The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MandyHubbard

Hello All!! I wanted to see if anyone knew of any fictionpress authors who succeeded in getting "traditionally" published. I finally succeeded in June of this year, and my debut novel PRADA AND PREJUDICE is coming out in June 2009, from Razorbill/Penguin (They publish the Vampire Academy novels; a non-fiction book by the olsen twins; Audrey, WAIT by Robin Benway, and more...) Anyway, i was hoping to connect with some other published authors in case they were interested in some joint-marketing efforts.

Anyone know of any?

Mandy

PS-- I have a blog linked in my profile page. Feel free to check it out. Next year I'm going to be doing giveaways, and I'll definitely do at least one JUST for fictionpress authors to enter, because its you guys who helped me get this far!

9/29/2008 #1
HellOnToast

Yeah...I'm a soon-to-be-published author as well! :D

My first novel The Puppet Case, will be released no later than 2010.

Congradulation on your own deal.

\m/^-^\m/

12/2/2008 #2
writerBelatorBooks

Congratulations!

12/2/2008 #3
Claudia Cobain

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

12/6/2008 #4
Julia Wall

Good for you!

1/16/2009 #5
ChrisRidgewayVoiceActor
I just want to know if anything I post here can be published physically? What I've done so far is stop after 2 chapters are uploaded, that way not the whole story is on here.
3/21/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member