The Anything Forum
Talk about anything! Even swiss cheese! Or... gasp! Mozarella.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Hi. :)
11/13/2006 #1
Charming Dice
My thoughts have officially been provoked.
11/13/2006 #2
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yaaaaaay! So how's it going Dicey Dice?
11/13/2006 #3
Charming Dice
I'm doing good. Didn't go to school because I passed out. Sleep happens, I guess. How are things for you, Fenny Fen?
11/13/2006 #4
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Pretty good. My shoulder angel and devil are duking it out, and I'm... being me.
11/13/2006 #5
Charming Dice
Sure you're okay? PM me if you just don't wanna post what's wrong.
11/13/2006 #6
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Something's wrong? @_@
11/14/2006 #7
Charming Dice
You're failing at NaNo and Spongeblob let you down. That sounds terrible to me.
11/14/2006 #8
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Oh. That. Well, I got over it because now I have an iPod nano!!!!
11/15/2006 #9
Charming Dice
Trading one NaNo for another, huh? Seems like a nice deal. I think the e-mail alerts are down. Funny, isn't it?
11/15/2006 #10
Sakka-Fenikkusu
It's HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
11/16/2006 #11
Moko Emaki
They're still down *_*
11/25/2006 #12
Sakka-Fenikkusu
No they aren't.
11/25/2006 #13
Charming Dice
I can't post any stories.
11/25/2006 #14
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Odd. I've been hearing that as of late.... let me try.
11/25/2006 #15
Moko Emaki
I have a massive headache that's pulsating constantly ever since I woke up in my house completely naked on the floor and my equally naked girlfriend laying on the couch.

I can't figure out why I was naked, because yesterday night was a total blur. Not only do I feel wasted, I feel confused and my head is hurting so much.

I can't think straight, but I'm sure I got all fucked up and stoned cold.

..Also, I'm not getting fucking alerts!!!

11/26/2006 #16
Royal Bliss
Wow. Stoned eh...?
11/26/2006 #17
Moko Emaki
Excuse my english...

I woke up exactly an hour ago. Half the day... gone.

11/26/2006 #18
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Eeeeeeeeeeep.

Well, if it makes you feel better... no, it wouldn't make you feel any better. I suck at making people feel better! I've never made anyone feel better in my life! *bangs head into wall*

11/26/2006 #19
Royal Bliss
So anyway... Kind of not into people announcing they're under the influence.
11/26/2006 #20
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Ditto.
11/26/2006 #21
Royal Bliss
Also adds up to the scale I have going on right now.
11/26/2006 #22
Sakka-Fenikkusu
What scale?
11/26/2006 #23
Royal Bliss
Sorry, minimized and forgot about this.

The Fake/Real scale. I don't trust many people online.

11/26/2006 #24
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Ahhhhhh. Me too. I have a little stalker scale. Whenever someone says something inconsistent, it goes bing! And I get all suspicious.
11/26/2006 #25
Moko Emaki
I don't know. Normally I'd write something about it, but... I hate writing poems. They really... annoy me.

After about five Tylenol and four Motrin, Moko-san has calmed his headache; TO A DEGREE. Now I have a stomachache. I'm not going to school tomorrow..

So anyway... Kind of not into people announcing they're under the influence.

In our high school, they sell drugs like crazy. Heroin, cocaine, practically all the aphrodisiacs that exist on God's green earth...

I drifted there. I THINK I was fucked up. I don't even know. Maybe I got completely sloshed and blacked out..

The Fake/Real scale. I don't trust many people online.

Double ditto..? I'm really skeptical about who I talk to online *Eyeing Fen-Fen and McCaid*. It all started when I got constant emails from some sick person when I was 12. I never got over that..

11/26/2006 #26
Royal Bliss
I don't have a stalker scale, no one is dumb enough to stalk me. Thank god.

But yeah, when I get people telling me part of their life story or something weird that sounds kind of far out there I add a little mental point over into "fake".

I know the internet is similar to airplane trips where you get seated next to someone who tells you all this random stuff because they figure you'll never see them again or whatnot. But it's easy as hell to lie online about anything so I don't trust many.

11/26/2006 #27
Moko Emaki
I... do not believe this..

Red Leader got bad reviews within a day of the first chapter... I'm... emotionally crushed.

I'm going to delete this. And A New Day.

It seems like i'm overreacting, but now i'm looking at it differently. It does look quite stupid now.

11/26/2006 #28
Royal Bliss
In our high school, they sell drugs like crazy. Heroin, cocaine, practically all the aphrodisiacs that exist on God's green earth...

Yeah we got connections for Opium and Crystal Meth here. If you don't do that there's just two/three categories the students fit into:

Either you're a smoker or you're a drinker. Or hybrid.

I drifted there. I THINK I was fucked up. I don't even know. Maybe I got completely sloshed and blacked out

I think you would know...

11/26/2006 #29
Moko Emaki
You've never drank to the point of no return... apparently.

It came and went in a blur. Kind of like a dream. I've gotten completely drunk before, but...

Either you're a smoker or you're a drinker. Or hybrid.

A sminker.. (I'm sorry, bad joke)

11/26/2006 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sakka-Fenikkusu Moko Emaki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member