The Dragonlands
A new take on roleplaying via play form! Please come in and try it out.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Flame Within Ice

Everybody needs a character to act out a play!

Name: er...duh

Species: dragon or human rider?

Description: um..describe your character, please?

Personality: remember, a string of random adjectives does not a personality make.

Anything I'm forgetting?

2/25/2011 #1
Flame Within Ice

Name: K'van'ka'ta (K'van)

Species: dragon

Description: A pretty dragon with purple scales. She has light blue eyes and horns, and dazzling teeth. Her body is similar to a cat's, lithe and sleek, but about the size of a horse.

Personality: Enjoys opera (shock). Likes to wear large floppy hats while performing, or just randomly. Cheerful and spunky to all who know her, but guys are out of luck. She's not interested in romance.

So that's my character.

2/25/2011 #2
Ink and tea-leaves

Name: Katerina (Kat)

Species: human rider

Description: http://klingpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Beautiful_Portraits_of_Random_Strangers_10.jpg but her hair is shorter and spiky.

Personality: Chatty, exaggerates everything, and is always using her hands and wild gestures to accompany whatever she says. Doesn't seem to know the meaning of 'quiet'. Loves singing, although her taste in music leaves something to be desired...

6/19/2011 #3
Wicked-Girl-Forever

Name: Hana Levahn

Species:Human rider

Description she is a bad a..s..s.. look to her http://www.google.com/imgres?q=badass+cartoon+chick&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&nord=1&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=cCPDM5j9LXUHmM:&imgrefurl=http://www.care2.com/news/member/934321296/2830817&docid=WaMxaBBEHqlnJM&w=249&h=369&ei=RnSCToaWOufm0QHLsuS1AQ&zoom=1

Personality: You mess with me I mess harder back, she is a nasty person that is mentally deranged and can't stop talking

Name: Jordan (Female)

Species: Dragon

Description:http://ironshod.deviantart.com/art/Ice-Dragon-31752283?q=boost%3Apopular%20dragon&qo=71

Personality: She loves humans and life and just is to much out of disney

Do you have to approve?

9/27/2011 #4
romaniac

Is this forum still open?

7/7/2012 #5
romaniac

Is this forum still open?

7/7/2012 #6
romaniac

Why did it just double post?

7/7/2012 #7
Yuki no Kisekiriku

This looks intriguing if anyone is still here.

7/19/2012 #8
Flame Within Ice

yeah, I'm still here. Sorry, I was on vacation for four weeks. I will be checking in more often now that I'm back.

8/18/2012 #9
Yuki no Kisekiriku

It's cool. I'm just glad somebody is here. Every, and I mean EVERY, other forum I'm in has died.

8/18/2012 #10
Yuki no Kisekiriku

Here's my character.

Name: Kenneth

Species: Human

Description: 6'1" with shoulder length red hair and blue eyes. Always has on a brown coat and rider boots. Muscular, but still a bit thin.

Personality: Despite his intimidating persona, he's actually quite gentle. He hates hurting things, anything. Killing is never an option with him, all creatures have the ability to be good in his eyes. He prefers animals to people sometimes because people are consciously cruel, animals are only that way if a person trained them to be.

I don't really know the story yet, so I hope this fits.

8/18/2012 #11
Flame Within Ice

Yeah, I'm not sure what the story is either. I was thinking that something would develop as the plays begin. If you want, head on over to the backstage area and you can make costumes for your character to wear!

8/21/2012 #12
Yuki no Kisekiriku

That is something I shall do .

8/21/2012 #13
Yuki no Kisekiriku

Name: Marquis

Species: Dragon

Age: 200 (relatively young for a dragon, maybe 20 in human terms)

Description: Aqua colored scales so that they are blue in some light but green in other. He has a slender body (more like a large lizard than a dragon) but makes up for that in wings. His wings are 50ft across when fully expanded and have a golden membrane (this is not natural, it is an enhancement) His talons are also golden and there are flecks of gold all over his scales. His eyes are gold, too, but this is actually natural, and is what inspired the other coloration.

Personality: Marquis is very full of himself. He boasts of coming from a noble line, although no one has ever actually met his parents. Off stage he is a Prima-Donna, and feels the world should worship him. On stage he is capable of playing any character, regardless of stature, to the letter (however, he tends to play the characters that put him in a classier role)

8/26/2012 #14
Flame Within Ice

very nice.

9/4/2012 #15
Yuki no Kisekiriku

thank you .

9/4/2012 #16
Forum Moderators: Flame Within Ice
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member