Writing
Talk about fiction writing, storytelling, my stories, your stories, hisher stories, suggestions to me or others, techniques, tips and other things related here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Johnathen Braun
Hello everyone. I am extremely excited to announce that my book is going to be published. It is called "The Malendia" and my name is Robert Mims. If you'd like to read the first chapter please head into my profile and feel free to review my other works as well. I'd like to personally thank everyone who has critiqued my work. The book should be readily available on amazon.com later this year. I will keep everyone posted. I have created a group on face book if anyone would like to join, just search for "The Malendia" I also have a small, unnofficial website up and running. themalendia.tripod.com
1/11/2007 #1
Greatheart
Congratulations! You're one of those lucky few now...
2/10/2007 #2
Shintoshi
Excellent work; I wish you the best of luck. I wish that, one day, I could get to where you are now.
3/10/2007 #3
My Twisted Lullabye
OMG! congratulations!!!

may i ask where you went to see if your story could be published? i've been looking around but i dont want to run into any scams, you know?

4/10/2007 #4
the sheer beauty of reveries
wow, someone is getting published. lucky you. My stories are kinda bad sometimes, but i slave at them. My latest is about a nature princess who lives out in the country, my best effort yet.
9/30/2007 #5
darkiwi

Wow congrats!!!! I hope i get published one day. Could you tell me where you went to be published?

12/18/2008 #6
silent-anthem

congradtes are in order!! like most i too would appreticate it is you can tell me where you got your book pusblished. i am currently working on a piece of work that is going really well so far.

6/5/2009 #7
Forum Moderators: Das Blitzgott
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member