The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Will Sachiksy
...And why is her profile the second thing that comes up when you search for FictionPress on Google?
3/8/2007 #1
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Hee hee. *poke* Someone's jealous.
3/8/2007 #2
Keba Si Rota
I did a FictionPress search on her and found her name. Apparently, she has a lot of stuff posted. The link is below.

Ceara Corey

As for why her name comes up first, I have no clue.

3/9/2007 #3
Will Sachiksy
Hee hee. *poke* Someone's jealous.

Please. I've only been on this site for a few months. I only have six works posted so far. Why would I think I would be one of the top people in a Google search for FictionPress?

I just wanted to know why this author of all others, or why any author in particular, would appear in a search for FictionPress.

3/9/2007 #4
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I was just kidding! God.
3/9/2007 #5
Charming Dice
Why would I think I would be one of the top people in a Google search for FictionPress?

I was wondering the same thing. Especially since you're only on about 3 people's favorite author's list, right? There's no reason for you to be jealous. But Wakka was only joking, so it's okay.

3/10/2007 #6
Will Sachiksy
Wait, now I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Why did you spell her name Wakka instead of Sakka?

3/10/2007 #7
Charming Dice
I'm serious when I say that you don't have any reason to be jealous. Popularity on this site isn't that hard to obtain, making it pretty unimportant. So don't worry about it.

I called her Wakka because I used to call her anything that resembled her name. It was a long running joke between us, a while back.

3/12/2007 #8
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I called her Wakka because I used to call her anything that resembled her name. It was a long running joke between us, a while back.

Yep. *nodnod*

3/12/2007 #9
Royal Bliss
Popularity on this site isn't that hard to obtain, making it pretty unimportant. So don't worry about it.

Well when there were no forums I think it was harder to obtain. Now that there's forums you hear of people and actually can communicate with ___. I don't think it matters that anyone is popular on this site, what are they going to do about it? Brag? haha... christ.. I'm so bored right now kill me.

Oh son of a bitch... Richard Jeni died :(

3/12/2007 . Edited 3/12/2007 #10
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Well when there were no forums I think it was harder to obtain. Now that there's forums you hear of people and actually can communicate with ___. I don't think it matters that anyone is popular on this site, what are they going to do about it? Brag? haha... christ.. I'm so bored right now kill me.

Yeah, not much to do with popularity here. *shrug*

Oh son of a bitch... Richard Jeni died :(

Might make you blow a fuse here... but who is that?

3/12/2007 #11
Royal Bliss
Might make you blow a fuse here... but who is that?

He was a comedian.

3/12/2007 #12
Burnt Bread
...And why is her profile the second thing that comes up when you search for FictionPress on Google?

I firmly believe that there are people in this world with superpowers. Perhaps this woman has it and her special ability is to mentally channel into Google and make her name appear at the top.

That's the most logical reason I could come up with...

3/12/2007 #13
Sakka-Fenikkusu
He was a comedian.

I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I cried when Don Knotts died.

3/13/2007 #14
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member