Writing
Talk about fiction writing, storytelling, my stories, your stories, hisher stories, suggestions to me or others, techniques, tips and other things related here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
davewriter

Hi everyone.

So earlier this month, my cousin, who's really into Facebook, has revamped my account so I'm more "out there" in the FB world, and has even suggested that I post my stories on there. I think this would be a fabulous idea if you want to get your stories noticed and critiqued. ;)

I have just posted a brand-new novel that I wrote long ago, have since lost, and am now rewriting. I would like to link my story to my Facebook account so that everyone will see the link and click on it to read, thus increasing my story traffic. Is there any way I can do that?

Please help a fellow writer out. Thanks.

5/19/2011 #1
theundergrounds

I was thinking about doing this, too, since a lot of my friends know I write and might be interested in reading what I've got. I'm not too sure how to go about it, either. I think I might post a not with a link to FictionPress with maybe a short summary, or I might just link directly to my story's page here through a status. That is, if I gain the confidence! Good luck!

3/2 #2
Forum Moderators: Das Blitzgott
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member