The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Ash D.A.W

Ash ripped off a grunt's head off and smashed it with her foot, "A slut. You're calling me a slut? Lucy, how can I be a slut if I haven't even lost my virginity yet?!" She repeated her attack to more grunts.

6/3/2011 #301
blackdeathflame

"What do you prefer, whore, bitch, wench, come on tell me." Lucifer slashed open a grunt, and used its ribs, what were left, as weapons, stabbing their heads as they came near him.

6/3/2011 #302
Ash D.A.W

"I think we all know you deserve the title bitch, Lucy. Along with asshole, jerk, fucker, and many more." Ash began to shoot the grunts, not showing any mercy.

6/3/2011 #303
blackdeathflame

"Why is that? Is it because you can't tell the difference between truths and lies?" Lucifer continued his savage massacre of the grunts. "Is it, miss gullible?"

6/3/2011 #304
Telzar

Jaden watched and began making more cries as the zombies began to seemingly enter a more organized approach making sure that they were in a line with enough separation that the next wouldn't be easily hit.

6/3/2011 #305
Ash D.A.W

"No, it's because you kept lying to the point I like you!" She glared at Jaden, "WOULD YOU STOP?!"

6/3/2011 #306
blackdeathflame

Lucifer took out his revolver, and fired at Jaden, scrapping his ear. "I wasn't talking about me. I didn't fucking lie to you. Get that through your thick stupid skull." Lucifer glared at the better organized zombies. "Fuck."

6/3/2011 #307
Ash D.A.W

Ash grabbed two grunts, reaching in and ripping their brains out, "Prove it."

6/3/2011 #308
blackdeathflame

Lucifer stuck his hand up through the bottom of a grunts chin, making his way to the brain, and used it as a glove. "How the fuck do I prove that I didn't lie?" He used his new zombie glove, and began smashing the other grunts.

6/3/2011 #309
Telzar

Jaden let out another cry upon seeing the bulet hit him this one however was greeted by a mechanical cry as a skeletal figure walked in behind the zombies, "So Infector Zero has finally lost to me took long enough."

6/3/2011 #310
blackdeathflame

Lucifer glared at Skelcoria. "What the fuck man? Give us more time to put on a show."

6/3/2011 #311
Ash D.A.W

Ash shrugged, shooting another zombie. She glared at Skelecoria, "You are really beginning to get on my nerves." She started to walk to him, dropping the gun and balling her fists.

6/3/2011 #312
Telzar

Skelecoria just looked at Ash laughing, "What your gonna punch me huh, Infector Zero sick her boy!" Jaden then let out a roar and charged at Ash with his claws at the ready.

6/3/2011 #313
blackdeathflame

"Damn you!" Lucifer raced over and tackled Jaden. "Ash, get the fuck out of here!"

6/3/2011 #314
Ash D.A.W

"Okay!" Ash agreed, but continued walking, glaring at Skelecoria, "It's my turn."

6/3/2011 #315
Telzar

Jaden flaied his arms around as he hit the ground from Lucifer's tackle while Skelecoria was still laughing, "You are truly entertaining right now but sadly me and Mr. Zero may as take a leave after all I've won this game cause without dear Infector Zero what hope do you have of curing the virus that keeps me alive no matter what happens to my body."

6/3/2011 #316
blackdeathflame

Lucifer got off of Jaden. "Well then, we'll just have to kill all your zombies. After that, rip you apart and place you in an indesclosed location, letting you rot there forever."

6/3/2011 #317
Ash D.A.W

Ash spat on it, "You have a big ego for something that only relies on others to do your dirty work instead of you doing it yourself." She punched it.

6/3/2011 #318
Telzar

Skelecoria's head spun around from the hit and stopped laughing, "I'm tired of you both now you can DIE! ZERO KILL THEM BOTH. " Jaden then let out another cry calling forth two predators to his side reading to pounce on the two, "Make it quick and enjoy your meal."

6/3/2011 #319
blackdeathflame

"I told you to get out off here." Lucifer grabbed her arm and began to pull her away. "You're no fun, you know that?"

6/3/2011 #320
Ash D.A.W

"You know I don't obey orders." Ash muttered, trying to get out of his grasp.

6/3/2011 #321
blackdeathflame

Lucifer kept his grasp on her, in fact he made it tighter. "I don't give a shit right now. You listen to me, or you can have fun with those creatures." He began to pick up his pace.

6/3/2011 #322
Telzar

Jaden growled adn the predators seperated from him heading off in different directions surrounding Ash and Lucifer, "Quite intelligent is hehahaha."

6/3/2011 #323
Ash D.A.W

"I don't need to fucking listen to you!" Ash punched him, "I can take care of myself. I don't need you to act like you own me." She tried to get out his grasp again.

6/3/2011 #324
blackdeathflame

Lucifer stopped and let her go. "Great, now we're surrounded."

6/3/2011 #325
Telzar

The predators began to circle around their prey ensuring they wouldn't run as Jaden walked up snarling at the two.

6/3/2011 #326
Ash D.A.W

"Shit..." Ash stared, "I'm sorry for not listening to you, but you really wanted me to leave you with all this?" She eyed the predators and Jaden, trying to think of a strategy to fight.

6/3/2011 #327
blackdeathflame

"Listen," Lucifer handed her his revolver. "I'll hold these things back for as long as I can, and you go get help." He tilted his head with a silly grin on his face. "I'll be fine."

6/3/2011 #328
Ash D.A.W

"No," Ash pushed away the revolver, shaking her head, "I'm vulnerable with a gun. I need-" She saw something on the ground, shining. Her face hardened, "Distract them. There's no way I'm ditching you now."

6/3/2011 #329
blackdeathflame

Lucifer sighed. "Fine, but in any sign of great danger, leave. Please." He moved over into the middle and began to fie at them. "Come get me."

6/3/2011 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member