
Does this count as a forum war? Or is this just angry forum people? I don't know, I've never been in a forum war . . . I keep on thinking of gangwars . . . does this count as a gang? XP

Elriv? I think I met you once. I don't really remember. It was kinda boring.

And fictionpress doesn't think any of these people exist either! Waaaahh! I think I'm just doing this wrong . . . -sniff- it's www.fictionpress.com/~enternamehere, right?

3/2/2007 #9
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yeah, it is. But since he changed his penname, you won't get anything for Erilev.
3/2/2007 #10
Burnt Bread
...isn't the name Daylight Darkness in itself a bit loserish? Without reading the rest of that post, I'm already annoyed.

But how dare anyone spam this forum. Oh the shame. Cover your face, go into hiding.

In my professional opinion, I think that the alliteration of double Ds coupled with the childish, boastful, attention seeking behaviour of this user is a clear indication of the user's core personality as being somewhat close to Doggy Do-do. Dog by daylight has a ring to it, doesn't it? Either that or I was going to make some unabashfully catty remark about being as dark as the cheap mascara on a prepubescent emo... and twice as annoying.

This place isn't bias. Daylight, If you were a decent human being, people would probably like you. How can you say you apologize to people you've annoyed, then in the same breath turn around and say you laugh in people's faces? You lack a basic sense of sincerity which alone makes any sort of attempt at redemption void.

Kicking ass? More like licking and kissing ass. The fact that you're mentioning your intentions of kicking ass just goes to show how weak your resolve is. If you really had the money to bet, and if you really had the basic knowledge of anatomy to know where the butt hole is (sometimes people like you get it confused with their face, and in your case, it's probably exactly the same thing), I'd suggest less talking, and more walking.

And since there's a bet going on, I bet you don't have the money to travel anywhere to kick any one's ass. And then, even if you did scrape it together and bus it, you wouldn't have anything worthy of a good bet, so yours is really a moot cause.

Now go away and don't bother Ms Fen ever again.

3/3/2007 #11
Kumquat21
Now go away and don't bother Ms Fen ever again

I think you summed this up perfectly.

3/3/2007 #12
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Wow, thanks, guys. I feel so special.
3/3/2007 #13
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member