The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »
Telzar

XLC turned orange, "nervous? What do you mean I'm not am I?" He kept pace and followed his steps were getting better and more confident.

8/21/2011 #991
xMissNalax

"Mmm-hm, I hear ya," Lucy giggled, speaking under her breath. He was improving, she knew that as the shifting of her feet became even faster, challenging his.

8/21/2011 #992
Telzar

XLC kept pace with Lucy still careful but each step began to feel more and more natural to him, "No I can't be nervous I wasn't programed for such a feeling as that."

8/21/2011 #993
DarkWillow789

( am I going to get a answer on the other topic or should I leave you to your ... talk? )

8/21/2011 #994
xMissNalax

"Being nervous is a natural thing for us humans," She continues going a bit faster," It just works that way, you know? Unless you are a daredevil freak."

8/21/2011 . Edited 9/27/2013 #995
Telzar

XLC struggled a bit but managed to keep up with Lucy, "But I'm not a true human. I'm only program to feel certain things."

8/21/2011 #996
xMissNalax

"Yeah, I know," Lucy said, still watching their feet move together in such a flowing way," It is a weakness among humans, we are all weak, really."

8/21/2011 #997
Telzar

"Why would you say such a thing humans aren't weak at all everything I've observed from you and the others have suggested that humans are very, very strong!" XLC kept flowing with the dance quickly learning and he started to take the lead.

8/21/2011 #998
xMissNalax

"Yeah, but when this old world gets back to normal, Androids, as yourself, will own this place, most likely. We allow emotions to control us, love, hurt, and the neutral happy times, that is what we live and breath for," She felt the shift in dominance in the footing, she allowed him to take over, now trying to keep up with him instead.

8/21/2011 #999
Telzar

"I don't t think that's the case after all me and my sister will be the only androids for quite some time after Crawson eliminated all evidence of our creations and mind." XLC turned back to green as he got the hang of dancing.

8/21/2011 #1,000
xMissNalax

"Androids can signal out emotion, humans cannot even think of doing so," Lucy says now watching ot see what he would do so she could keep up, the tables were turning quickly.

8/21/2011 #1,001
Telzar

"But isn't that a strength like me for example while I only have a few emotions at a time it means I can't asses some dangers as quickly as a human could." XLC sped up his pace a bit

8/21/2011 #1,002
xMissNalax

"Well I guess being nervous, confused, or afraid can come in handy sometimes," Lucy said thoughtfully, trying her best to keep up, finally get into rhythm," But other times, it can be a real pain, kind of like when I got infected with the Omega virus, fear shot me down to where the best thing I could do was try to stay awake. Or the first time we, Jaden's team, fought Skelecoria, fear shot me down there as well, to where I couldn't move. Or when it thunders, I get afraid and confused, just to thunder. Unlike your robotic joints, human joints and nerves have a mind of their on, when afraid they tell the human that there will be no more moving."

8/21/2011 #1,003
Telzar

"Well you forget my robot joints have weaknesses of their own for example if one thing goes wrong my whole body could jam up instantly rendering useless and of course theirs the fact I can be short circuited, viruses, and dozens of other things and I do feel fear as well so that would the same effect on me as it did to you."

8/21/2011 #1,004
xMissNalax

"Well, true, but our weakness makes us depend on each other to much, humans, way to much. For example, without Jaden, Annalise, Ash, and I hate to admit it, Lucifer, being there when I first got here, well then, I wouldn't have lived a weak by myself," Lucy said.

8/21/2011 #1,005
Telzar

"Well then I guess in short each of us have strength and weaknesses to deal with everything on Earth does."

8/21/2011 #1,006
xMissNalax

"Yeah, I guess so," Lucy said, laying her head on his robotic made chest, still happy right where she was, keeping with with him now.

8/21/2011 #1,007
Telzar

XLC turned bright green and kept dancing with Lucy while her head was on his chest.

8/22/2011 #1,008
xMissNalax

She kept up with his pace, closing her eyes soon, feeling safe and happy there in that moments time. This moment had to top her top five favorites of her life, maybe even being the first, Lucy felt loved for once in her life, something her parents had never provided her with.

8/22/2011 #1,009
Telzar

XLC kept glowing green and would have smiled if he could it was a nice feeling he was having now with Lucy there like this he was at peace.

8/22/2011 #1,010
xMissNalax

Lucy thought for a second before saying," You aren't an Android, XLC, you are as much human as any machine will ever be." Lucy was sure of this, she could swear, though it may not be there, that she could hear his heart strongly beating in his chest.

8/22/2011 #1,011
Telzar

XLC looked down at Lucy and glowed yellow now, "T-thank you no one's ever said that. Thank you so much."

8/22/2011 #1,012
xMissNalax

Lucy just smiled, she knew this was true. "XLC, it is almost as if I can hear a heart in your chest, know that?"

8/22/2011 #1,013
Telzar

"But that's impossible I could only wish I had something like a heart. I wish I could say I really had one."

8/22/2011 #1,014
xMissNalax

"You know, a heart isn't really the object, it is how you act that is called having a heart, you have one, you do, maybe not the physical type but you have one."

8/22/2011 #1,015
Telzar

XLC turned orange, "That is quite the way to put it I guess but I don't really understand it. Though I'll learn what you mean."

8/22/2011 #1,016
xMissNalax

"Your emotions," Lucy said softly," Your feelings, they are filled with love, meaning you have a heart, you have to have one."

8/22/2011 #1,017
Telzar

XLC shrugged, "I guess so for now though we'll have to wait and see if I have a heart or not for sure."

8/22/2011 #1,018
xMissNalax

"I know you do," She kept her voice lowered still, completely at peace.

8/22/2011 #1,019
Telzar

XLC turned back to green, "Thank you so much for saying such a thing Lucy."

8/22/2011 #1,020
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member