The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Dear Troll,

Get the hell away from my forum. You say another thing about the Butcher Shop and I'll block you, report you, and publicly eat your virtu-family.

If you'd like to act like a human being and not a mindless, advertising robot, feel free to come back.

Sincerely,

Sakka-Fenikkusu

3/1/2007 #1
Erilev
Why do you hate me?
3/1/2007 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Do you have any soul?
3/1/2007 #3
Erilev
you should delete my stupid forum lol before anyone reads it. I just wanted to mess with you! ;)
3/1/2007 #4
Sakka-Fenikkusu
It worked. You messed with me. Now clean up your act or get out.
3/1/2007 #5
Royal Bliss
Yeah you better fuck off. And I'll stop fucking with your forum.
3/1/2007 #6
Erilev
still...you might wamt to delete the forum cuz it makes yers look really bad...
3/1/2007 #7
Sakka-Fenikkusu
you might wamt to delete the forum cuz it makes yers look really bad...

I don't give a damn how I look.

3/1/2007 #8
Royal Bliss
What are you 11? Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
3/1/2007 #9
Erilev
R.L, I just deleted your stupid post, so you fuck off. I'm not even going to block you, because you are not even worth my time. I'm just going to keep deletin your posts, so go ahead...make my day. As for Fen, lol I don't know why I posted in everyu frum, prolly cuz you called me a troll.
3/1/2007 #10
Sakka-Fenikkusu
As for Fen, lol I don't know why I posted in everyu frum, prolly cuz you called me a troll.

Just remember that our relationship is made up completely of utmost honesty. When I call you a troll, I mean it.

3/1/2007 #11
Royal Bliss
R.L, I just deleted your stupid post, so you fuck off. I'm not even going to block you, because you are not even worth my time. I'm just going to keep deletin your posts, so go ahead...make my day. As for Fen, lol I don't know why I posted in everyu frum, prolly cuz you called me a troll.

Hey douchebag, telling me that obviously means that I'm worth your time. So maybe just leave quietly now you fuck.

3/1/2007 #12
Erilev
You can';t make me leave, because yer not a mod of this forum...as for you fen i guess i have to apologize, i just want people to go on my forum so I decided to do a little "advertizing"
3/1/2007 #13
Sakka-Fenikkusu
You can';t make me leave, because yer not a mod of this forum...as for you fen i guess i have to apologize, i just want people to go on my forum so I decided to do a little "advertizing"

More like spamming. The first time you did it, we told you off - didn't you realize that no one wanted it? There are many forums with advertising topics where you could've easily gone.

Rab, care to become a mod?

3/1/2007 #14
Erilev
wow don't be lame...just like the wingless raven although I don't hold it against her. I am an asshole :). Fen you are stil welcom in my forums if you want...
3/1/2007 #15
Royal Bliss
No I don't want to be a mod, but thanks anyway.
3/1/2007 #16
Sakka-Fenikkusu
wow don't be lame...just like the wingless raven although I don't hold it against her. I am an asshole :). Fen you are stil welcom in my forums if you want...

Don't compare me to Raven.

Yes, you are an asshole. No, I would never set foot in your forums if you begged me.

Please get out before you cause any more damage, since your idiocy is apparently beyond repair.

3/1/2007 #17
Will Sachiksy
I'm not even going to block you, because you are not even worth my time. I'm just going to keep deletin your posts

Wouldn't deleting his posts take more time than blocking him. To quote Ms. Fenikkusu:

your idiocy is apparently beyond repair.

3/1/2007 #18
ScrazyMuffin

Rab is a girl.

3/1/2007 #19
Will Sachiksy
I apologize if I offended. You never can tell online, can you?
3/1/2007 #20
ScrazyMuffin
I s'pose that's true.
3/1/2007 #21
Royal Bliss
I apologize if I offended. You never can tell online, can you?

Nah it's cool. Pretty much everyone I've met on here thought I was a guy at first.

3/1/2007 #22
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yeah. Guilty of that.
3/2/2007 #23
Royal Bliss
It's because of how I type/talk. But yeah sometimes I'll throw in a "I think ___ is hot" so people realize I'm a chick or just because ___ is hot. But most times I've done that they thought I was a gay guy...
3/2/2007 #24
Kumquat21
cuz you called me a troll.

I hate to bring back a dead topic, but you are.

But most times I've done that they thought I was a gay guy...

I can never tell online. I think I insult half the people I meet. T_T

3/2/2007 #25
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member