The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Telzar

Here are the rules for the RP:

0. A character of any kind must be approved by a mod before you can use it this rule is absolute except for mods, sign em up and your good if your a mod

1. No Shadow play-This means no controlling another author's character the only exception are the zombies which can have assigned controllers or everyone can control them

2. No Hostilities between authors-Please If you have an issue take it some wear else I don't want there to be a fight on the forum

3. Be careful with gore and language I have no issues with either but please hold back just a little bit.

4. No Spamming- no useless comments like one random word I don't mind thins in the chat topic but please don't do it in the actual RP

5. No killing other characters without the authors permission, I don't care if you kill your own guys but ask before you have a zombie kill another author's character and alert a Mod if this rule is broken via either PM or a comment in the chat topic and they will edit and fix this.

6. No stupid zombies that means nothing like worm zombies OK you can make up zombies for the authors to encounter as enemies but please just don't make them ridiculously stupid again zombie worms are forbidden unless in chat

7. Any zombies you want to add as enemies submit through the zombies topic

Thank you for reading the rules follow them and we can all have a good time and make a cool RP for people to join

3/8/2011 . Edited 8/5/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member