The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
horrorjunkie666

"My fathers primary office building is around the corner. It's where I came from, and it's easy to hide in. No problems."

3/10/2011 #31
Telzar

Jaden turned around and unloaded the rest of his AK-47's clip into the pack quickly tuning back around reloading the gun, "Good lead the way then."

3/10/2011 #32
horrorjunkie666

"Oh wonderful, you trust me then," Daniel hissed, jogging up the steps and pushing the building doors open.

"My father's office is on the second floor. Best place to go," he called over his shouilder, and ran towards the stairs.

3/10/2011 #33
Telzar

Jaden fallowed Daniel up the stairs, "Well I wouldn't say I trust you yet but if I don't follow you Ill be ripped apart." The zombies had entered the bottom floor of the offices but none of them saw Jaden and Daniel run up the stairs. "Once we get to your dad's office we'll have to hope the leader doesn't show up those idiots down there won't think to come up here but a leader is a stage two infection, not such an idiot."

3/10/2011 #34
horrorjunkie666

Daniel shrugged and bolted down the chorridor at the top of the stairs. "They won't. IF it's not an idiot than it knows that this place is the last place I'd go. Or the first if you want to go all reverse psychology on me,"

He shoved open the door to the office and stepped inside.

3/10/2011 #35
Telzar

Jaden quickly entered the office as well, "Unless one of them found you here before the leader would look up here he learns, analyzes, and is the top threat at this point. It will order the others up here if it does enter. If it doesn't then the grunts won't even think of looking up here."

3/10/2011 #36
horrorjunkie666

"Yeah yeah. The door is easy enough to block off," Daniel muttered, flopping down in the chair in front of the desk. 2My father made sure of that. He was rather paranoid."

3/10/2011 #37
Telzar

"OK but we should still stay on guard I can't handle a pack like this alone with what fire power that I have on me." Jaden checked to see how much ammo he had left for the AK-47 and muttered to himself, "Its gonna be a while before I find more ammo for this." The zombies were still stumbling around on the first floor trying to figure out were their prey could have gone.

3/10/2011 #38
horrorjunkie666

"Remember my complete ineptitude with a gun? Still applicable."

3/10/2011 #39
Telzar

"Yeah I remember, but you still should be on guard. You can't just relax if remember they see us while the leader is still alive we will be eaten and you may become a zombie."

3/10/2011 #40
DemonBunny205

Ivan had watched the two enter the building and decided to follow them in.

3/10/2011 #41
Telzar

Jaden heard it then the screeches that the leader made when it gave orders to the others it was closer now, "Great, sounds like the big guys coming soon. If I can kill it we may be able to survive this yet and not just by hiding out." Jaden checked the shotgun's ammo before preparing for a fight, "Five minutes, I'd say, until that leader shows its ugly face. When it gets here I'll head down and take it out that will make the pack break apart to were I can handle them better. So, when I go block off the door Ill knock like this when I get back." He knocked on the desk with a few short knocks, "Ill do that three times in a row so you know its me." The screches were getting closer now only a few minutes left till it arrived. Jaden opened the door and pulled out his shotgun with his free hand and began his descent into the pack below

3/10/2011 #42
DemonBunny205

Ivan crept up behind the pack, keeping his distance.

3/10/2011 #43
Telzar

Jaden quickly reached the bottom of the stairs and began looking for the leader while shooting the grunts killing them the leader's screeches were still heard they were close it was nearby not quite in the building it was most likely outside approaching the entrance. Jaden quickly used up the ammo he had in the weapons and drew out his machete slicing through the zombies, staying within the offices were the zombies couldn't easily overwhelm him, waiting for their leader to arrive.

3/10/2011 #44
DemonBunny205

Ivan saw the other guy, and decided to help him by picking off some of the grunts.

3/10/2011 #45
Telzar

Jaden saw the other man and though, "Back up good I may just live through this." soon the pack appeared to be thining out and the screeching had soon sounded like it was right on top of them the leader had arrived. Jaden looked out to were the screeching was coming from and saw it. The leader was moving in it began screeching orders to the others. Now that it was here Jaden knew he had to take it down quick and began slicing through the zombies moving towards the it.

3/10/2011 #46
DemonBunny205

Ivan started to clear a path for Jaden, reloading quickly.

3/10/2011 #47
Telzar

Jaden continued through the pack and thanks to Ivan's help he was able to reach the leader quickly enough. once Jaden got close enough he lunged right at the leader hoping that this would work. The leader saw him though and held up it's arm intercepting the machete stopping Jaden completely then it threw Jaden back taking the machete as its own Jaden landed and pulled out the shotgun reloading it as quick as he could quickly charging at the leader dodging a few swings it made with the weapon. He then shoved the shotgun into its face, "Word of advice, no one touches my machete." Jaden pulled the trigger ending the leaders life.

3/10/2011 #48
DemonBunny205

Ivan picked off the last of the grunts, he turned to look at Jaden. He would take the man's warning to heart, he would prefer to not die by this man's hand.

3/10/2011 #49
Telzar

Jaden bent down and grabbed his machete from the leader's hand and returned it to its sheath. He then turned to Ivan, "Thanks for the help."

3/10/2011 #50
DemonBunny205

Ivan nodded his response, holstering his pistol.

3/10/2011 #51
Telzar

Jaden began walking back to the staircase to head back up and give Daniel the all clear, "I gotta go get a living human who's hiding out right now Ill be right back down." Jaden began to walk up the stairs walking towards the office Daniel was still hiding in and he gave the signal knock.

3/10/2011 #52
DemonBunny205

Ivan nodded again, that much gun fire was a sure way to attract unwanted attention.

3/10/2011 #53
horrorjunkie666

Daniel sighed, watching the door. Then looked around the office again and shuddered.

3/10/2011 #54
Telzar

Jaden reloaded the AK-47 and gave the signal knock again, "Daniel you still alive in there cause if you are we gotta get moving. We took out the pack but more zombies will be coming soon if they heard the gunfire, they'll be drawn to the sound of new prey."

3/11/2011 #55
DemonBunny205

Ivan pulled out his gun slowly, seeing movement outside.

3/11/2011 #56
horrorjunkie666

Daniel pulled the door open. "HEard more than one gun. You making some more friends than?"

3/12/2011 #57
DemonBunny205

Ivan ran up the stairs towards the other two, "Company arriving shortly." He said in a thick Russian acsent.

3/12/2011 #58
horrorjunkie666

((DB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Daniel glanced at him, stunned. "Oh, so I'm the only one here who doesn't have a half clue what he's doing. Wonderful."

3/12/2011 #59
Telzar

"If their are more coming we have to get out of here asap otherwise we'll be quickly over run." Jaden thought about the options they had, "Daniel is the another out of the building besides the door we came in through?"

3/12/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member